Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off (86453 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Gr8Nez(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE
With all due respect, I have changed names and some too familiar details about myself out of respect for my wife to be. I know she likes to catch cruise on nairaland.

My name is Friday (of course not my real name) I am from the middle-belt. So please save your tribalism with all those una Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa insults. I met Grace(my wife to be) few years ago. It was love at 1st sight. She was everything and is still everything I had hoped a woman should be. There is this crass about her that makes her effortlessly better than any lady around her. My type in the true sense of the word. Tall, busty, curvy, sassy, elegant, personable and above all, she has a graceful soul. From the 1st date to this day, I still pinch my self like.. What in God's green earth is a beauty like her doing with a shrek like me.

But then, true perfection is always a utopia. Grace in all her graceful demeanour and aura, has a flaw; Indecision! More so, blind trust seems to be her albatross. (I swear she can even take Lai Muhammad's word to the bank) Though, I still love her; flaws and all. Her complete or should I say blind trust for me and Abigail became one of the reasons Abigail(her younger sister) has become an unending chapter in our relationship. Even though the blame of what happened squarely falls on me.

Abigail just shy off 20, is too savvy for her age. Not the outright outstanding beauty like my Grace. What ever little she lacks in beauty, she more than makes up for it in her mentality. For she is truly a smart and an intelligent girl. Just five years younger than Grace. One who expect them at least to be close and be like Asaba and Onisha but then...they are the direct opposite of each other. While Grace is the introverted shy person, Abigail is quite the extrovert and likes to make friends for Africa. It is only fair to believe their formative time in secondary school played a part in their output towards life. Grace likes to conform like most day school students. Abigail on the other hand, is the boarding school nightmare all parents hope not to experience: the deviant.

Through the 1st years we dated, Abigail was in secondary school and was never in the picture. For some odd or strange reason, Grace was not ready to fully commit. Not that I blame her or something. At 23, Most girls her age are like Alice in wonderland; they crush on celebrities and Chase childhood dreams and fantasies. The vile ones, if truth be told...tend to live out their hoė phase. At 28, I was already grounded to know what I wanted and it was Grace and marriage. Sometimes, you do all you can do but then life has a way of throwing in a curveball. More over, "No be say because I wan chop egg I go begin dey worship chicken." Sensing her shakara, I pulled the hand brakes on us and walked out of the relationship.

***2 years later***
Fortunately or unfortunately after letting go, Grace became incensed and started to want me back. I hardly do any social media at this point. Pride won't let her call me, so there was no way to send coded messages on whatsapp status to me. Being the introvert that she is and the all trusting graceful Grace, she started to send Abigil over to my place to bridge the gap. In just over two years, Abigail had changed and developed into a sexy hippie bohemian. Not that I fancy her in any erotic way or something. It's just that in our contemporary naija society where mostly everyone conforms, it is hard not to notice a bohemian.

Knowing I would do no better than Grace even with a million dollars and in a hundred years of searching, I mended fences with Grace and our relationship became stronger than ever. Over time, Abigail became a bridge between us. At first, Grace would send her over to run errands for her. After a while, it became a second nature for her to come over and fidget with my electronics. Courtesy demands you be nice to your in-laws to be and so I was nice to Abigail.

Abigail's posturing over time made it difficult for me to say no to her especially during them Nengi and Laycon days in the house. She was a fan of big brother lockdown. And would always ask for my keys to watch the silly show for she was equally as silly to be gushing over that vanity fair. Grace seems not have any issues with her coming over and I also did not for I was hardly home and God knows the sub was kinda wasting away.

There are some things in life that are not planned. They just happen! My boss at work then tested positive for Covid and we were all asked to quarantine at home. Grace still had to go to work while Abigail was always free because of the ASSU strike. Suddenly, I started to be alone with Abigail. She would come over "for big brother" around 9am and leave around 7pm in time to beat her curfew at home. It was awkward staying all day with Abigail. Grace too predictable, only comes over on Sunday. For some strange reasons, on Sundays, Abigail will never show up.

