Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (76741 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

No.

We Nigerians failed ourselves for ignorantly and stupidly believing the promises of politicians, and we will fail ourselves again and again until we realise their promises mean nothing.

I didn't ask u about what u "ignorantly and stupidly" believe. What I asked is that if d gentleman said that

"You should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

Are u therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed? If u are saying that what buhari said meant nothing, are u saying buhari is a liar and not a man of integrity? Are u saying that buhari is a fraud because it's only a fraud that makes empty promises? What is buharis job and of what use is he to Nigerians if u acknowledged that he is a liar?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by BigBashiru: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
rotadeco27:

See ur life with lies . oga u are a big lair .I'm a doctor presently on strike because of ur govt actions and inactions . I contacted a junior colleague who just relocated to the UK via plab , she is being paid 3200 pounds ( about 1.7m) per month , as a senior reg 1 ,I collect 475k with much more work and harsher working environments. In the theater we improvise almost everything to get the work done and u are there vomiting rubbish u know nothing about! All health workers in Nigeria are trying their best and for our doggedness the system is kept running that is y strike comes when the situation is off limit . my hazard allowance is 5k ! Please don't blame health workers for poor health facilities ask ur govt % of the budget going to health sector !
the blame game is an old card..... try a newer card.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed?

Why must I have to repeat myself lexy2014
Is there something wrong with your reading ability?

budaatum:

No. We Nigerians failed ourselves for ignorantly and stupidly believing the promises of politicians, and we will fail ourselves again and again until we realise their promises mean nothing.

budaatum:
If u are saying that what buhari said meant nothing, are u saying buhari is a liar and not a man of integrity? Are u saying that buhari is a fraud because it's only a fraud that makes empty promises? What is buharis job and of what use is he to Nigerians if u acknowledged that he is a liar?

The only thing Buhari said that I consider to be the truth is when he said Nigerians are lazy fuqs. Everything else, like everything politicians say, is lies and fraud to me because I have personally not yet come across a 'successful' politician who is not a liar or who has integrity, except perhaps a former governor of my own Osun State called Adebisi Akande who wanted to reduce the bloated local government staff by sacking some of them, and said his state house cooks should stop killing a cow a day and should only buy 2 kilos of meat because he and his wife can't even finish that much. But of course my people labelled him Baba Kilo and only gave him one term and replaced him with a politician who would loot the state coffers so they too could loot, and now my state can't even pay the half salaries they promised.

I hope that is clear enough for you.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

Why must I have to repeat myself lexy2014
Is there something wrong with your reading ability?

The only thing Buhari said that I consider to be the truth is when he said Nigerians are lazy fuqs. Everything else, like everything politicians say, is lies and fraud to me because I have personally not yet come across a 'successful' politician who is not a liar or who has integrity, except perhaps a former governor of my own Osun State called Adebisi Akande who wanted to reduce the bloated local government staff by sacking some of them, and said his state house cooks should stop killing a cow a day and should only buy 2 kilos of meat because he and his wife can't even finish that much. But of course my people labelled him Baba Kilo and only gave him one term and replaced him with a politician who would loot the state coffers so they too could loot, and now my state can't even pay the half salaries they promised.

I hope that is clear enough for you.

I didn't ask u about bisi akande. I asked u about buhari.

1. If u are saying that what buhari said meant nothing, are u saying buhari is a liar and not a man of integrity?
2. Are u saying that buhari is a fraud because it's only a fraud that makes empty promises?
3. What is buharis job and of what use is he to Nigerians if u acknowledged that he is a liar?
4. Are u therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
If PDP assumed power today, this same man would become a cabinet member.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

U aren't being factual because u haven't provided any facts.

Defending buhari is a very difficult job because u will end up contradicting urself. U can't be saying u aren't defending buhari when u say that "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that". At d same time, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".

