Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State (34527 Views)

We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by B2mario(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to know they didn't abandon their ancestral lands and ran to Benin republic refugees camp like my Yoruba brothers .

Sometimes I wish I got Igbo blood flowing in my vein .
Guy what do you gain in inciting Igbos and Yoruba?

What you are looking for will consume you one day. There's a security threat in Nigeria being perpetrated by fulani herdsmen all over Nigeria, so stop making mockery of it and bring suggestion on how to overcome it.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by ablejesus26(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Self defence have been in existence before Nnamdi Kanu was born, so make i hear word young man. You are making it seem your Lord and saviour and supreme leader invented the word 'Self Defense'

I wonder why dat guy won't understand that before anyone can be ipob he is Igbo, and all of us can be Igbo but all of us can never be ipob. some of us are massob, some of us are Ohaneze youth, but all of us can never be ipob bcus ipob is just a member sect of Igbo descent.

once you don't join him to do ipob you become an enemy.

Everyone has heard the voice of Ala Igbo , defend yourselves from mad maruading killers, it doesn't matter what sect you pledge alliegiance to Igbo comes first and the call is to defend Igbo from this uncircumcised criminals and killers.

God bless Ala Igbo
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Oju4190: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2021
4four:
Not yet time for jubilation, Cox they will still come back, you people need to take fight to them inside bush, attack them, then attack them again, then again and again............... you will c the way they will run without looking back or return
best advice
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by JoeEeL(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Samyj247:
u re a Fulani terrorist idiot. u like insulting the Yoruba's to make them think an Igbo person is insulting them. u are a big fool. All Igbo's and Yoruba Nairalanders should take note of this Fulani terrorist account.

Lol, dont mind their games.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by bizzibodi(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2021
When will we have news like:The combine team of army, police,civil defence & community youths rally to defence ebonyi communities scores of herdsmen bandits were killed,while 30 were arrested.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Designated doesn’t mean it is so
And asking for referendum is not a crime
Asking for freedom is not a crime
If Nelson Mandela was once called a terrorist
I don’t care what you call ipob,time will tell after all
Slave trade was once legal

That is the reality of IPOB according to Nigeria law they are proscribed.
You can as well ask for referendum via political participation which is the UN approved method and avoid clashes with security forces unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

I wonder why dat guy won't understand that before anyone can be ipob he is Igbo, and all of us can be Igbo but all of us can never be ipob. some of us are massob, some of us are Ohaneze youth, but all of us can never be ipob bcus ipob is just a member sect of Igbo descent.

once you don't join him to do ipob you become an enemy.

Everyone has heard the voice of Ala Igbo , defend yourselves from mad maruading killers, it doesn't matter what sect you pledge alliegiance to Igbo comes first and the call is to defend Igbo from this uncircumcised criminals and killers.

God bless Ala Igbo

They think they can intimidate every Igbo person to fall under the command of their leader by becoming ipob member
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by adedehinbo(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Don't mind the Yoloba jare we can see how the kidnapped women and able men in Ebonyi are yet to be released and fought to recovery.

Presently, they are being raped in the bush and no one has been able to come to their rescue. May God help the yoloba even though the fled Ebonyi group are yet to return home.

It is well with them.

wicked
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Mrpojj(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

There was tension on Thursday night at Ugwuachara in Ebonyi State after suspected Fulani Herdsmen stormed the area to carry out an attack on the members of the community.

According to report gathered by IGBERE TV, youths of the community resisted the Fulani herdsmen that invaded the community with different kinds of weapons raging from cutlass to guns, etc.

Speaking with IGBERE TV on the condition of anonymity, a resident of the area said what the villagers was because the youths of the community were at alert throughout the night.

He said the displaced Fulani Herdsmen at their former settlement centre located at Ugwuachara regrouped yesterday's night to attack the residents but was subverted by the combined efforts of the Youths in the area.

He thanked the youths for being smart in resisting the attack which could have resulted to loss of lives and property.

IGBERE TV recalls that Governor David Nweze Umahi on Tuesday condemned the senseless attack on the people of Egedegede in Ishielu Local Government Area of the State by suspected herdsmen.