There were times, and I am sure it could just be my imagination, that she enjoyed teasing me. She would come dressed like a sister Mary Amaka from home but after a while, she would take her bath and transform into a Kardashian. Wearing skimpy cloths and heavy make-up. I tried to give her her space. I was in quarantine and therefore, had practically no where to go. I am basically the type that don't flock with co-workers and I hardly keep any friends except for Grace. I am not one to be neighbourly with my neighbours so I was stuck with Abigail all day. Humans are social animals and we tend to gravitate towards each other especially when we are alone with someone. Gradually, she won me over and I started to watch the big brother show with her. While she was rooting for Nengi after her Erica left, I was simply for Neo for he had my height. And the bond between us grew. God knows I had no vile motives and evil intentions. It is hard not to enjoy Abigail's company for she is a smart, gleeful and witty girl. While I do all the talking with Grace, Abigail on the other hand does all the talking with me and it was a welcome change.

*** D Day ***
It became obvious Abigail was not telling the truth at home. She would pick their calls and tell them she was in her female friend's house. And in the spirit of our new found big brother bond. We kept the secret. On this faithful day, it had rained all day and Nepa had struck and the plug in my generator was no good. The rain had brought with it a cool breeze and some magical thunder. Seemingly, we could not watch our show so I took a blanket because of the cold and buried my attention on my PC (laptop) re-watching season 5 of the game of thrones.

Naively, Abigail joined me and entered the blanket with me. I use the word 'naive' because I honestly do not want to qualify her as a minx. And I know she does not see me as a Justine Bieber of a crystal ball for her to be drooling at. While in that warm blanket watching the movies in such compromising position, One thing led to another and alot of that one thing opened up her Pandora's box and I... I ate the most forbidden fruit there ever was. There is no telling how wonderful making love to her was at the heat of the moment and there's no shame in the world that equates to the shame that immediately dwell and still dwells in my soul shortly after even to this day. There's a lot to blame our mistake and betrayal on. Could it just be the moment? the weather? the chemistry? the devil? (laughs) my opportunistic habit? Her feminine warmth in such close proximity? my placing a hand on her thigh and meeting no resistance? My foggy mind and grown erection? Her racing and panting heart? Her feisty zeal and deviant nature? My libido? Hers? My morals? Buhari? Herdsmen? IPOB? Sunday Igbahor? Dstv and big brother? NEPA? Game of thrones? Was she after all really a minx? In all fairness, she is just a little naive girl that does not deserve to be pilloried for my betrayal. As the adult, I should have known better and acted a lot better.

Climbing down from our lustful climax, we both knew immediately what we had done, the gravity and the implications it could have on not just us, but grace and the whole family. In the most contrite way possible, we apologized to ourselves and vowed never to repeat it again. We felt it would be better not to tell Grace or anyone and we agreed Abigail would stop coming over. I started to avoid Abigail at all cost. I did not just release cum after my despicable act with Abigail, I released every thing good in me and every form of happiness. I felt much less of a man and wished I had died as a child or better still was aborted.

I hardly could face Grace after. The more I try to ghost her, the more she held on tightly. It became awkward visiting their family house for I was not comfortable around them trusting and accepting me. Not for the fear that they would find out...just my conscience eating me up. I stayed away and made peace with my gross mistake. For over six to seven months. I did my penance and nothing happened with Abigail. I know I am in a better place now to make sane decisions about cheating. To give something back to Grace, I have vowed never to sleep with anyone till die. We know how cheating amongst married men is common these days. I no call Adekule Gold name oh!

Me and Grace are set to marry on the 17th of this April. The thing is...Abigail is her chief bridesmaid and preparation demands I see her most times. She still has a look in her eyes...dunno what to make of it. A look of blackmail? Of you could still hit it if you want? We have unfinished business kinda look? You should be paying a bride price for two look? I die inside every time I see Grace happy she again got us back to talking terms because of the wedding. Ignorance is truly bliss.

