Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable (42814 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by shizzle11(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Hoes supporting Hoes. That's all i see here.

Deep down i know say u happy say she don join una babymama club.

"Women fvck who they want and marry who they can, while Men fvck who they can and marry who they want."

Take note madam babymama.
my nigga grin
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by muykem: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
I can't still understand the meaning of baby mama. You went to the extent of getting baby for the person you have no married, what a foolishness for God sake?

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by shizzle11(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
igbo land have disowned u...

You are now banned into the afonja forest
that chioma girl na better anuofia Grade 1

4 Likes

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by madridsta007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
etrange:

The boys that jump from one woman to another aren't "hoes" but the women they left are the hoes? It's either you don't know the meaning of that word or you're just a sexist.

Both are hoes.

Unfortunately, the societal consequences hit the lady more. Especially if the man is a high value man.
LADIES should know this and stop fooling themsleves. You know a man is a hoe with a string of baby mamas, and you went to open leg for him?
dont you have brains to use?

4 Likes

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Men can't b hoes ... cos money is what validates a man...but for women, its number of sexual partners... dating a woman that has bleeped alot of niggers is same with a woman dating a broke nigger...no respect for broke niggers or hoes...fact

There’s always one dirty niqqa somewhere quoting unfounded unscientific data to justify their foolish randy behaviors.
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Freemasonry: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peace081:

What will you call the men getting them pregnant?
I heard they’re now called bouncing baby boys!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Topmaike007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Association of exes??
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by sparko1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
I think it's time women come together and support one another.

These men are out to steal, kill and destroy every girl's destiny but the Almighty God would frustrate their effort.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

This is just story, she's an adult, she wasn't his first!

I am sure very many honest and hardworking guys must have approached her but she wanted the fame, she knew what she was getting into, she was warned, so whatever happens enjoy.

You can hate men all you want, it's still a choice.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Jimmyubah2: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Viknat:
u have finished me
Him don finish us

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by gassbee: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peace081:

community preeks
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Gerrard59(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
madridsta007:

Both are hoes.

Unfortunately, the societal consequences hit the lady more. Especially if the man is a high value man.
LADIES should know this and stop fooling themsleves. You know a man is a hoe with a string of baby mamas, and you went to open leg for him?
dont you have brains to use?

Some years ago, I was like Etrange, but after understanding the differences between men and women esp in sexual needs, I've realised that a man who fvcks around cannot be compared to a woman who does same. This is more profound when the man is a high value individual like Davido or Flavour. The consequences aren't the same.

Well, the bold cannot happen as ladies are hypergamous and this hypergamy affects their minds and choices.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by madridsta007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Gerrard59:

Some years ago, I was like Etrange, but after understanding the differences between men and women esp in sexual needs, I've realised that a man who fvcks around cannot be compared to a woman who does same. This is more profound when the man is a high value individual like Davido or Flavour. The consequences aren't the same.

Well, the bold cannot happen as ladies are hypergamous and this hypergamy affects their minds and choices.
That's why I no longer pity ladies again, at least when it is specific to women who KNOW a man is frivolous, but choose to open their legs for him and start crying when he goes to the next baby mama.
I'll rather "cry that cry" for Yemeni children.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Cashify: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hungry vultures better get a job stop attracting young dudes coz of fat pocket
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
I think it's time women come together and support one another.

These men are out to steal, kill and destroy every girl's destiny but the Almighty God would frustrate their effort.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

You sound like you need a dick in yo life
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by alterego17: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheZebra:
Wizkid: 1 Grammy's award, 2 nominations

Davido + Baba olowo + chioma + his new baby mama + Dmw = 0 Grammy's Award, 0 Grammy's nomination

Know your GOAT

U r a very wicked someborry...
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sola ogudu should learn how to mind her fvckin business and stop the oju aye bvllshit....where was the love when sophie momodu was going through worse shit....the chioma girl was simply a stupid wh0re thinking she was wife material...that bitch belongs to street and davido better get a DNA test for that his kid cus he looks alot like parruzzi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

There’s always one dirty niqqa somewhere quoting unfounded unscientific data to justify their foolish randy behaviors.
What happened to you?
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by alterego17: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Myer:

Pray to be rich, you'll realise most of this girl's are low ley hoes.

You'll be surprised the extent some of these girls will go to be your baby mama.

Davido even went as far as engagement and introduction. Dude was full mode blown and loving up.
He even made a love song for Chioma and set up a TV show for her.
Whether na Kayamata or whatever, na only Chioma know that part.

Bottom line is Davido was ready to marry her until the truth about her and Peruzzi came to light and he realised he had been played from the get-go.

Was d koko between chioma n peruzzi?!
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by DeElitePrecious(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'm a guy, but putting sentiments aside we have to acknowledge the fact that some men are heartless and when it comes to the terms of loving the right woman for them, they all get it wrong .☹️

2 Likes

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Marv650(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Myer:

Hoes too must support one another.
It's not spiritual, it's psychological.

You're right brotherman. She's not married, but gave birth to a man. She's definitely a HOE!

David too is irresponsible. Apart from being rich and successful in his field, he has no moral values.
They are both child of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by shegun4sur: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Hoes supporting Hoes. That's all i see here.

Deep down i know say u happy say she don join una babymama club.

"Women fvck who they want and marry who they can, while Men fvck who they can and marry who they want."

Take note madam babymama.

Wow. True
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Future is female grin
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by LesbianBoy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peace081:

A big boy! A sharp guy! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Bayoibee: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lol but na una dey waka go meet the celebrities, no be dem dey come meet una...anything wey una get just take am like that, no forget say una situation is still better than others that the baby father go leave the baby mama with nothing to feed the child or take care of herself. You guys already have the platform to grow and be a better person. With the status of these guys currently and their ages, I can’t blame them, it’ll be very difficult to settle down with any of these women especially with the fact that some women will go to the extreme to have rich celebrities baby so they can’t be disposed like anyother random bitch, so they can keep milking dem for money through child support etc. There are millions of beautiful and sexy women out there, make dem enjoy their life abeg...

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by blackslayer: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peace081:

carwash!
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Walkee: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

he's right naa. The way Wizkid has baby mamas everywhere if Tiwa Savage had half that number of baby daddies people will spit anytime she passes. Men and women are judged differently. A broke man is treated as absolute garbage no one gives a shiiit if he is a virgin whereas a chaste responsible woman is treated with respect even if she does not have kobo

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by shugasofttouch: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
etrange:

The boys that jump from one woman to another aren't "hoes" but the women they left are the hoes? It's either you don't know the meaning of that word or you're just a sexist.
Don't mind the baby man common sense isn't common.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by youngreezy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peace081:
maker of hoes
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Yxxx: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
"the first baby mama of grammy award winning star"

What a decription grin grin cheesy
Re: Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable by Mtmike(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Association of baby mamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.