Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! (3749 Views)

Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ode lelelyi Sha.

Keep quiet and talk to your fellow men nor dey put your smelly mouth for women matter.
Nor be me make your third leg get sense dey control your brain instead of the other way around.Take charge and control your erectile dick and don't let it control your brain to be bowing for puccy.

You go dey alright Las Las otondo tongue tongue

Those wey collect your naturals, did they bow for you?

You still believe men are bowing for puccy that’s available plenty online with discount?

Yeye..

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Those wey collect your naturals, did they bow for you?

You still believe men are bowing for puccy that’s available plenty online with discount?

Yeye..
It is available and plenty but they will still Bow even if na mad woman own especially if na men like you wey their third leg dey control their brains grin keep bowing and losing your brain keep discounting dey lose your money and gain nothing at the end

Yeye cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It is available and plenty but they will still Bow even if na mad woman own especially if na men like you wey their third leg dey control their brains grin keep bowing and losing your brain keep discounting dey lose your money and gain nothing at the end

Yeye cheesy cheesy

Sure G like me, I don’t spent a lot money on puccy..

I spent about 52k on puccy the whole last year..

So far this year, I’ve spent about 12k and I’ve fvcked 3 girls, 4th one will be this month..

My style this year is 1 girl/1 month..

Puccy is relatively cheap for a smart guy..

I’m sure those that collected your naturals were smart guys. I’m sure you for no open laps for say dem no smart..

So I no dey loose ma brain nor bow..

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

The women that been keeping themselves, how are they able to do it?

Just say you couldn’t keep yourself cuz you fell for men’s gimmicks.

No consumer will by force purchase a commodity that a producer isn’t willing to sell..

So if a man tell you sweet words and you open your laps, then you’ve always had it in mind that men that tells you sweet words will have their way!

I had to come in at your statement. It’s like you have also made it a thing to play gimmicks on women why she makes a yes or no decision to your request. You just confirmed women are always at the receiving end because if she agrees to your ‘sweet words’ then she’s always had it in mind. This is just sad.

What happens to men keeping themselves and never approaching women for such except they want to settle down for real? Must men play gimmicks? Must you trick a woman to sleep with you because you cannot control your sexual urges then go back to condemn her for accepting you?

I agree with @Amazontopaz if chastity is not preached and practiced among men, even their daughters will come to eat from the spoil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Sure G like me, I don’t spent a lot money on puccy..

I spent about 52k on puccy the whole last year..

So far this year, I’ve spent about 12k and I’ve fvcked 3 girls, 4th one will be this month..

My style this year is 1 girl/1 month..

Puccy is relatively cheap for a smart guy..

I’m sure those that collected your naturals were smart guys. I’m sure you for no open laps for say dem no smart..

So I no dey loose ma brain nor bow..
Lol Na your mates dey brag with how dem make one scientific discovery and how they applied it and got grant from organisations for research and are impacting their communities with 52k dem fit use am impact people but you Na ashewo see as you dey brag on top nonsense whereas your mates dey brag on substance and stop implying and making assumptions about me because I am not one of your fellow ashewo's you meet in your gutter environment.I don't roll with idiots or irresponsible men like your type who are good for nothing with no substance you don't know me so stop referring to me like you know me.

You are just an ashewo no wonder you pay for sex because you got nothing to offer that can keep a woman
Tufia grin

4 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Citygal:

I had to come in at your statement. It’s like you have also made it a thing to play gimmicks on women why she makes a yes or no decision to your request. You just confirmed women are always at the receiving end because if she agrees to your ‘sweet words’ then she’s always had it mind. This is just sad.

What happens to men keeping themselves and never approaching women for such except they want to settle down for real? Must men play gimmicks? Must you trick a woman to sleep with you because you cannot control your sexual urges then go back to condemn her for accepting you?

I agree with @Amazontopaz if chastity is not preached and practiced men, even their daughters will come to eat from the spoil.
Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol Na your mates dey brag with how dem make one scientific discovery and how they applied it and got grant from organisations for research and are impacting their communities with 52k dem fit use am impact people but you Na ashewo see as you dey brag on top nonsense whereas your mates dey brag on substance and stop implying and making assumptions about me because I am not one of your fellow ashewo's you meet in your gutter environment.I don't roll with idiots or irresponsible men like your type who are good for nothing with no substance you don't know me so stop referring to me like you know me.

You are just an ashewo no wonder you pay for sex because you got nothing to offer that can keep a woman
Tufia grin

Lol...This isn’t bragging, it’s an answer for your earlier statements..

Now, you don divert tune again..

I’ve got alot of things to offer and I’ll offer it to the right lady at the right time..

I never said you be Ashewo? So why tagging yourself one?

You don’t want me to make assumptions about you, but you don make several assumptions about me? Isn’t that cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Citygal:

I had to come in at your statement. It’s like you have also made it a thing to play gimmicks on women why she makes a yes or no decision to your request. You just confirmed women are always at the receiving end because if she agrees to your ‘sweet words’ then she’s always had it in mind. This is just sad.

