Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wyse Wisdom Charles Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wyse Wisdom Charles Is A Scammer (149 Views)

Wyse Wisdom Charles Is Not A Scammer!!! Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wyse Wisdom Charles Is A Scammer by Dominique123(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please in all your dealing hiring a writer, stay away from Wyse Wisdom Charles. I created several threads that I needed writers. I have hired several writers from this platform and paid them as at when due. Wyse Wisdom Charles with the username @wysewisdom reached out. I gave him a sample to work on, he did perfectly. After which I sent him a batch of work to do which he handled and sent back with speed. Having trusted that he submitted a plagiarism free content earlier, I accepted the contents he returned with the batch. I asked him to send me an invoice which I paid for.

Only for me to run his content on some plagiarism checker and found out that this dude just sent me a copied content. Imagine sending back a content of over 65% plagiarism. He basically copied content, sent to me, sent me an invoice and ate my money. I manage a good number of writers, so basically, I trusted that anyone claiming to be an SEO writer should know that submitting plagiarized content is a big offense. I reached out to him with my evidence and all and instead of him to apologize, he went ahead to threaten to deal with me. So I am here raising this awareness so that nobody else will fall victim.

This is the details I sent the payment to him

Wyse Wisdom Charles.
FCMB.

Don't fall a victim please.

(1) (Reply)

Patronize Me O � / Exporting Sesame Seeds From Nigeria: How / Chandeliers Interior And Exterior Lighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.