Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (60330 Views)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Ahmeduana(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bugatie:
That's country that understands basic human rights,

Imagine if this happened in Nigeria, Reno and the protesters would have landed in detention.

Thumbs up to Reno, you've earned your place in history.

#buharitormentor
He will be lucky if he should land in detention, if the useless army didn't send him below six feet.

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by alcaptainero: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
EVEN THE LONDON POLICEMEN KNOWS THE FAILURES OF BUHARI'S GOVT.

3 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Na this buhari ban importation of foreign goods into the country and close Nigeria border saying that Nigeria should patronize made in Nigeria.The same Buhari is patronising foreign hospital.Tell me who is the hypocrite?
buhari is something else..cant deal with such an old hypocrite...nonsense..

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Many of them are advance democracy. Meaning they comprehend the principles welll.

We are still primitive here. Power is predicated on raw instinct of dominance. That means it is hierarchical. We are not equals.

If I get power no misbehave near me. You go collect.

We will love to be reasonable but like you know it's not our strongest point.

2 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Sonn(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
You will never see that dead meat seller a.k.a on this thread. That guy just dull…
There's no difference between that guy's BRAIN and that of the DEAD MEAT that he sales

6 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Sonn(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Reno should go and sit down.
Go make him sit down

2 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by akwaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If it was in Nigeria, Reno would have been “sowored” by now

Legendary comment
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
we are not talking about wives of presidents. Stella obasanjo died in abroad while seeking medical tourism. Aisha buhari has been perambulating between london and dubai for months. We are talking of the elected president of the country.
And help answer Reno's question - has queen of england (or any briton for that matter) ever come to nigeria to seek healthcare?

Has her husband come to Nigeria for healthcare before? Since you no understand my first question oya answer na
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Prophet777: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
As a president, doctors were on strike in your own country and you are traveling to a foreign country for a medical tourism.

Is that not madness?

4 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
pquaver:

Has her husband come to Nigeria for healthcare before? Since you no understand my first question oya answer na
come and do wetin?
Does present regime buhari's govt have a healthcare system that even a citizen of benin republic will desire to seek?
Remember that Saudi King used to come for treatment in UCH Ibadan

https://punchng.com/saudi-arabian-royal-family-used-to-come-to-nigeria-for-treatment-health-minister/
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Dawnofhope: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
I wish this white men can come back to colonise us for atleast 20years , by then all these old politicians have passed on .

2 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Jonegonu: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
him that is harassing Buhari out of London what is he doing there. Mad people and lazy youth all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Jonegonu: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
come and do wetin?
Does present regime buhari's govt have a healthcare system that even a citizen of benin republic will desire to seek?

https://punchng.com/saudi-arabian-royal-family-used-to-come-to-nigeria-for-treatment-health-minister/
him that is harassing Buhari out of London what is he doing there. Mad people and lazy youth all over Nigeria
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by NLPoliceWoman: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Atk1nson:

I guess you are d /nlpolicewoman alternate ac

D wicked deserve no peace!!

Sonn:
There's no difference between that guy's BRAIN and that of the DEAD MEAT that he sales

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Bahamas95(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
When you see civilized police for sane climes to join police go hungry you unlike the ba$tards we have here .If na Nigeria Reno dey wetin we for see na................

2 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by BadEnglish(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mindlog:
PMB has lost the capacity to feel shame.

Hmm this is deep
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jonegonu:

he is participating in a peaceful protest. Is there any crime against that?

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by stolaonipekun: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeria can't work
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Vulcanheph(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
You will never see that dead meat seller a.k.a on this thread. That guy just dull…
Yes oh!!! .... He avoids this kind of threads, this is proof to show that he knows exactly what's going on but he just pretends since he's defending his paycheck.

6 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Aremson14(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
How I wish there was a ban by 'developed countries' stopping Africa leaders seeking health care abroad.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Fcwilly: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmmmm I fear for Reno life if he dare come back to Nigeria. I encourage him to up his tempo, he should loud it very well, mobilize more crowd and make endsars protest a child play. But he should just settle down there after that. Let the DJ meet him there. Nigerian must be liberated.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Amalekki: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Reno forming Rambo - Baba na Aso Rock next, let's show them grin
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Vinnie2000(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
You don't understand Saphiere!! grin
She is angry with Reno, not for his Political moves..
But of his Advocacy dat Guys shouldn't be wasted dier Urgent 2k on Ladies..

Na dat thing dey pain Saphiere.. cheesy

She says the Future is Females n Men are Bad but Dem Girls cannot seem to survive without urgent 2k or 5k from Men..
Least I Forget, alot of Females cannot also survive without Dickkk!!

dre11:

You are part of the problem we have in this country.......

We hate to be told the truth

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by abbey621(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
peace protests are the bedrock of democracy.

Yes but there's a clear difference between peaceful protest and harrassment/obstruction.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Nato008(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
u see that their normal police dont carry guns. When u see their armed police, who are only called upon during times of emergency, u will think that they are army commandos.
that is because there response time is very high....here in Nigeria the go rob u finish go house b4 police go even dey reason ur matter
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
come and do wetin?

I see you don't get the point. UCH ibadan was when the white ran the university and the little working system you saw some years after independence was still the work of the white man. Just like their railway lines still exist. So you calling buhari as a single entity is a folly. You should be talking about every leader since 1960.. As I always tell people today is a result of your yesterday..
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by calcal: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
How I wish he come to America for a medical checkup.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by KenModi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Comments like this is why I enjoy seeing the current suffering and hardship Nigerians are going through. We go suffer till we get sense for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.