I have doubts going through with this wedding. Folks may laugh and say I chickened out because of the inflation and money, others might blame Grace. It may ruin Grace for ever. How do I do this knowing Abigail will always be family?

game of thrones and darkness inside cold weather nr dey ever turn out well. My guy either you forgot it happened or marry someone,women don’t forgive except na ur mama you offend na she go forgive you only if na babe forget it
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Druss(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2021
He without sin should cast the first stone.

I pray that you forgive yourself and go and sin no more.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by LordOfTheGame: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Baba you need to pay me for reading this.. even that year for school lecturer handout no long like this..

And to those who patiently perused through this literalistic piece.. you are the hope of Africa..

Back to the matter!
The whole thing just look like a dobed piece or perhaps the op is just showcasing his writing skill..

Well since you've tasted the coochie of your beloved wife to be sister and you're feeling guilt.. why not confess your sins and be free again

Tell grace what has happened and make her understand that it was just a one time thing that you will forever regret.. that way you are saving your relationship and freeing yourself from bondage.. Abigail will be family again when you confess your sins

You get sense well well. The whole story is just a test to his writing skills and I must confess, He's good.

No need to advise him to confess, it's all lies.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by karmaleon: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
I can swear on BUbu'S left ear that OP will still knack his fiance sis cochiegrin

You're swearing on a fictional story... grin grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Bassmetrics: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Your literary prowess kept me reading
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Vonwolf(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE
With all due respect, I have changed names and some too familiar details about myself out of respect for my wife to be. I know she likes to catch cruise on nairaland.

My name is Friday (of course not my real name) I am from the middle-belt. So please save your tribalism with all those una Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa insults. I met Grace(my wife to be) few years ago. It was love at 1st sight. She was everything and is still everything I had hoped a woman should be. There is this crass about her that makes her effortlessly better than any lady around her. My type in the true sense of the word. Tall, busty, curvy, sassy, elegant, personable and above all, she has a graceful soul. From the 1st date to this day, I still pinch my self like.. What in God's green earth is a beauty like her doing with a shrek like me.

But then, true perfection is always a utopia. Grace in all her graceful demeanour and aura, has a flaw; Indecision! More so, blind trust seems to be her albatross. (I swear she can even take Lai Muhammad's word to the bank) Though, I still love her; flaws and all. Her complete or should I say blind trust for me and Abigail became one of the reasons Abigail(her younger sister) has become an unending chapter in our relationship. Even though the blame of what happened squarely falls on me.

Abigail just shy off 20, is too savvy for her age. Not the outright outstanding beauty like my Grace. What ever little she lacks in beauty, she more than makes up for it in her mentality. For she is truly a smart and an intelligent girl. Just five years younger than Grace. One who expect them at least to be close and be like Asaba and Onisha but then...they are the direct opposite of each other. While Grace is the introverted shy person, Abigail is quite the extrovert and likes to make friends for Africa. It is only fair to believe their formative time in secondary school played a part in their output towards life. Grace likes to conform like most day school students. Abigail on the other hand, is the boarding school nightmare all parents hope not to experience: the deviant.

Through the 1st years we dated, Abigail was in secondary school and was never in the picture. For some odd or strange reason, Grace was not ready to fully commit. Not that I blame her or something. At 23, Most girls her age are like Alice in wonderland; they crush on celebrities and Chase childhood dreams and fantasies. The vile ones, if truth be told...tend to live out their hoė phase. At 28, I was already grounded to know what I wanted and it was Grace and marriage. Sometimes, you do all you can do but then life has a way of throwing in a curveball. More over, "No be say because I wan chop egg I go begin dey worship chicken." Sensing her shakara, I pulled the hand brakes on us and walked out of the relationship.

