Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False (32707 Views)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2021
unfortunately, I and the whole Nigeria do strongly declare that we trust thw words of Bokoharam than the words of APC led government or Army

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Modphase: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2021
My guy forget, only God can help whoever is part of the Nigeria military this day.

festacman:
I wholeheartedly appreciate, salute and hold in awe members of Nigerian Armed Forces who keep awake that we may sleep, who die that we may live.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Litmus: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2021
PatriotExact:
unfortunately, I and the whole Nigeria do strongly declare that we trust thw words of Bokoharam than the words of APC led government or Army

refer to yourself only, thanks..
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Litmus:

refer to yourself only, thanks..

Oh ye violent mooslim, go and sit down.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Femeto: 1:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Not surprised. That is how they denied sending troops to the Lekki Toll plaza.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

One 105 is an artillery bore and can't be use for such purpose ..All they need to shoot a low fly Alpha jet down is anti aircraft guns and Bokoharam has plenty

Those images are just for propaganda as I said earlier in my submission on the thread where Boko Haram claimed responsibility. If the plane had been brought down by Anti Aircraft guns, it means it was flying at low level. Firstly, at that altitude, if the fuel exploded it would have still crash landed and the debris seen visibly scattered. It wouldn't have taken Boko Haram time to claim responsibility and show the world the images of the jet . It was after Air Force sent information of Radar loss of contact and another message on the inability to locate the jet that Boko Haram came out with propaganda. Those images are captured images from different occurrences .

Except when a jet goes off radar which means primary, secondary and alternative radar system of the jet failed and the jet crashed into sea. That is when the location of a crashed plane cannot be identified, for this to happen, the plane must be flying at very high altitude and about 100 or 200 miles offshore. Within the North East environment, this condition is not applicable.

They claimed to remove components of the crashed plane and the pilots to cover up their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2021
And what will it take them to bomb these animals out of existence or are they keeping them for 2023 election
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nerosoft19(m): 3:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Let me introduce to a concept or a word called UNPERSON. This word was first used by George Orwell in 1948 in his Novel titled “1984”. According to Wikipedia “it means someone who has been vaporized. Vaporization is when a person is secretly murdered and erased from society, the present, the universe, and existence. Such a person would be taken out of books and photographs, and articles so that no trace of them is found in the present anywhere – no record of them would be found.”
Merriam- Webster Defines it as “an individual who usually for political or ideological reasons is removed completely from recognition or consideration”
This is the fate of many fallen hero’s. A lot of families are in the middle of hope that a loved one may return and grief that the person maybe dead.

Took my time to watch that video and I’ll share my observation.
At about 1:58 video time the Items from the pilot were displayed by the insurgents, one item that grabbed my attention was the pilots name tag which I screen shot to clear my curiosity about the pilots identity because I anticipated this moment where they will deny. Actually it’s the name tag of Flight Lieutenant John Abolarinwa one of the pilots involved in the crash.
Could boko haram have painstakingly edited that too?
May God help us.

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by iko123: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2021
I am impressed with your intelligent quotient.Many Nigerians do not know that this war is all about propaganda.I have analyzed that video and have seen alot of cut and join occurrences just to claim responsibility. I am not ruling out the possibility of being brought down by bokoharam but in this case, there's no concrete evidence and can't be used to butress any claim.
babaolofin:

Those images are just for propaganda as I said earlier in my submission on the thread where Boko Haram claimed responsibility. If the plane had been brought down by Anti Aircraft guns, it means it was flying at low level. Firstly, at that altitude, if the fuel exploded it would have still crash landed and the debris seen visibly scattered. It wouldn't have taken Boko Haram time to claim responsibility and show the world the images of the jet . It was after Air Force sent information of Radar loss of contact and another message on the inability to locate the jet that Boko Haram came out with propaganda. Those images are captured images from different occurrences .

Except when a jet goes off radar which means primary, secondary and alternative radar system of the jet failed and the jet crashed into sea. That is when the location of a crashed plane cannot be identified, for this to happen, the plane must be flying at very high altitude and about 100 or 200 miles offshore. Within the North East environment, this condition is not applicable.

They claimed to remove components of the crashed plane and the pilots to cover up their propaganda.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by papoose111: 3:37am On Apr 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
festacman:
I wholeheartedly appreciate, salute and hold in awe members of Nigerian Armed Forces who keep awake that we may sleep, who die that we may live.