If u saying:

"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

Meanwhile,

U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?
I'm not contracting myself. Take for instance the ASUU just of recent annual strike, will you say buhari is the cause or responsible for the strike? don't get me wrong I'm not derailing the thread neither am i deviating from the Bone of contention (Medical trip) I'm only giving you instances

Buhari hasn't failed Nigerians because he went for a medical trip, a normal citizen who's doing fine do go for medical trip outside the country; so i see no crime in what Buhari did

Besides, i thought you guys claimed Buhari isn't in existence, he's being clone, this and this, that and that

Are you guys trying to build a castle on the air? or just want to eat your cake and have it?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about bisi akande. I asked u about buhari.

1. If u are saying that what buhari said meant nothing, are u saying buhari is a liar and not a man of integrity?
2. Are u saying that buhari is a fraud because it's only a fraud that makes empty promises?
3. What is buharis job and of what use is he to Nigerians if u acknowledged that he is a liar?

Buhari obviously succeeded at whatever he wanted to achieve, and Nigerians failed for being naive and ignorant in believing the promises he made to get there.

It's about responsibility. You want to shift it on to Buhari, but I am shifting responsibility on to you us.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

Buhari obviously succeeded at whatever he wanted to achieve, and Nigerians failed for being naive and ignorant in believing the promises he made to get there.

It's about responsibility. You want to shift it on to Buhari, but I am shifting responsibility on to you.

5. What did buhari succeed at doing?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

5. What did buhari succeed at doing?

Buhari has obviously succeeded in getting his hands on the purse of Nigeria to do with as he pleases, which currently is to buy himself the kind of healthcare he would never have been able to afford if he was not the president of Nigeria.

Now, you come to your own conclussion on your other questions because I personally believe you are able to make up your own mind instead of requiring that I spoonfeed you.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
VTJN:
I'm not contracting myself. Take for instance the ASUU just of recent annual strike, will you say buhari is the cause or responsible for the strike? don't get me wrong I'm not derailing the thread neither am i deviating from the Bone of contention (Medical trip) I'm only giving you instances

Buhari hasn't failed Nigerians because he went for a medical trip, a normal citizen who's doing fine do go for medical trip outside the country; so i see no crime in what Buhari did

Besides, i thought you guys claimed Buhari isn't in existence, he's being clone, this and this, that and that

Are you guys trying to build a castle on the air? or just want to eat your cake and have it?

Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

So far, u haven't been able to answer my questions or address d issues raised. Even d instances u say u are giving have no bearing on d discussion.

u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that"?

On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt"?

How's that possible? Isn't that a contradiction?

If u saying:

"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

Meanwhile,

U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

Buhari has obviously succeeded in getting his hands on the purse of Nigeria to do with as he pleases, which currently is to buy himself the kind of healthcare he would never have been able to afford if he was not the president of Nigeria.

Now, you come to your own conclussion on your other questions because I personally believe you are able to make up your own mind instead of requiring that I spoonfeed you.

5. Are u by ur comment above saying that buhari is corrupt?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
You are a bore but I love your tenacity

lexy2014:

The only thing buhari said that meant anything to me was him calling Nigerians lazy fuqs. Everything else he said was, as far as I was concerned, just promises that he had no chance of fulfilling even if he wanted or had the integrity to fulfil since he is not some God who gets to say "Let there be light", and light is.

lexy2014:
Like all Nigerian politicians, Buhari made promises to get elected but that does not necessarily mean he is a fraud since he might have wanted to fulfil his promises only to realise the job was not for one person alone.

lexy2014:
Buhari's job was to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which he obviously is. His job, as far as I am concerned, is to make Nigerians understand that no president is a miracle worker, and we are all responsible for ruling our nation.

lexy2014:
No, buhari has not failed. Not me, at least. Buhari can only have failed if you thought the job he applied for is different to the one he got, which is obviously not the case, since he obviously got the job he applied for, and to be honest, the job I expected of him.

We Nigerians have failed ourselves and will continue to fail ourselves for as ling as we keep thinking any president we elect will work miracles

lexy2014:
5. Are u by ur comment above saying that buhari is corrupt?
I can state that Buhari is somewhat inept like all presidents Nigeria has had. I would however need evidence of him being corrupt to say he is corrupt, which I do not yet have.