***2 years later***
Fortunately or unfortunately after letting go, Grace became incensed and started to want me back. I hardly do any social media at this point. Pride won't let her call me, so there was no way to send coded messages on whatsapp status to me. Being the introvert that she is and the all trusting graceful Grace, she started to send Abigil over to my place to bridge the gap. In just over two years, Abigail had changed and developed into a sexy hippie bohemian. Not that I fancy her in any erotic way or something. It's just that in our contemporary naija society where mostly everyone conforms, it is hard not to notice a bohemian.

Knowing I would do no better than Grace even with a million dollars and in a hundred years of searching, I mended fences with Grace and our relationship became stronger than ever. Over time, Abigail became a bridge between us. At first, Grace would send her over to run errands for her. After a while, it became a second nature for her to come over and fidget with my electronics. Courtesy demands you be nice to your in-laws to be and so I was nice to Abigail.

Abigail's posturing over time made it difficult for me to say no to her especially during them Nengi and Laycon days in the house. She was a fan of big brother lockdown. And would always ask for my keys to watch the silly show for she was equally as silly to be gushing over that vanity fair. Grace seems not have any issues with her coming over and I also did not for I was hardly home and God knows the sub was kinda wasting away.

There are some things in life that are not planned. They just happen! My boss at work then tested positive for Covid and we were all asked to quarantine at home. Grace still had to go to work while Abigail was always free because of the ASSU strike. Suddenly, I started to be alone with Abigail. She would come over "for big brother" around 9am and leave around 7pm in time to beat her curfew at home. It was awkward staying all day with Abigail. Grace too predictable, only comes over on Sunday. For some strange reasons, on Sundays, Abigail will never show up.

There were times, and I am sure it could just be my imagination, that she enjoyed teasing me. She would come dressed like a sister Mary Amaka from home but after a while, she would take her bath and transform into a Kardashian. Wearing skimpy cloths and heavy make-up. I tried to give her her space. I was in quarantine and therefore, had practically no where to go. I am basically the type that don't flock with co-workers and I hardly keep any friends except for Grace. I am not one to be neighbourly with my neighbours so I was stuck with Abigail all day. Humans are social animals and we tend to gravitate towards each other especially when we are alone with someone. Gradually, she won me over and I started to watch the big brother show with her. While she was rooting for Nengi after her Erica left, I was simply for Neo for he had my height. And the bond between us grew. God knows I had no vile motives and evil intentions. It is hard not to enjoy Abigail's company for she is a smart, gleeful and witty girl. While I do all the talking with Grace, Abigail on the other hand does all the talking with me and it was a welcome change.

*** D Day ***
It became obvious Abigail was not telling the truth at home. She would pick their calls and tell them she was in her female friend's house. And in the spirit of our new found big brother bond. We kept the secret. On this faithful day, it had rained all day and Nepa had struck and the plug in my generator was no good. The rain had brought with it a cool breeze and some magical thunder. Seemingly, we could not watch our show so I took a blanket because of the cold and buried my attention on my PC (laptop) re-watching season 5 of the game of thrones.

Naively, Abigail joined me and entered the blanket with me. I use the word 'naive' because I honestly do not want to qualify her as a minx. And I know she does not see me as a Justine Bieber of a crystal ball for her to be drooling at. While in that warm blanket watching the movies in such compromising position, One thing led to another and alot of that one thing opened up her Pandora's box and I... I ate the most forbidden fruit there ever was. There is no telling how wonderful making love to her was at the heat of the moment and there's no shame in the world that equates to the shame that immediately dwell and still dwells in my soul shortly after even to this day. There's a lot to blame our mistake and betrayal on. Could it just be the moment? the weather? the chemistry? the devil? (laughs) my opportunistic habit? Her feminine warmth in such close proximity? my placing a hand on her thigh and meeting no resistance? My foggy mind and grown erection? Her racing and panting heart? Her feisty zeal and deviant nature? My libido? Hers? My morals? Buhari? Herdsmen? IPOB? Sunday Igbahor? Dstv and big brother? NEPA? Game of thrones? Was she after all really a minx? In all fairness, she is just a little naive girl that does not deserve to be pilloried for my betrayal. As the adult, I should have known better and acted a lot better.