A statement sent to IGBERE TV by Special Assistant on Media and Publicity said the Governor made the condemnation when he personally visited the Communities on receiving the security information on the matter to ascertain the level of carnages.

The attack which allegedly occured on Monday night led to death of at least 25 residents affecting Nkalaha, Obegu, Amazu, Nkalagu and Umuhuali autonomous Communities.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1386665/breaking-youths-resist-fulani-herdsmen-attack-ebonyi-state/

Don't be surprised to hear that police and army will start to arrest the youths for. Resisting
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Mrpojj(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

There was tension on Thursday night at Ugwuachara in Ebonyi State after suspected Fulani Herdsmen stormed the area to carry out an attack on the members of the community.

According to report gathered by IGBERE TV, youths of the community resisted the Fulani herdsmen that invaded the community with different kinds of weapons raging from cutlass to guns, etc.

Speaking with IGBERE TV on the condition of anonymity, a resident of the area said what the villagers was because the youths of the community were at alert throughout the night.

He said the displaced Fulani Herdsmen at their former settlement centre located at Ugwuachara regrouped yesterday's night to attack the residents but was subverted by the combined efforts of the Youths in the area.

He thanked the youths for being smart in resisting the attack which could have resulted to loss of lives and property.

IGBERE TV recalls that Governor David Nweze Umahi on Tuesday condemned the senseless attack on the people of Egedegede in Ishielu Local Government Area of the State by suspected herdsmen.

A statement sent to IGBERE TV by Special Assistant on Media and Publicity said the Governor made the condemnation when he personally visited the Communities on receiving the security information on the matter to ascertain the level of carnages.

The attack which allegedly occured on Monday night led to death of at least 25 residents affecting Nkalaha, Obegu, Amazu, Nkalagu and Umuhuali autonomous Communities.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1386665/breaking-youths-resist-fulani-herdsmen-attack-ebonyi-state/

Don't be surprised to hear that police and army will start to arrest the youths for Resisting

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Lomprico2: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2021
the army will come for them and tag them ESN.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ten06(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2021
To resist fulani bandits in your country is to resist the CO. Soldiers will soon go and look for them to surrender their guns

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by nku5: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Newly formed Onitsha vigilante are they going to do their jobs with tooth pick?
Under law pump action is allowed.

The Federal Government has oversight on firearms not states. They banned all firearms whether for vigilante or not and have been mopping small arms since then. Did the Buhari government tell you that they care about Onitsha security or anybody's security in the country? You think they don't know what they are doing.

Read the 2018 IGP order here https://npf.gov.ng/information/pressdetails.php?news_id=296
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
They are not herdsmen but terrorist.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by jcross19: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2021
4four:
Not yet time for jubilation, Cox they will still come back, you people need to take fight to them inside bush, attack them, then attack them again, then again and again............... you will c the way they will run without looking back or return
this people are just chaffs without Fulani government in power they are nothing!!!.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
I pray peace return to Ebonyi amen

Nnwanne that prayer can not be answer sorry because any state government in any part of South that openly embrace apc will never know peace that is the fact. Miyetti bastards are now the one controlling apc and decide the inflows of their bitchs brethren from fiuta Jalon to move to such state.

Pls the youth of the community repelling those bastards is not enough don't make the mistake OPC made by catching that beast old nonentity called Wakili and handed him over to police and today he is looking fresh in hospital spending tax payer money. Pls don't only repel "kill them instantly" let their Aso Hell sponsors take their dead bodies to court to be masturbating on them.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by ShootThemAll(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2021
franchasng:
If not that Nigerian soldiers and Police do help Fulani herdsmen to perpetrate their evil in remote communities, I can boldly tell you that group of youths in a small village in most Southeast States will capture all these brave-forming Fulani cowards alive.

How I wished Nigerian security could be neutral on this fight, Fulani herdsmen will willingly return back to Futa Jalon mountain where they came from.

An average Fulani guy is lanky, have no weight, no physical strength, their only strength lies in the use of juju and weapons.