Thankfully, EFCC will let me know if he is corrupt once he leaves office when his fight against corruption will finally begin with and on him, which is when I will know if he is truly inept too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Ugandatales: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:
Reno is only pained that he lost totally. He was busy enjoying himself during the previous regime. He has never used his social media to condemn the fraud and corruption that took place under the pdp regime, but, he is condemning everything the present president is doing.

That's why I can never take him serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by onuman: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
kktbm:
Reno Omokri and other Nigerians currently at Abuja house in London protesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_jZ6d5GT2A

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1377933030011105282

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1377947948898738180

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1377957540177264648

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1377967160585240584

Foolishness to believe that one day a leader shall emerge from the extant political structure and governance system of Nigeria to lead the country to become good and unity among its regions.

Kwontinue with chasing shadows in one Nigeria instead of playing to take your group, however small, to form a new country from Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

The only thing buhari said that meant anything to me was him calling Nigerians lazy fuqs. Everything else he said was, as far as I was concerned, just promises that he had no chance of fulfilling even if he wanted or had the integrity to fulfil since he is not some God who gets to say "Let there be light", and light is.

So why did buhari make promises since he knew that he didn't have d chance of fulfilling d promises? Are u saying buhari isn't a man of integrity as was touted by APC? What chance did buhari need that he didn't have in order to fulfill d promises he made?

budaatum:

Like all Nigerian politicians, Buhari made promises to get elected but that does not necessarily mean he is a fraud since he might have wanted to fulfil his promises only to realise the job was not for one person alone.

These are ur exact words:

"We Nigerians failed ourselves for ignorantly and stupidly believing the promises of politicians, and we will fail ourselves again and again until we realise their promises mean nothing."

If that is case, is that not fraud? How did buhari realise that "the job was not for one person alone"? Was there any time d job was meant for one person alone? Does buhari rule in isolation or alone?

budaatum:

Buhari's job was to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which he obviously is. His job, as far as I am concerned, is to make Nigerians understand that no president is a miracle worker, and we are all responsible for ruling our nation.

"buharis job WAS...". "His job IS...". How is his job "WAS" and "IS"? What does d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria prescibe as buharis job? What job did he campaign for that he was coming to perform? Did any nigerian expect buhari to be a miracle worker? How are we all responsible for ruling our nation?

budaatum:

No, buhari has not failed. Not me, at least. Buhari can only have failed if you thought the job he applied for is different to the one he got, which is obviously not the case, since he obviously got the job he applied for, and to be honest, the job I expected of him.

What is d job title of d job u think buhari applied for and what is d job u expected him to get that he got? What is d job description of that job according to d constitution? How has he performed against that job description?

budaatum:

We Nigerians have failed ourselves and will continue to fail ourselves for as ling as we keep thinking any president we elect will work miracles

How are nigerians expecting d president to work miracles? How does d expectations of nigerians prevent d president from doing d job he applied for and for which he was elected?

budaatum:

I can state that Buhari is somewhat inept like all presidents Nigeria has had. I would however need evidence of him being corrupt to say he is corrupt, which I do not yet have.

If u say buhari is inept& that those before him were inept, was he elected to come and replicate and surpass d ineptitude of his predecessors or to demonstrate competence? If buhari is inept as u have acknowledged, of use is he then to nigerians?

budaatum:

Thankfully, EFCC will let me know if he is corrupt once he leaves office when his fight against corruption will finally begin with and on him, which is when I will know if he is truly inept too.

Efcc doesn't need to let u no. U said it urself:

"Buhari has obviously succeeded in getting his hands on the purse of Nigeria to do with as he pleases"

[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by onuman: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:
You are a bore but I love your tenacity

Political corruption known as nepotism is worse than monetary corruption.

Nepotism totally destroys a country of multi ethnic groups, whereas monetary corruption does not eat the fabrics of nationhood in a country of multi ethnic groups.

PMB is most involved with nepotism more than any leader ever in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

So why did buhari make promises since he knew that he didn't have d chance of fulfilling d promises?

I very much believe you are intelligent enough to figure this out for yourself and to be responsible enough not to make the same error made by those who believe promises.