Climbing down from our lustful climax, we both knew immediately what we had done, the gravity and the implications it could have on not just us, but grace and the whole family. In the most contrite way possible, we apologized to ourselves and vowed never to repeat it again. We felt it would be better not to tell Grace or anyone and we agreed Abigail would stop coming over. I started to avoid Abigail at all cost. I did not just release cum after my despicable act with Abigail, I released every thing good in me and every form of happiness. I felt much less of a man and wished I had died as a child or better still was aborted.

I hardly could face Grace after. The more I try to ghost her, the more she held on tightly. It became awkward visiting their family house for I was not comfortable around them trusting and accepting me. Not for the fear that they would find out...just my conscience eating me up. I stayed away and made peace with my gross mistake. For over six to seven months. I did my penance and nothing happened with Abigail. I know I am in a better place now to make sane decisions about cheating. To give something back to Grace, I have vowed never to sleep with anyone till die. We know how cheating amongst married men is common these days. I no call Adekule Gold name oh!

Me and Grace are set to marry on the 17th of this April. The thing is...Abigail is her chief bridesmaid and preparation demands I see her most times. She still has a look in her eyes...dunno what to make of it. A look of blackmail? Of you could still hit it if you want? We have unfinished business kinda look? You should be paying a bride price for two look? I die inside every time I see Grace happy she again got us back to talking terms because of the wedding. Ignorance is truly bliss.

I have doubts going through with this wedding. Folks may laugh and say I chickened out because of the inflation and money, others might blame Grace. It may ruin Grace for ever. How do I do this knowing Abigail will always be family?

Marriage built on lies and deceit will not last.

Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Guru9ja(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2021
You aren't Man enough. The Bible says, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Your fiance sister is the devil who has been lusting around you for a long time but you didn't take cognizant of it.

You should have stopped Your Fiancé sister and scold your Fiance not to send her to your place again.

I wanna shock you. You gonna still have sex with that Abigail again. Confess your sins to your Fiance and her family and receive grace from God. That's the solution.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Guru9ja(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

You aren't Man enough. The Bible says, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Your fiance sister is the devil who has been lusting around you for a long time but you didn't take cognizant of it.

You should have stopped Your Fiancé sister and scold your Fiance not to send her to your place again.

I wanna shock you. You gonna still have sex with that Abigail again. Confess your sins to your Fiance and her family and receive grace from God. That's the solution.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by vickydevoka(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

Bros you didn't do well at all. There are many ways of having fun with a girl romantically without penis penetration.
Even if you want to penetrate , use condom or if no condom use you finger , while kissing n caressing her, finger her, after that she will suck and rub your dick until you come
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Kylce042(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

Firstly I think you should be writing books damn! you’re good. your word choices is very remarkable. If u n Abigail can bury this secret erh! Nah to bury am walahii. Cus not going through with the marriage will definitely break Grace and on the other hand the truth is like a double edged sword here ie no get as you won take hold am ie go cut you. Deed is done no going back just live with the consequences of your actions and pray God cements that secret forever. And most importantly no go Bleep the gyal the second time.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by holatunde1759(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
For those that won't read
Chop highlights

He nack him wife to be sister.

That's all O.

You got me rolling with tears walai.
But this your moniker sef. I hope it's not what my brain is telling me sha cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by chukel(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

Very wonderful writer. I love your write up. Take up a vocation in writing. It's your call.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by pek(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2021
KLand:
Honesty is still the best policy. Confide in Grace about the did and get it over with.