Forget business, if an Igbo guy gets angry and wants to fight, he's like a roaring lion, if you doubt me ask Buhari and Obasanjo and IBB and many others that witnessed the Biafra-Nigeria civil war, or those that heard about Umuleri and Aguleri communal war or Bakasi VS Mafia boys war in Aba.

Fulani should continue, maybe the second Civil War will be between Fulani and the rest of Nigerian tribes who aren't cowards and scared to defend their territory and existence

Fulani Herdsmen are Nigerian Army Soldiers and Nigerian Police men that are not on uniform.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by xeju: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Those Ebonyi youths that resisted and successfully repelled those coward Fulani terrorist that only strike at the dead of the night did they do it with armoured cars and helicopter gunships?
Let me tell you something, Fulani terrorist herdsmen can never attack your community if they are aware you are at alert even with machetes and catapult they will cancel the operation.
mumu...catapult and machetes to fight ak47 abi...big for nothing but no sense
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by kiddkash(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Simplyleo and ngene won't like this

rather they want people going about their lives to die because of hate

thunder will locate them
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Germi9: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
what news is this?did they catch dem ? or they just chased dem away

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Chibuking1402(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Fulani herdsmen is being use by opposition to destroy this present government. Its well.
What are you saying?..... must u politicize everything? Even human life? Buharis kingsmen are being used to destroy buharis government? Please think before writing... can't believe you can wrap your head around this though before putting it in writing....This is farrrrr from politics bro, it's a well articulated evil agenda speedily spreading across Nigeria.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to know they didn't abandon their ancestral lands and ran to Benin republic refugees camp like my Yoruba brothers .

The type of blood that flowed in Ojukwu from Nigeria to Gabon? Or the type still flowing in Kanu?
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Igbo people can fight till the last blood in thier body.

Conclusion: Ojukwu was not Igbo.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by newoffer: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na the people wey dey run dey give dis animals the zeal to attack. No stranger fit strangle u for ur domain if u determine.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by jimmynauty: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Abi I de like do language sef
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by faste: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
goatgoat093:

There's no evidence short of some random unconfirmed source that women were abducted in Ebonyi, it's impossible that any body will risk his life counting how many women are been abducted in the middle of a killing spree, don't you think so? the more plausible account was that the cowardly herdsmen carried out the attack in the middle of the night and fled.

Compare this to Wakili whose men have raped, slaughtered, displaced and maimed residents in Oyo state for some years now before he was finally caught, now imagine how many of your people have perished in those communities that Wakili conquered and occupied!
That guy is a fulani idiot,learn not to respone to their insult in this forum.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by jimmynauty: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
4four:

Best form defense is attack again again #ESN
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Elliotwaveforec: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Way to go, defend yourself. I wish Yewa and Igangan people could do same. Show mercy to Fulanis at your own peril; kill or get killed.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by bilulu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Fulani herdsmen is being use by opposition to destroy this present government. Its well.
and what's stopping the failed government to handle the issue properly? Abi na opposition dey control the security forces? una get sense so
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Elliotwaveforec: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
goatgoat093:
In a classic man to man fight, those fulani bastards have never stood a chance, they've always had their arses handed to them and they run like the pathetic cowards that they are when they get it hot. They tried the same nonsense last year in my community at Okigwe and it was bloody for them, army units from Obinze had to intervene to save a possible massacre by youths and armed vigilantes... why do you think they always choose the unholy hours of the night when people are at their lowest level of alertness and vigilance to attack? they did the same thing at Nimbo community some years ago, and now Ebonyi - ALWAYS ATTACKING AT NIGHT when people are sleeping and unprepared for the worst.

In a war situation, you don't sleep at night.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ezini(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ojiofor:
Town unions in Igboland should arm their youths with pump action gun to safe guard their communities.

Supported!! in addition any Igbo youth resident in the east should take a clue from Aba guys, they had odeshi which makes them invincible at least against their troublesome enemies

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ezini(f): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=100431350]

You're talking about Pump action gun ... Oga tell us the truth, if the arm you with Pump Action gun, will you come out and fight Fulani Herdsmen grin ;uote]

Do they have two heads? the only axe up their sleeve is the support of the federal government army,

is it not better to take a chance with confrontation than to fold hand and die helplessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.