We gave Buhari the job, twice, and no, I never voted for him either, before you say you didn't neither, but we are still responsible for him being the president whether we voted for him or not, and we are definitely the one's feeling the pain today just as we will be responsible for our next president and any pain that comes with him or her, and trust me, pain will come, and in my own opinion, more pain that whatever we are feeling from bubu today will seem like enjoyment when it comes.

The forerunners are Tinubu and Atiku and it will be sad if we are here in 3 years time answering the same questions you are asking here because we must know that they both qualify just as much or less than buhari.

There are almost 3 million of us on here. 10% of that number can be the "powerful Nigerians" that KingOKON mentioned here, even 1% of us will do if we understand the power of uniting to make our nation the great nation it has the potential that we desire it to be. Nigeria is not one persons job to fix, but the problem of all us, and until we face that fact, our situation will get worse.

We can be wailing lazy fuqs or responsible powerful united people. The choice is entirely ours, as is the responsibility for any outcomes.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

I very much believe you are intelligent enough to figure this out for yourself and to be responsible enough not to make the same error made by those who believe promises.

We gave Buhari the job, twice, and no, I never voted for him either, before you say you didn't neither, but we are still responsible for him being the president whether we voted for him or not, and we are definitely the one's feeling the pain today just as we will be responsible for our next president and any pain that comes with him or her, and trust me, pain will come, and in my own opinion, more pain that whatever we are feeling from bubu today will seem like enjoyment when it comes.

The forerunners are Tinubu and Atiku and it will be sad if we are here in 3 years time answering the same questions you are asking here because we must know that they both qualify just as much or less than buhari.

There are almost 3 million of us on here. 10% of that number can be the "powerful Nigerians" that KingOKON mentioned here, even 1% of us will do if we understand the power of uniting to make our nation the great nation it has the potential that we desire it to be. Nigeria is not one persons job to fix, but the problem of all us, and until we face that fact, our situation will get worse.

We can be wailing lazy fuqs or responsible powerful united people. The choice is entirely ours, as is the responsibility for any outcomes.

U haven't answered my questions which are based on ur claims:

lexy2014:

So why did buhari make promises since he knew that he didn't have d chance of fulfilling d promises? Are u saying buhari isn't a man of integrity as was touted by APC? What chance did buhari need that he didn't have in order to fulfill d promises he made?

"We Nigerians failed ourselves for ignorantly and stupidly believing the promises of politicians, and we will fail ourselves again and again until we realise their promises mean nothing."

If that is case, is that not fraud? How did buhari realise that "the job was not for one person alone"? Was there any time d job was meant for one person alone? Does buhari rule in isolation or alone?

"buharis job WAS...". "His job IS...". How is his job "WAS" and "IS"? What does d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria prescibe as buharis job? What job did he campaign for that he was coming to perform? Did any nigerian expect buhari to be a miracle worker? How are we all responsible for ruling our nation?

What is d job title of d job u think buhari applied for and what is d job u expected him to get that he got? What is d job description of that job according to d constitution? How has he performed against that job description?

How are nigerians expecting d president to work miracles? How does d expectations of nigerians prevent d president from doing d job he applied for and for which he was elected?

If u say buhari is inept& that those before him were inept, was he elected to come and replicate and surpass d ineptitude of his predecessors or to demonstrate competence? If buhari is inept as u have acknowledged, of use is he then to nigerians?

"Buhari has obviously succeeded in getting his hands on the purse of Nigeria to do with as he pleases"

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Go home, your country is blee..ding.
I'm responding to the picture you uploaded. I'm sure you're not in Nigeria. You diaspora will be instigating people online, while you're in your safe haven, expecting poor and unharmed Nigerians to clean the country for you. Mind the things you post online. Stop pushing people to go die for you.... Come out and let kick them out together
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by budaatum: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions which are based on ur claims:

My 'claims' are irrelevant since you are not required to believe me just as I am condemning anyone who believes any politician.

You are no good as a sheep so I'd rather you use your own brain and mind please because I, we, am much more stronger and powerful when you do.

