Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State (34530 Views)

We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Elliotwaveforec: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
palsenator:

I be from South West but u get sense bro... Yoruba among the major tribes are bloody cowards.. Maybe the era of our grandfathers was different but this our generation ehn... We be ole ( cowards)..

All they know is go to school, put on tie and work in offices with yeye grammar for mouth; and they will be expecting illiterates to defend themselves.

My message to educated Yoruba, forget your education and adopted religions, go back to your villages, get fortified and ready to defend your ancestral land. This is no joke.

If you have the IT skill to hack military aircrafts, you're a plus towards the defence of your land. Combination of both IT skills and metaphysics would go a long way.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ezini(f): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
4four:
Not yet time for jubilation, Cox they will still come back, you people need to take fight to them inside bush, attack them, then attack them again, then again and again............... you will c the way they will run without looking back or return

yes, if possible burn down the bush and displace them
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ezini(f): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
franchasng:
If not that Nigerian soldiers and Police do help Fulani herdsmen to perpetrate their evil in remote communities, I can boldly tell you that group of youths in a small village in most Southeast States will capture all these brave-forming Fulani cowards alive.

How I wished Nigerian security could be neutral on this fight, Fulani herdsmen will willingly return back to Futa Jalon mountain where they came from.

An average Fulani guy is lanky, have no weight, no physical strength, their only strength lies in the use of juju and weapons.

Forget business, if an Igbo guy gets angry and wants to fight, he's like a roaring lion, if you doubt me ask Buhari and Obasanjo and IBB and many others that witnessed the Biafra-Nigeria civil war, or those that heard about Umuleri and Aguleri communal war or Bakasi VS Mafia boys war in Aba.

Fulani should continue, maybe the second Civil War will be between Fulani and the rest of Nigerian tribes who aren't cowards and scared to defend their territory and existence

But if I may ask is it only the fulanis that are in the Nigerian army, are there no Southern personnels too that can stand up for their own people too
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by franchasng: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ezini:

But if I may ask is it only the fulanis that are in the Nigerian army, are there no Southern personnels too that can stand up for their own people too
most Southern and Middle-Belt soldiers of today are cowards, they mostly joined the army to flee unemployment not that they were brave from birth like in the 1960s when we had brutal Igbo soldiers like my late uncle and his group Nzeogwu, Anofuru, Onwuatuegwu, Joe Achuzie and Co.

The brave Igbo guys with warrior mind don't usually get enlisted into the army today, mostly because they don't have corrupt army officers to sign their application, etc, so they move on to other sectors of life, most are in business....go to Igbo dominated markets, there you will see guys braver than Nigerian best trained military special forces who can disarm any soldier without stress.

I don't know about Yorubas, they always enjoy peace and unity, they cringe at the hearing of war lol.

Another region that had brave soldiers in the past as the Middle-Belt; Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, but today na cowards full Nigerian Army, only good at intimidating unarmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by ThatFairGuy1: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Samyj247:
u re a Fulani terrorist idiot. u like insulting the Yoruba's to make them think an Igbo person is insulting them. u are a big fool. All Igbo's and Yoruba Nairalanders should take note of this Fulani terrorist account.
He's Igbo
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by dragunov: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to know they didn't abandon their ancestral lands and ran to Benin republic refugees camp like my Yoruba brothers .

Sometimes I wish I got Igbo blood flowing in my vein .

You ate Fulani. Just stop your nonsense and don't cause ethnic tension here.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by dragunov: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
franchasng:
most Southern and Middle-Belt soldiers of today are cowards, they mostly joined the army to flee unemployment not that they were brave from birth like in the 1960s when we had brutal Igbo soldiers like my late uncle and his group Nzeogwu, Anofuru, Onwuatuegwu, Joe Achuzie and Co.

The brave Igbo guys with warrior mind don't usually get enlisted into the army today, mostly because they don't have corrupt army officers to sign their application, etc, so they move on to other sectors of life, most are in business....go to Igbo dominated markets, there you will see guys braver than Nigerian best trained military special forces who can disarm any soldier without stress.

I don't know about Yorubas, they always enjoy peace and unity, they cringe at the hearing of war lol.

Another region that had brave soldiers in the past as the Middle-Belt; Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, but today na cowards full Nigerian Army, only good at intimidating unarmed civilians

You don't even know what you're saying. It is easier for a xamel to go through a needle eye than for a Southerner to fet enlisted in the Nigerian army.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Comedian2019: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
dawnomike:
If this news is true... Then i will say a big kudos to the youths for putting up a fight!!!
I will not be surprised if Police and army start to arrest the youths for protecting their communities. No fulani herdsman will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by favour32(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Samyj247:
u re a Fulani terrorist idiot. u like insulting the Yoruba's to make them think an Igbo person is insulting them. u are a big fool. All Igbo's and Yoruba Nairalanders should take note of this Fulani terrorist account.
"It" has been a Fulani coward hiding from its tribe.
It= no longer human but an animal who enjoys Fulani crude living.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by calcal: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to know they didn't abandon their ancestral lands and ran to Benin republic refugees camp like my Yoruba brothers .

Sometimes I wish I got Igbo blood flowing in my vein .

That's why I always thank my Ibo roommate, a brother indeed. he opened my eyes.

In year 2, when told him upon completion I will go back to Nigeria to marry, he told me don't marry from that country and don't ever go back.

Decades after, see what we have in Nigeria.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=Ojiofor post=100438770][/quote]

Get lost at once, you shallow head.
Get lost for real, and stay lost for good.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ugwuoke347:

Crackhead.

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ugwuoke347:

Crackhead
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by mkaybayo: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Are you still in this country man?
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Stevedegreat(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Killer Herdsmen Cultist Group Evil Men On Mission Evil Agenda Promoters Land Graber Tenant Landlord There shall be no peace for the wicked!
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

Crackhead

Onukwu.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ugwuoke347:

Onukwu.

Onunta grin

Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

Onunta grin

Anumanu.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ugwuoke347:

Anumanu.

Anunumanu grin.
OhianuAnuofia.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by murphyibiam15(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
calcal:

That's why I always thank my Ibo roommate, a brother indeed. he opened my eyes.

In year 2, when told him upon completion I will go back to Nigeria to marry, he told me don't marry from that country and don't ever go back.

Decades after, see what we have in Nigeria.

Where did you school
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

Anunumanu grin.
OhianuAnuofia.

Anu mpama.
Ewu Gambia
Atulu ojii.
Re: Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ugwuoke347:

Anu mpama.
Ewu Gambia
Atulu ojii.

Eziohia
Ewuawusa
Mkpi-ohia a.k.a Moutain goat grin
Aturuawusa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.