I agree with @Amazontopaz if chastity is not preached and practiced among men, even their daughters will come to eat from the spoil.
Don’t women play gimmicks?

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Don’t women play gimmicks?
Are you trying to change the topic of discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Citygal:

Are you trying to change the topic of discussion?

I asked a sane question..

You don’t have to sound like men are the only ones that do play women. Don’t women play men?

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

I asked a sane question..

You don’t have to sound like men are the only ones that do play women. Don’t women play men?

Don’t change the topic.

We are talking about women not keeping their nectars for their husbands without getting to the root of the matter. And you even mentioned men’s gimmicks first to justify your blame casting.

Address my reply to you nigga and stop asking me about women’s gimmicks, abi what has women’s gimmicks got to do with what we are talking about here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Citygal:

Don’t change the topic.

We are talking about women not keeping their nectars for their husbands without getting to the root of the matter. And you even mentioned men’s gimmicks first to justify your blame casting.

Address my reply to you nigga and stop asking me about women’s gimmicks, abi what has women’s gimmicks got to do with what we are talking about here. undecided

Ain't changing topic shawty..

The other lady said 'Every women can't keep the nectar before marriage and I simply asked her, what of the women that had been keeping it? - Are men not playing gimmicks on these women? How are these women not able to fall for their gimmicks?...What makes some women to even fall gimmicks? Is it when gimmicks sounds so sweet?

Men play gimmicks with women because women play gimmicks with men!
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lol...This isn’t bragging, it’s an answer for your earlier statements..

Now, you don divert tune again..

I’ve got alot of things to offer and I’ll offer it to the right lady at the right time..

I never said you be Ashewo? So why tagging yourself one?

You don’t want me to make assumptions about you, but you don make several assumptions about me? Isn’t that cheating?
I made the assumptions by what you said of yourself did I say anything about myself that gave you the right to make one about me undecided
The ashewo was you I was referring to not me go and learn to read properly and comprehend well.

You have nothing to offer if you did you will not be wasting yourself jumping from one kpekus to the other hopefully you don't see the right one (you don't even know the right one if you even see one) but from the kpekus' you have been frolicking with may they be your options and abound for you.
Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I made the assumptions by what you said of yourself did I say anything about myself that gave you the right to make one about me undecided
The ashewo was you I was referring to not me go and learn to read properly and comprehend well.

You have nothing to offer if you did you will not be wasting yourself jumping from one kpekus to the other hopefully you don't see the right one (you don't even know the right one if you even see one) but from the kpekus' you have been frolicking with may they be your options and abound for you.
Tueh

Asaro..

You said...I’m not one of your fellow ashewo you do meet...You didn’t need to say this! That’s my point mrz comprehension!

I’m not wasting my time at all. I feel like the only thing a naija girl can offer me is sex and that’s why I only go for sex. I’m not ready to date yet, so pending the time, ima just gets riding whenever I feel like bursting!

I just hope you’ve not lost your nectar. Do not lose it! It’s for your husband, but if you choose to lose it, it’s a win win situation for you, I guess!
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by myami: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Tueh
Ma, what do you say about ladies that throw themselves at men in the name of whatever? I'm not trying to be biased. So dont get me wrong
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Asaro..

You said...I’m not one of your fellow ashewo you do meet...You didn’t need to say this! That’s my point mrz comprehension!

I’m not wasting my time at all. I feel like the only thing a naija girl can offer me is sex and that’s why I only go for sex. I’m not ready to date yet, so pending the time, ima just gets riding whenever I feel like bursting!

I just hope you’ve not lost your nectar. Do not lose it! It’s for your husband, but if you choose to lose it, it’s a win win situation for you, I guess!
Asaro

English is hard go and find the meaning of 'fellow' I was referring to you.
That is is the only thing they can offer to you because they have nothing to accept from you meaning you are empty.
My guy lost his nectar to me I met him decent we both were and I cherish him so instead of advising me talk to your men and advice them to keep their nectars for their women mine did for me.You don't need to hope for me and what I do as a woman it ain't your life.Because the woman ending up with you is meeting damaged goods already you are right after all it was a win win situation for us.

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
myami:
Ma, what do you say about ladies that throw themselves at men in the name of whatever? I'm not trying to be biased. So dont get me wrong
I don't see how this question relates to the topic of what I have been saying.

What are the men doing around women like that why can't such men respect and keep themselves

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Cornpop: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I don't see how this question relates to the topic of what I have been saying.

What are the men doing around women like that why can't such men respect and keep themselves

AmazonTopaz a prostitute in Port Harcourt is talking about respect.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Asaro

English is hard go and find the meaning of 'fellow' I was referring to you.
That is is the only thing they can offer to you because they have nothing to accept from you meaning you are empty.
My guy lost his nectar to me I met him decent we both were [/b]and I cherish him so instead of advising me talk to your men and advice them to keep their nectars for their women mine did for me.You don't need to hope for me and what I do as a woman it ain't your life.[b]Because the woman ending up with you is meeting damaged goods already you are right after all it was a win win situation for us.