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2021
lazy and frustrated youths
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Slantee: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Go home, your country is blee..ding.
Sometimes I sit to realise that this is the wisest generation that Nigeria has ever produced ; lucky dube, fela and even Bob marley where always saying it but I came to realise that our parents were only dancing to their sweet melodies.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:43am On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

My 'claims' are irrelevant since you are not required to believe me just as I am condemning anyone who believes any politician.

You are no good as a sheep so I'd rather you use your own brain and mind please because I, we, am much more stronger and powerful when you do.

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!

Ur claims are very relevant. If they weren't, u wouldn't have made them.

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

So far, u haven't been able to answer my questions or address d issues raised. Even d instances u say u are giving have no bearing on d discussion.

u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that"?

On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt"?

If u saying:

Meanwhile,

you are the one confusing yourself here, buhari isn't the only president since the existence of Nigeria, so how was he the cause of the dilapidated state of our clinics? Yes it is the sole responsibility of the president to fix our health care system and without any iota doubt he's working on that

You guys accused buhari of importing our crude for refined products at a higher cost, instead of him to provide a gigantic refinery

Do you know when Nigeria supposed to have had a word class refinery? I guess you don't

BUHARI ALONE CAN'T FIX WHAT HAS BEEN DESTROYED FOR OVER 60 YEARS OF OUR
EXISTENCE WITHIN 8 YEARS

He can only make amend

Yes he promised us heaven and earth, was he the only president that has ever made such promises? Absolutely no. Why tag him a failure when we have none as success?

I can't insult my friend being ugly when i have 4 ugly ones at home.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
you are the one confusing yourself here, buhari isn't the only president since the existence of Nigeria, so how was he the cause of the dilapidated state of our clinics? Yes it is the sole responsibility of the president to fix our health care system and without any iota doubt he's working on that

You guys accused buhari of importing our crude for refined products at a higher cost, instead of him to provide a gigantic refinery

Do you know when Nigeria supposed to have had a word class refinery? I guess you don't

EXISTENCE WITHIN 8 YEARS

He can only make amend

Yes he promised us heaven and earth, was he the only president that has ever made such promises? Absolutely no. Why tag him a failure when we have none as success?

Sorry dude, u haven't answered d questions I asked:

u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".

On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".

If u saying:

Meanwhile,

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Rossikki: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2021
McSquishi:
I get the point he’s the President and all

But I just find it funny that Nigerians who escaped their country are telling a Nigerian he must go back and face the country.

You don't know Nigerians.

The world's BIGGEST HYPOCRITES.

I started a thread the other day, challenging every Nairalander to swear that he or she, if elected to high office, would not use their position to enrich themselves.

I also threatened them that they were lying to God if they posted a lie.

Everybody ran away.

Nobody responded for a long time.

Empty thread.

Until later when a few insulted me for opening such a 'stupid' thread.

Nation of crooks pointing fingers at their father.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:

EXISTENCE WITHIN 8 YEARS

He can only make amend

Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself? If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility? How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

According to u

VTJN:

Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

VTJN:

So what has this got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when. Also, define "word class refinery".

VTJN:

EXISTENCE WITHIN 8 YEARS

He can only make amend

Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015?

VTJN:

I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure? How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".

On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".

If u saying:

Meanwhile,

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by knightphoenix: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Is reno omokri employed.

When Goodluck was in power, you will never see a northern trying to harrass Goodluck, infact southerners never did than.

But as soon as Buhari came to power, Every Southern abroad always find a way to harass him

What Reno is doing is a case of HARRASSMENT
Buhari ought to be embarrassed.....
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself? If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility? How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

According to u

Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

So what has this got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when. Also, define "word class refinery".

Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015?

