Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? (1702 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by Icon2007: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'm an MBA HR with 2.6 years of work experience from India and now I'm planning to move Canada on a grad course that adds to my profile. What should I do? Is it appreciable to study further for jobs in Canada?
These are my two cents: It is up to you to take it or throw it away.

“Some Grad Course” what does that mean? There are thousands of grad courses.

MBA followed by another grad course?, In Canada, if I am interviewer: I will label you a professional student who is afraid of the real world.

It sounds very fishy, hanky panky,

Now let me very blunt with you. Are you coming as a grad student to gain entry? Most of the fake students from less blessed lands are doing so, and some Canadians are fully aware of it.

In that case, bogus students and sound good courses and meaningless colleges and low-end institutes are printing papers.

Most of these grads have zero future, and I know many who are doing survival jobs to stay alive.

Therefore ask yourself honestly your intention and do it accordingly.

Ask someone from India who is in Canada now with the same background as yourself about his/her trajectory.

Canada does not need educated people. Canada has one of the highest percentages of educated people and all in line for cushy white color jobs.

I hope you take this answer as a goodwill gesture to you, do whatever your heart pleases,

BTW: Canada is not for everyone. It is not a land of cream honey and beautiful brochures.

Know this country inside out, the good, the bad, and the ugly,

Our time was different. We were extremely helpless, and our motherland was on her knees.

Be very careful about coming to this country, do your due diligence; it is not a bed of roses.

For visible minority nothing has changed; all sweet talk means nothing here. It was business as usual when we landed fifty years back in time.

People who are visible minorities, multiply your work/efforts by 2 then the native folks. It is a fact. The kids who are born here super education multiple language skills know all the jazz here. They have to fight for a place.

Also, the glorious songs sung by people are just paid and well trained -Canaries to attract and recruit more canaries to come to the trap. And work all their lives on survival jobs and keep this singing and trained -Canaries in business.

Sam Arora, Msc U of Guelph, Canada, MSc U of Punjab, India, close to fifty years in Canada, worked as a foot soldier to survival and below survival job to the board room.

Anurekha Shankaran

Copied from quora
Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by meobizy(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ask the question on Quora then.
Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Keep asking question while serious people are moving. No advanced country gives citizenship in 3 years. People don dey uk and usa for 10 years still no passport

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
ednut1:
Keep asking question while serious people are moving. No advanced country gives citizenship in 3 years. People don dey uk and usa for 10 years still no passport
Leave the op alone. Person dey UK for over 20yrs hin no get permanent resident .Canada is the new hot cake now.3 yrs of stay and you up for permanent resident
Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by Topsido(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Eleriibu poster sounding so condescending.

Icon2007:
I'm an MBA HR with 2.6 years of work experience from India and now I'm planning to move Canada on a grad course that adds to my profile. What should I do? Is it appreciable to study further for jobs in Canada?
These are my two cents: It is up to you to take it or throw it away.

“Some Grad Course” what does that mean? There are thousands of grad courses.

MBA followed by another grad course?, In Canada, if I am interviewer: I will label you a professional student who is afraid of the real world.

It sounds very fishy, hanky panky,

Now let me very blunt with you. Are you coming as a grad student to gain entry? Most of the fake students from less blessed lands are doing so, and some Canadians are fully aware of it.

In that case, bogus students and sound good courses and meaningless colleges and low-end institutes are printing papers.

Most of these grads have zero future, and I know many who are doing survival jobs to stay alive.

Therefore ask yourself honestly your intention and do it accordingly.

Ask someone from India who is in Canada now with the same background as yourself about his/her trajectory.

Canada does not need educated people. Canada has one of the highest percentages of educated people and all in line for cushy white color jobs.

I hope you take this answer as a goodwill gesture to you, do whatever your heart pleases,

BTW: Canada is not for everyone. It is not a land of cream honey and beautiful brochures.

Know this country inside out, the good, the bad, and the ugly,

Our time was different. We were extremely helpless, and our motherland was on her knees.

Be very careful about coming to this country, do your due diligence; it is not a bed of roses.

For visible minority nothing has changed; all sweet talk means nothing here. It was business as usual when we landed fifty years back in time.

People who are visible minorities, multiply your work/efforts by 2 then the native folks. It is a fact. The kids who are born here super education multiple language skills know all the jazz here. They have to fight for a place.

Also, the glorious songs sung by people are just paid and well trained -Canaries to attract and recruit more canaries to come to the trap. And work all their lives on survival jobs and keep this singing and trained -Canaries in business.

Sam Arora, Msc U of Guelph, Canada, MSc U of Punjab, India, close to fifty years in Canada, worked as a foot soldier to survival and below survival job to the board room.

Anurekha Shankaran

Copied from quora
Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by EscapedBlessing: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2021
This OP is a sadist and a very very pessimistic personality. It is this bad the way you portray it, yet, you are still there, and obviously trying to raise a life there

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? by 79733139(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
It's true and please don't immigrate to Canada. Is that okay for you?

Icon2007:
I'm an MBA HR with 2.6 years of work experience from India...

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! / Anybody With Lufthansa Experience / Shengen Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.