Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How To Sell My Persional Property Faster - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Sell My Persional Property Faster (313 Views)

Find The Top Real Estate Agent In Ibadan That Can Sell Your Property Faster / Trying to Sell Your Property Faster? Publish it on Internet / Basic Tips That Guarantee Selling Your Property Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell My Persional Property Faster by taiwosalam96: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don’t be too onset if you have property to sell, there are way you can sell it faster without stressing yourself. Remember every job or act demand a profession to get a unique outcome. There for if you need better outcome and faster sales you need a broker.
The problem now is who will you entrust your property with?, how will you sell it faster? , how long will you waited before it got sold? What are the things to know before selling property? How to be on a safer side? What are the documents to get prepared? How much will I give a broker? Who is a broker?
Property is always an investment, and there is always a reason behind a decision of selling property so you don’t need to be in rush or eager to sell your property than God plans to avoid been dupe or scam.
Lot of people can raise hands and called themselves an Agent so is you that will need to read this article very careful to know how to sell your property without having bad impression at the end of everything.
It’s not necessary you know who you will entrust your property with in person but you need to make a background check of the person or the company before assigning your property with him/her. Without proper background check you can engage yourself in some difficulties, just like you are giving carpenter a furniture job, they may do it but not as you want it or making a conductor/agbero your event MC such action may result to regret.
Anyone can become an Estate Agent, but remember not every one of them is a professional or accredited Estate agent. Unemployment and our country Economy make everyone and agent so they are not professional you need to be very careful because they are ready to do anything to make money.
Professional Estate Agent is expensive and you can only meet with them through connection but my advice for you is to entrust your property with them so that you will be happy at the end of the day. Am very sure that anybody that has bad story with Estate Agent, already had a deal with nonprofessional Estate Agent because they always have nothing to lose.
A professional Estate Agent are one who had undergone a professional training under educational law of Nigeria, meanwhile there is a cause of study namely Estate Management both in HND and BSc Level. They have a regulatory body before they can become Estate Surveyor and Valuer refer to as a Professional Estate Agent which are Nigeria Institute of Estate Surveyor and Valuer NIESV and ESVARBON which take many years of study/training to become Accredited Estate Agent.
I believe we are in the same page if you really understand this article, don’t fall in victim to so called Agent try to understand who are really Estate Agent.
Now let me give you some logic to detect the person is not a professional’ they will only focus on the profit side, they don’t care if you are to lose money, they will tell you they are genuine, no professional guide or advice, they always eager to close a deal, not straight forward, culling attitudes, office not traceable, they trade with personal name, there act not formal and many more.
Very sorry for so many story if am not making any sense to you but I believe you already choose what is important to you. Now the button line is how will you get it sold faster without stress ,his are what you need to know,
THE PROBLEM NOW IS WHO WILL YOU ENTRUST YOUR PROPERTY WITH?,
Make sure you are dealing with professional Estate Agent, don’t give your property instruction to many agents to avoid misunderstanding or argument. Assign reliable agent who know value of your property and also have same motive with you.
HOW WILL YOU SELL IT FASTER?
You don’t need more agents because you want to sell it faster; you only need one professional Agent who has more platforms to get your property sold. Not until agent put a banner on your property before it sold, there are many way a professional agent get property sold in secret.
HOW LONG WILL YOU WAITED BEFORE IT GOT SOLD?
Selling or buying property is a luck and grace so it work faster base on mind, motive and prayer. But if you have everything without entrusting your property to professional agent who can engage positive effort believe me everything will be frustrating.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING PROPERTY?
No matter how you trust your Agent, don’t ever release your Original document until you confirm payment of the property. A photocopy of the document can be giving to your agent after you have received letter of offer or letter of intent from the potential buyer or buyer lawyer.
HOW TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE?
Make sure you have a solid discussion on your selling price if possible you have a memorandum of understanding in written and never allow your agent to take full control of negotiation and conclusion with potential buyer.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO GET PREPARED?
Every document you are having on the property that you use in claiming ownership will be produce by you for the selling proof. Common document include’’ Omo onile receipt, Sales Agreement, Survey Plan, Building Plan, CofO and lot more
HOW MUCH WILL I GIVE A BROKER/AGENT?
This is very important to deal with at the beginning to avoid personal interest, I advise you agree on commission instead of bench price because if you promise your agent bigger commission it will attract a quick sales than giving your price that agent should sell any mount.
Now if you still found it difficult to see or find a Professional Agent who you can trust on quick sales of your property I will advise you to contact Taiwo Salam & Co. Properties Limited. If you have any related questions base on this article don’t waste time to reply and await for my response.
TAIWO SALAM AND CO. PROPERTIES LIMITED RC:1460722 is an Estate Agent and Land Surveyor Company registered in Nigeria under the companies and allied matters act with affiliates in Real Estate. They are pending and under processing member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV), as well as the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) to practice and provide real estate services in Nigeria.
They render quality and value-added services backed up by years of experience and aided with information and communication technology (ICT) in real estate industry. They are guided by honesty and adherence to standards and ethics in their service delivery. They provide services to industries, government bodies, parastatals, and individuals at home and overseas.
You are assured of utmost professionalism in all your dealings with them as they do not take anything for granted.
U7 Joke Plaza Bodija Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.
(Call/ WhatsApp), 08065558146 / Email: info@taiwosalamandco.com
SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM’
https:///opinions/123353

(1) (Reply)

One Month Old Firman Generator For Sale / FOR RENT: 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Adeniran Ogunsayna Surulere / 4 Plots Of Land At Asunle Off Akala Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.