Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her (5025 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by snazzydawn(f): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2006
Ladies,what would you do if one day,your husband called you and told you that he had put another woman in the family way and was planning to bring her in as a second wife?
Or he simply told you he wants to take a second wife?
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by Z4M4eva(f): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2006
That house would not contain the two of us!!! grin

Honestly, I'm not going to allow that! He would have to sort out his problem, as for bringing the woman in?! No o! or a second wife? for where? I simply wouldn't allow it!
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by monie0078(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2006
I have to agree... I'm not sure I could deal with it... Too many emotions involved...too much hurt, pain, and resentment... I'd have to leave or something..
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by hotangel2(f): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2006
I won't marry a man that won't e satisfied with me.

Seriously, i will divorce him. Sign the papers and then he can bring another woman home.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by clarissa(f): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2006
@ hot-angel i think u're right cos why would he want to marry another wife when he already has a beautiful and wonderful girl like me grin it doesn't make sense u know
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2006
Z4M4eva:

That house would not contain the two of us!!! grin

Honestly, I'm not going to allow that! He would have to sort out his problem, as for bringing the woman in?! No o! or a second wife? for where? I simply wouldn't allow it!
wetin u go do? after all the gra gra, u go settle down.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by Z4M4eva(f): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2006
dejiolowe:

wetin u go do? after all the gra gra, u go settle down.

Please!!! Deji angry make your own comments on the topic if you want to!!! angry No one stopping you aiite? don't just quote me and comment on my post, make yours and stop finding faults in people's posts, this isn't the first time I'd see you replying to people's posts and making comments on it, but I didn't want to interfere when you do that other people, I've been waiting for when you'd do the same thing to me..Please o!!!make your own comments on what you'd do and stop quoting my posts and talking about "gra gra" what  "gra gra"? I said I just wouldn't allow it, and that's my OPINION, why don't you post yours and stop finding faults in people's posts or mine for that matter?
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by nana(f): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2006
Me beign a peacemaker,i would accept the second wife but it is the man that will suffer.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2006
nana:

Me beign a peacemaker,i would accept the second wife but it is the man that will suffer.
now, this is reality
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2006
Honestly, this is gonna be really painfull. I cant predict for sure what I'd do but I'd definately not stick around for a 2nd wife to come into my home. I cant deal with that. If he wants to marry her, then he should get her her own house cos I cant stay in the same house with her and not kill her. Its really gonna be painful cause I love my husband and I'm someone who believes so much in revenge(tho I know its not right), so I might decide to go do the same thing and get pregnant for someone else. I dont know.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2006
alheri:

so I might decide to go do the same thing and get pregnant for someone else. I don't know.
that wont solve the problems. u only hurt urself more. think about ur children. think about the future. long after the joy of revenge has gone, u will still v the mess to clear off.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by snazzydawn(f): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2006
mmmm,now Mr.Olowe,why are you seriously defending your gender?
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2006
dejiolowe:

that wont solve the problems. u only hurt yourself more. think about your children. think about the future. long after the joy of revenge has gone, u will still v the mess to clear off.

well i dont know, that kind of problem cant be solved. Besides I think I should be entitled to some minutes of madness if that kind of thing happens to me. Like I also said, I dont know what I'd do, I may not get pregnant for someone else but sleeping with someone else might make me feel better or something. Am one crazy person and I just pray that kind of thing doesnt happen cause I know I wont be rational about it.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by michy(f): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2006
nothing much sha.we go quarrel but certainly the house cant contain the other woman.he has rent a house 4 her somewhere else.not a good thing at all
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by timmy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2006
what there in putting another lady into a good way, after all thats part of our mission on earth
"Kee ma bi si ki e si ma re si"
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2006
timmy, you have a mother, maybe sisters and someday daughters. When you talk, think of all those people and how they would feel if it happened to them.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2006
alheri:

timmy, you have a mother, maybe sisters and someday daughters. When you talk, think of all those people and how they would feel if it happened to them.
a lot of ppl in naija r from polygamous homes and they still grew up normally. i dont support it but if it happens to my daughter, i will advice her to stay put.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by EddyTells(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2006
i pray i never find myself in the position where i'd hurt my wife that way.
Cos personalyy, as a guy, i think its wicked.
Even if we dont have a child, we will still trust God.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by lioness(f): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2006
undecided I for one do not like stress. Life is too short to be carrying baggage of troubles.
I will peacefully leave the marriage. But its really going to hurt cry
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2006
dejiolowe:

a lot of people in naija r from polygamous homes and they still grew up normally. i don't support it but if it happens to my daughter, i will advice her to stay put.

well just cause daddy says to stay put doesnt mean shes gonna . Alot of people from polygamous homes turned out ok but they dont like polygamy!Its so easy for a man to say sit put but would you be that calm if youre in such a position? What if you find out your baby wasnt yours and your wife was planning to leave you and go join her lover?
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by timmy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2006
damn!! deji she got you there
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2006
timmy:

damn!! deji she got you there
cry cry cry
if my baby wasn't mine? hmmmm... someone go die o
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2006
see what I mean? And IMO its ok for you to feel that way. Youre only human and youre entitled to a reaction like that when something like that happens to you.

And deji, dara is your so no one needs to die cheesy!
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by timmy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2006
ntoo tongue !!, okay im sorry to anounce to you that i am the humble father of your babyi grin
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by dejiolowe: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2006
@alheri ok u won....
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by alheri(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2006
No deji, Ive not won anything. Its not about winning, maybe you were right about trying to be sensible in such a situation. My point was just that it would be very difficult to expect someone to think rationally in such a position.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by Motee(f): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2006
If he has made up his mind to marry her then so be it but I will not stay in the same house with her and neither will I leave my house.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by Rolly: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2006
honestly, i dont know what i'll do. its a tight corner i hope to never get into.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by folababa: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2006
i think what the women should do is to move forward!. so what the guy impregnates a woman, ... everyone makes mistakes...oh! he evens decides to marry her! WaLAHI! ASHIERE ELERIBU NI bobo yen.. i didn't even read the post! properly. The guy is fit for the gallows! i mean how can u think of marriage when u r already married. I think thats cruel... and being a feminist that i am wink... what r u ladies saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by kimba(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2006
@ ladies

for the many who say the house wont be enough for them and a second wife, and would kill her, when the other wife is dead, ull choose to be a murderer.....i know you wont kill - as in kill.... maybe we should ask what made the man go and sow his oats outside. Many times, its an issue with the wife here or there, and the fact that such things are not straightened out makes the man go look for what he wants somewhere else. And yes, there are many home-breakers there.

I believe any sensible husband that loves his wife and shows it wont have the time to look at someone else.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by queen2(f): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2006
I know God will not give me that kind of Man, i pray so Amen, but if that happens to someone i know, i would advice her to settle it calmly, but why wuld a man with children just decide to go and impregnate a women unnecessarily, the man must be stupid, if u want a girlfriend have her, but not to the extent of impregnating her, i know most men will do this, old generation did it, so new generation will.
Re: If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her by Jezgirl(f): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2006
Well as for me,that's y i wrote in my post that i prefer 2 be a working woman instead of a full house wife.If my hussy decides 2 bring another wife in2 our home or he impregnates another woman outside,well i don't ave ne choice coz i can't stop him from wot he wants to do so i will jus divorce him n bring my kids up mysef. I wouldn't allow one kind yeye girl 2 come n be disrespectin me,i will stand 4 mysef n my kids n move on wit our lives.

On the other hand,it's going to pain me so much but i jus pray that my marriage in future shld be successful n God shld provide a good husband for me that will 4eva love, cherish,adore n respect me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Car Seat For Sale / How Did You Choose Your Partners? / I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.