*deed*

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by pek(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2021
chukel:
Very wonderful writer. I love your write up. Take up a vocation in writing. It's your call.
You didn't have to quote the whole epistle to say that
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Casper21: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Abigail isn't a child anymore, she knows and understand the repercussion of her actions. But over to you though I must commend your writing skills, you Gracefully murdered it. I don't think you were ever ready for marriage, truth be told, if you go on with the marriage, it might affect you later on. The deed with Abigail has been done and there's a consequence for every action. It might not come now but It'll be fatal when it does. To you it's a one time thing with Abigail never bound to happen but to her it's an opportunist. I'm not saying you shouldn't Marry your Amazing Grace but when there's a breach to a relationship it's never tended to last.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Jalo60(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2021
it looks like fictional story o..you are talking about things that happened last year and Sunday Igbogho matter of recent..anyway I like your writing.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Casper21: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
The only way you can justify yourself and conscience is by telling Grace all that happened and knowing fully well it'll crash the sister bond/relationship. Exposure to the truth can make her want you, trust you or leave you. You're a man and you can handle any situations cos that's what makes us Men. If Grace and her family forgives you, just know they won't forgive Abigail which can can cause a suicidal tendency for her. If Grace and her family doesn't forgive you, just know with time they will be able to forgive Abigail. The truth always justifies itself in a negative or positive way.

My advice is to learn from your mistake, look for another woman and continue your life. You have a very sweet life ahead
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by bigpicture001: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Fxwarrior:

If he marries Grace, there's a possibility it could be a continuous affair and Abigail could blackmail him into doing it again.
Besides I hope Abigail doesn't get pregnant for him.

It's a real shit he's playing in.

Bro you don't understand, you don't need good commitment to get married, you don't need it to get a girls loyalty...

All you need is money and more of it.. I hv been where you are same stage of planning for marriage. Your own happiness shld matter the most, not trying to refocus who doesn't want to focus on you because u think its time to get married....

If a girl wants to settle down with a man, you will know, all her actions and attentions will b directed at whoever wants to marry... So will stick to you like glue and refused to be angry at obviously annoying acts by the man...

My ex would say so just loves dating very matured guys.. I left, cuz she doesn't know I know it's marriage sh seeks...also telling how she likes the fight of newly married couple strolling with their first little child. How this her friend and this university mate ah told me b4 are now all married..... I just didn't want to embarrass her by telling her msg straight to her face..... But who is ready for marriage will b known
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

OP

You're a BASTARD for writing this long trash to portray your mumuness.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Chikankem331: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2021
The story line made me login to my account to response... Quiet an interesting adventure for you and a very devastating one if Grace gets to find out.
The deed has been done bro, and most of us fall victims to silly mistakes atimes.. but the better part is to do the right thing not minding the wrong that happened in the past but with the consciousness of preventing future occurrence of same.
I don't like playing the blame game cause if I should, you and Abigail deserves strokes of cain. For crying out loud, the whole stuff is avoidable.
You have your wedding bro, and the best advice I can give you is to focus on it, love your woman (Grace), and build your home with her. No be crime to trust, and bet me, you can't get it all in one person..
Best wedding wishes bro and get us here Sourvenir for reading this long story of yours..
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by makydebbie(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2021
You and Abigail are stupid bastards and I hope Grace finds out before it's too late. Fools.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by tonyetuokwu: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Abeg show us Abigail picture, B4 I know wetin to tell u.........
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Olisehinnocent: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
My brother blame it on buhari. Buhari went to London and Chelsea suddenly lose match to relegated team. Buhari is the cause of all the failures we encountered this year grin grin cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by nairamaniac: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
My mind is telling me that this is a made up story. The accuracy of narration and the flawless expression is just too good.

Meanwhile, at about the time BBNaija lockdown happened, the case of Sunday Igbogho had not happened.
OP, you couldn't have been having sex with Abigail during BBNaija lockdown that happened last year and be thing about Sunday Igbogho that happened this year.

Fictional story, but you are a good story teller.

it may be a made up story.

it could also be real.

but what u pointed out doesn't follow.

didn't u realize that op just listed several things that trended at one point to another as excuses.

he didn't count those excuses last year.

he listed them in current time(this year).
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by nairamaniac: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
makydebbie:
You and Abigail are stupid bastards and I hope Grace finds out before it's too late. Fools.

haaa take it easy.

do u know Grace in person?