I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure? How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

If u saying:

Meanwhile,

we import refined products from crude

1999-2009 was the period Nigeria ought to have had their functionary refineries

That was the period Nigeria experienced massive boom in crude unlike now

I don't have to wrestle words with you concerning if you never said buhari is a failure or not

The health sector isn't the only sector we have, giving you instances from other sectors speaks volume

Despite the economy meltdown amid the pandemic which is a global menace BUHARI HAS DONE EXCEEDINGLY WELL IN INFRASTRUCTURE

What else do you care to know?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
we import refined products from crude

1999-2009 was the period Nigeria ought to have had their functionary refineries

That was the period Nigeria experienced massive boom in crude unlike now

I don't have to wrestle words with you concerning if you never said buhari is a failure or not

The health sector isn't the only sector we have, giving you instances from other sectors speaks volume

Despite the economy meltdown amid the pandemic which is a global menace BUHARI HAS DONE EXCEEDINGLY WELL IN INFRASTRUCTURE

What else do you care to know?

Oga, u haven't scratched d surface of d questions I asked u. Let me enumerate d questions for u. It will help u keep track of what u were asked& how u respond:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

6. Also, define "word class refinery".

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

19. Who melted d economy and before d pandemic, how was d economy doing?

20. How has buhari done "exceedingly well in infrastructure"?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by ThugBoy(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
The Lanky bastard Aboki president nor dey hear you bro!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't scratched d surface of d questions I asked u. Let me enumerate d questions for u. It will help u keep track of what u were asked& how u respond:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

6. Also, define "word class refinery".

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

19. Who melted d economy and before d pandemic, how was d economy doing?

20. How has buhari done "exceedingly well in infrastructure"?
why Then are you bothered about his medical trip even though he promised to domesticate ours

he is obviously working judiciously on that my

because the mess caused for over 60 years can never be returned to status quo, meaning he can't make our healthcare better due to his Long over due damaged, i can destroy a whole building just in a day but i can't build the building back even in a week

Nigeria mined raw Crude and export it, Then import it back for finished product on a higher price because of absence of functional refinery, Crude oil and so many other things has a lot to do with the subject matter because they are not in the right proportion

word class refinery should ring a bell to you as a typo from my end, i meant world class refinery

buhari is the commander in chief of armed forces, The number 1 citizen of Nigeria he is responsible for the functionality of all federal owned institution which the health, oil and gas, education, security et al are not left behind

Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services, and he's still working tirelessly

if Buhari is a failure just like the rest Then this topic is DEAD on arrival, what is your/my business if he goes for medical tourism? why do you still have to hold on to the promises he made for Nigerians back Then? why do you keep using that as a reference?

success in a job is measured by the performance of the person, that's why i said BUHARI HAS DONE EXCEEDINGLY WELL ON INFRASTRUCTURE isn't that a successful performance to you?

Because he was democratically elected as the president, you and i voted him in with our votes
we aren't under duress, we voted him with our clear eyes. which infer that he's More than useful to us by giving us a good infrastructure

Truly we never had any discussion if Buhari is being cloned or not, this is a public forum, you aren't the only one seeing my comments, those that claimed Buhari is dead will definitely come across with my comments, that will tell them how SENSIBLE they are talking about a dead man medical trip viz a viz tourism

I never acknowledge buhari a failure, How on Earth would someone who gave us a standard infrastructural facility be a failure?

Buhari is useful to Nigeria because he doesn't give room for corrupt practice, he's useful to Nigeria that's why you and i voted him back again for the second term this is due to his usefulness

Jonathan was useless to us we did the needful by sending him back to OTUOKE with our previous votes

he has done so well in the healthcare sector and he isn't leaving any Stone unturned, much more will still be done

He is the number 1 citizen of the federation, you don't dictate to him where to go for his medical trip, no law prohibit that you know. buhari is democratically elected so anything he does is accordance with the law

you are the one contradicting yourself with your repititive question.

I can destroy a building in a day but i can't build it back in a day, that is the best reply for the contradicting question you claimed

Nigeria can't have a refinery Then because of the high level of corruption in Jonathan's regime, you don't have to burge yourself about the price of Crude as at then, if you deem it necessary Then you can get your fact online

The world as a whole experience difficulty in her economy during the pandemic, this has nothing to do with Nigeria

he gave us a world class rail station Nationwide which obviously is a key infrastructural facility even in developed countries.

hope you know we have the best airport in Africa? this was job well done by Buhari you and i voted in

what else do you care to know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.