One can easily get it that you didn’t really understand that nectar thread, imagine...

That apart, you said your guy, which is yet to become husby? Which you’re not sure if he’s gon be the one?

Now what’s exactly what that nectar thread is saying..

That women should at least save some part of their nectar for future husby, instead of fvcking everything away with boyfrienzzz... It’s a simple beneficial message..

Damaged you say... Ain’t nothing damaged about me. Emi timodun from head to toe. Skin mi fresh bi ti Ewuree.. wink
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

One can easily get it that you didn’t really understand that nectar thread, imagine...

That apart, you said your guy, which is yet to become husby? Which you’re not sure if he’s gon be the one?

Now what’s exactly what that nectar thread is saying..

That women should at least save some part of their nectar for future husby, instead of fvcking everything away with boyfrienzzz... It’s a simple beneficial message..

Damaged you say... Ain’t nothing damaged about me. Emi timodun from head to toe. Skin mi fresh bi ti Ewuree.. wink
I very well understood the thread and my guy not only reserved the nectar for me but everything complete.My guy could be my hubby,Partner or whatever I choose to call him that is my choice of words and be free to deduce what you may from it cheesy.
Same should apply to women so that wives will not meet their men's d's affected with every or suffering from every form of disease known to man that it cannot enter the woman's heaven or stand on it's the message should be all inclusive..
The fact that your maggot is spread in different kpekus you are damaged goods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cornpop:

AmazonTopaz a prostitute in Port Harcourt is talking about respect.
Mynd44. I don't know this monicker or anyone outside this forum neither do I reside in PH or a prostitute I am tired of this smear from this monicker

3 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Cornpop: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Are you sure don't know me? You gonna pretend as usual
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by armyofone(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
You followed her to the family section ? shocked grin

You really love her. But it is not by force and fire now.

Cornpop:
Are you sure don't know me? You gonna pretend as usual

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good to keep the nectar -

I keep my nectar for you - but if the marriage fails, girl no get nectar to give husband number 2, 3,4,5 ?

Scratches head grin

3 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I very well understood the thread and my guy not only reserved the nectar for me but everything complete.My guy could be my hubby,Partner or whatever I choose to call him that is my choice of words and be free to deduce what you may from it cheesy.
Same should apply to women so that wives will not meet their men's d's affected with every or suffering from every form of disease known to man that it cannot enter the woman's heaven or stand on it's the message should be all inclusive..
The fact that your maggot is spread in different kpekus you are damaged goods

Self deceit is allowed sha..
E go choke you..
Peace..
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Self deceit is allowed sha..
E go choke you..
Peace..
. You are the one deceiving yourself not me.
E fit choke you if you want nor be me.

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by ngadaAwo: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ode leleyi sha. Where in my previous post did I mention that men should not keep themselves?

Nah me tell you to open puccy for every diccks..

You go dey alright sha..
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Youngpo413: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

That is why the nectar generator needs to guard it with all seriousness.

you are very correct....ladies really needs to close their legs till their wedding night...it's not a big deal.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by zedegit: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
AishaYesufu:
This is why is is advisable that young men should settle for young girls (18-25) for relationship/settling down. Majority of ladies within this age range come with little or no baggage.

That's the whoring stage nah.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Khonifer: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2021
The narrative that sex is a thing that takes from women is unhealthy and frankly, in 2021? Just tiring to come across. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual relationship with a man you’re in love with regardless of whether or not that relationship will end in marriage.

Sex does not deplete a woman, there is no nectar being sucked out, it is just that - sex.

There is nothing to ‘save’ as this nectar or virginity as op refuses to call it, does not define or enhance your life in anyway. In my opinion marriage with a person you haven’t even been with sexually is very risky. As you have no idea about the person’s appetite, what’s and needs, likes and dislikes, people try to act like sex isn’t that important in relationships but it is.

I am all for getting to know your partner a full hundred percent before getting into a hopefully life long relationship with them.

I also can’t help but wonder when we women too will enter marriage and be offered nectar. Abi God didn’t give the other gender nectar??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Saintmary(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
you are very correct....ladies really needs to close their legs till their wedding night...it's not a big deal.

All women are asking for is simply that you men should zip up.

The female's private part is acidic. Putting your stuff inside too much will darken the skin of your something.
Bursting too much will wrinkle and sag your sac over time.
There's always a difference between the private part of a man who disciplines himself and that of a man who indulges too much.

I said earlier in another thread that the secret of women is in the hands of men, and the secret of men is in the hands of women.

Stop insulting women, one day, which is now here, women will drop their discretion and expose your secrets to the public.
And nobody wants an overused product.

If any male wishes to be wise, be wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. / Court Marriage Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.