Hmmmm
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by papoose111: 3:38am On Apr 03, 2021
festacman:
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by onuman: 3:40am On Apr 03, 2021
When was the last time Nigeria armed forces say the truth? Armed forces controlled by Taqqiya soldiers?
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by justtoodark: 3:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Nerosoft19:
Let me introduce to a concept or a word called UNPERSON. This word was first used by George Orwell in 1948 in his Novel titled “1984”. According to Wikipedia “it means someone who has been vaporized. Vaporization is when a person is secretly murdered and erased from society, the present, the universe, and existence. Such a person would be taken out of books and photographs, and articles so that no trace of them is found in the present anywhere – no record of them would be found.”
Merriam- Webster Defines it as “an individual who usually for political or ideological reasons is removed completely from recognition or consideration”
This is the fate of many fallen hero’s. A lot of families are in the middle of hope that a loved one may return and grief that the person maybe dead.

Took my time to watch that video and I’ll share my observation.
At about 1:58 video time the Items from the pilot were displayed by the insurgents, one item that grabbed my attention was the pilots name tag which I screen shot to clear my curiosity about the pilots identity because I anticipated this moment where they will deny. Actually it’s the name tag of Flight Lieutenant John Abolarinwa one of the pilots involved in the crash.
Could boko haram have painstakingly edited that too?
May God help us.

you are shameless....
jubrin from sudan people....
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by justtoodark: 3:43am On Apr 03, 2021
btw,what does it matter....??

nigeria is at war....people get killed in wars....whats the difference....??

planes crash,get shot down....soo what....??

why are you nigerians soo docile and arrogant....
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by oyatz(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Even the missing yoruba pilots name is can be seen on a tag on the ground

The Aircraft crashed, not shot down by Boko Haram;

1) If the aircraft bursted into flames mid air after been shot by Boko Haram, the remants will be debris with Ash and the parts won't be intact with name tags and uniforms of the Pilots including papers and currency notes.

2) The Boko Haram video was edited to make it look like the aircraft burning mid-air was the NAF aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by justtoodark: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2021
oyatz:

1) If the aircraft bursted into flames mid air after been shot by Boko Haram, the remants will be debris with Ash and the parts won't be intact with name tags and uniforms of the Pilots including papers and currency notes.

2) The Boko Haram video was edited to make it look like the aircraft burning mid-air was the NAF aircraft.

strange....ipob uses the same tactic too....

boko have stooped that low....
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by fatymore(f): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2021
77star:

Hi faty, did you later see the missing guy?
found dead
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by bdon123(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Boko haram has always been more truthful than Nigerian government or military authorities. I always believe wat they say n not wat military says. They lie as bad as lie Mohammed
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Thelife: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2021
CaptainStephen:
with what ? 105m ? or what else ?

Rest oga

What's this one saying.

Even the so called bandits have anti missile not to talk of bokoharam.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Jaqenhghar: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2021
festacman:
Keep peddling falsehood. You honestly believe they keep awake for you?
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Jaqenhghar: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
No counter video for proof

This is the more reason i would believe Boko Haram version because you won't take time and be crying with epistles if you didn't feel disgraced

Oga Edward Gabkwet make una dey do publicity for them o, una reward would always end in an ambush
G8ve it time they will admit it

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by 9jaRealist: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2021
festacman:

AMEN!!

Whatever one may think of the leadership...
Bless the gallant men and women of our military!

>
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by eedimo(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2021
festacman:
Are the armed forces voluntary organisations?
Do they do their job for charity?
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by opribo(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2021
The terror group is saying that they downed your aircraft you are hear saying you dont agree.

Where the aircraft fell is it controlled by boko haram? You see this our military have turned to something else.

Right now until the army come up with a superior argument, it is the boko version i believe that they downed an airforce Alpha jet .

Admit your failure and redouble your effort.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by justtoodark: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2021
opribo:
The terror group is saying that they downed your aircraft you are hear saying you dont agree.

Where the aircraft fell is it controlled by boko haram? You see this our military have turned to something else.

Right now until the army come up with a superior argument, it is the boko version i believe that they downed an airforce Alpha jet .

Admit your failure and redouble your effort.

abegi,people like you believed that nigeria would split....

how many years is it now that you are still waitin for nigeria to split....??
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Marrtynze(m): 6:09am On Apr 03, 2021
susy6999:
Anything the Army denies is real and true
Yes, once you see that their Fake Tag on it, then best believe the story is actually true grin
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Marrtynze(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2021
oyatz:

An intelligent fellow smiley

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by CaptainStephen(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2021
palsenator:

Don't just be stupid. Watch the Boko Haram video first before making you useless comment.
you appear to be the stupid person here.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by SarkinYarki: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2021
oyatz:

The Airforce clearly said the debris on the ground was not their missing Jet and that's what this is about not about whether it was shot or not ....The problem is that Boko Haram are in custody of the pilots corpse and debris field
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Bayonet40: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2021
susy6999:
Anything the Army denies is real and true
na army deny the report abi airforce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.