But u can see that op is remorseful.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by TundeChris: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

This is rough!! Hope Abigail is not underaged?

I’d say confess.... it’s hard, it’s crazy, but it’s the right thing to do.

Confess to someone you both respect, your marriage counselor perhaps and follow the instructions. If it falls apart, make plans to relocate.

Just one moment of lust has ruined lives and crumbled empires.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Sunnybabe(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tell Grace abt ur mischievous act due to her insensitivity and let her know how regrettable u are...

but OP, u sabi write sha.... be lyk say the problem u have wonna make u dey compete with Wole Soyinka
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by XBreathe(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Good day friend,
Thanks for sharing this piece with us. I must commend your effort. It isn't easy to do what you did as most men will see it as a common thing in this world we are.

*** MY OPINION ***
I think I should let you know that you didn't commit one mistake here. Well, you did make one by sleeping with the girl and you are just about to make the other one by proceeding with the marriage without telling the sister. I must admit you are in a dilemma right now. Should I proceed with the wedding? Should I not? Here is my take:
PROCEED WITH THE WEDDING. Meet the bridesmaid and pretend as if nothing has ever happened between you two. Ignore those looks you said she's putting on. I am sure you can do just that. Do not talk about anything aside the wedding with her. Put on a nice and happy face whenever you are meeting her. A face that expresses how happy you her about the wedding and having her sister. Let your expression tell her that you are over her and all that happened between you two.
*** AFTER THE WEDDING *** Pray before doing this.
Find a perfect time and atmosphere, call your wife and tell her everything you did with her sister. I know this will be very hard for you but that is the only way she would forever love and trust you. Tell her how much you love her and how sorry you were and still her for doing what you did. Tell her what you went through, how you wanted to call the wedding off because of it. Tell her you couldn't call the wedding off because you love her that much. Tell her everything she needs to know and let her know that you would never do that again. Be sincere about the vow you made not to do it again. This would be hard for both of you but I am sure she will forgive you. It may only take her some time(due to her personality; introvert)

*** Should you be worried about the Sister you slept with? ***
Yes!
Why?
You really do have an unfinished business with her, an old fire that can be reignited any time any moment.
How do you quench this old fire?
Meet her. Yes, invite her for a dinner and talk to her. Let her know for the last time how sorry you were and still are for what happened between you two. Take responsibilities for the action and let her know you really do. That way, she won't fell bad about it and about herself.
Tell her you are with her sister now and you have informed her sister about it because you can't live with it. That way she would know that you are serious with her sister and her chapter is over.
Let her know she doesn't have to worry about her sister because you have resolved everything with her and that she has forgiven her(if she has).
*** CONCLUSION ***
You and your wife should find a time to invite her over for a dinner someday. There, your wife can tell her she has forgiven her and they can end every grief or hatred they may be having towards each other.
This may be hard for you to do brother, but it is the only way you can save yourself, your family and the girl's family. You can't save anything by keeping shut and pretending it never happened. If you do, be prepared for the second fire. It will reignite somehow.

I hope you find peace with this piece. Good luck with your marriage

XBreathe
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by bepositive11: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tell Grace the truth before getting married. She may forgive you. If you can't tell her the truth, just walk away.

If she should find out after you marry her, that'll be much worse.

And the fact that you're guilty and remorseful shows that you're a good man. Hope things work out well for you.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by jezuzboi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
In my opinion, this writeup solves your problem. Just get Grace to read it. Then apologise. I have no doubts she'll feel loved & cherished after reading this...& that feeling will surpass any feelings of betrayal that might strike her.
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by maitrelalley1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is OP a novelist or so??
Be like say na Chinua Achebe teach you work....

I'm sorry, but I don't have any advice
Re: 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off by Iseoluwani: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
PERVENCHE:
*NOTE

***2 years later***

*** D Day ***

u are a good writer. tell grsce the truth and break up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.