Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account (43370 Views)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by 8stargeneral: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Her papa go be like ...u HV been doing something secret with my daughter....Ije love.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by iLearner: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Kate06:

Man. Most people are happy they found such loyal and honest people and just because of 100k, you can't turn yourself loose & act like a kid.

It has been destined it will happen this way, so let it be and do not disturb the old man and his wife pls.

I want to tell you something today, just pretend as if nothing happen and sow that as a seed, believe me, your next project will be *10 of what you sow. Its working for me because I am also a freelancer.

I have made over #1.2m in 3 months from 2d animations and Website developing. For the custom website development, i am not a pro in that cos it needed coding, so I outsourced at #150, 000.

So, if you are that good, lemme have your contact so if i have my next website development project, i will let you know.

I do give to people as am led to and its unconditionally. Sometimes, when am in a restaurant or grocery, people come to ask for favors and I give. I do see God bless me more after such gestures.

So, leave it that way. Atleast, you can still manage till another income comes in and next time, use your siblings acct instead.

For the 100k, count it as a pride price for your gf.

How can I contact you sir?
I'm a web developer and I use codes for custom development
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by noble2faith(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2021
beautyhd:
The guy abroad may have promised them 100k, so as soon as the alert entered they sorted out their needs.

Involving the police nah, the mistake is from you bro. Give them time plenty of it before you will see your money.

If you're looking for whom to blame, put it on Buhari. He made things difficult that a whole father in law to be is begging you for using mere 100k that entered his account through your own mistake.

Let's call a spade a spade. They weren't expecting any money from abroad. They saw money being sent into their account by an unknown person as an opportunity they wouldn't allow to lost.

It is very shameful considering their religious status. I find it very difficult to trust religious leaders these days. Gone are those days religious leaders were seen as God's representatives on Earth.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Kyrestas: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2021
There is nothing too much for the love , maybe you can turn the money in to Brideprice, since you love each other.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by noble2faith(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

Who spends that much in 24hrs on food in nigeria? How big is their family?

God bless u! That's another lie from that greedy family!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by yellowgarri2(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Kate06:

Man. Most people are happy they found such loyal and honest people and just because of 100k, you can't turn yourself loose & act like a kid.

It has been destined it will happen this way, so let it be and do not disturb the old man and his wife pls.

I want to tell you something today, just pretend as if nothing happen and sow that as a seed, believe me, your next project will be *10 of what you sow. Its working for me because I am also a freelancer.

I have made over #1.2m in 3 months from 2d animations and Website developing. For the custom website development, i am not a pro in that cos it needed coding, so I outsourced at #150, 000.

So, if you are that good, lemme have your contact so if i have my next website development project, i will let you know.

I do give to people as am led to and its unconditionally. Sometimes, when am in a restaurant or grocery, people come to ask for favors and I give. I do see God bless me more after such gestures.

So, leave it that way. Atleast, you can still manage till another income comes in and next time, use your siblings acct instead.

For the 100k, count it as a pride price for your gf.
do giveaway
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by ThatFairGuy1: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Within 24hours, they spent 60k without confirmation of the source. That's weird
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by vexing(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
You have made the mistake..live with it..police no go listen to you unless you wan waste more money..next time you go shine your eyes well..na you know the hidden business you dey do with your clients wey you no wan use your account..
Best advice so far.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Adasun(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Use the money as her bride price, shikena grin
Asin eh,no long tignin
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by noble2faith(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Bouz:
But guy this mistake was from you na, that your friend that asked you to involve the police is stupid. And what is your girlfriend crying for. you caused this shit. the only thing here now is a solution. obviously you have destroyed your relationship with her family. give them time to complete the 100k to pay you.

Some of you on this platform reason criminally. Agreed he made the mistake which you are not above. What of the greedy family that already gulped ₦60000 in less than 24hrs? They were not excepting any money from abroad, I can beat my chest to say that. They saw it as opportunity considering the hardship in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by noble2faith(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
PenName55:
I don't think you know what you are doing. What nonsense!
You gave your girlfriend's dad's number to someone. He sent money to him and he spent it and you are here saying rubbish.

Go and arrest him now, sebi the old man entered your account to syphon your money.
Nonsense.

They are even reasonable to be begging you to accept the remaining 40k.

You are even saying it is stealing.
Stealing from where?
Your purse?

Guy you are annoying.

You are criminal and a potential Yahoo boy!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by mozona(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
my guy you made the mistake,

if am in your shoe and i love the girl... i think i will leave the money.
but she(my girlfriend) will bear the brunt somehow.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by DabFrankNG: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2021
dominique:
They're pastors, prospective in-laws and broke for that matter, oga just forget about the money. Collect whatever they return and count your losses.

Exactly!

They are not fraudulent but only happened to be very broke and have been asking people for help so when yours came in checking the source may not be their priority. Hunger can do that to a man.

So, OP, forget the money if you can afford to, otherwise collect whatever they are able to offer you.

You just saved a family without knowing it. What if you were scammed of a larger sum of money?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Tolu181: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
grossintel:
So one of my clients wanted to transfer 100k to me for a subscription fee, for some reasons I didn't want him to send it to my main account so I told him I'll send him an account to send the money to.

My girlfriend was with me, so I asked if I could use her account and she agreed. (PS: I use her account number a lot and we've been dating for a long time so I trust her with such amount) . So I told her to send me her account number, but she was watching a movie and requested I check my bank app beneficiaries. I checked and reluctantly copied the account number without checking properly seeing the account name had her surname on it, I didn't check the rest.

My client transferred the money and almost 24hrs my girlfriend still didn't receive the money so I contacted him and he sent a screenshot of the transfer which I forwarded to her. Immediately she saw it she shouted! That's her dads account number, I know I used to send her money through he's account some years back so I saved he's account details. She quickly called him and that's when she heard the shocker.

He said he thought it was he's friend abroad, so they used the money to buy food stuff and what is left is 40k or less, her mom was even pleading if they can send the 40k. My GF has been crying and begging that I should give them time to raise the money or I should sell her phone. Her entire family members have been calling me and I refused to pick, I just want my money back complete.

How can you use money you didn't verify the source in less than 24hrs? Her Mom is a pastor and Father is an elder but this is stealing! Did you call your friend abroad to ask before using the money? Her dad is retired without pention so I know for sure they don't have a way of raising the money.

After much pleading I asked her to tell them to send the 40k and send the rest before the week runs out, that's when they told her they can't do transfer and it has to be on Tuesday. At this stage, I just concluded they spent all that money, I'm trying to stay calm but at the same time not be foolish. My friend is asking me to involve the police but this will certainly hurt my relationship. Please how should I follow this matter, I need mature advice please. 100k is not something I can dash anyone right now.
lies everywhere
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2021
noble2faith:

You are criminal and a potential Yahoo boy!

No be only Yahoo boy na Gmail man.

Tell him to go and arrest the man na. Sebi the old man stole his money.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by poyet(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations! You have paid bride price. Or should I say her kpomo wey you dey chop since na him you don dey pay for?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Antibettings: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Please be careful.
Treat the situation with maturity..
Don't force em to pay you and never involve legal action

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by ARTRICK(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=Queenttoast01 post=100435606]Use the money as her bride price, shikena grin[/true talk]
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by ARTRICK(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=Queenttoast01 post=100435606]Use the money as her bride price, shikena grin[/true talk]

true talk
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Rubicon67(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Down payment for bride price be that...na balance remain.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2021
noble2faith:

Some of you on this platform reason criminally. Agreed he made the mistake which you are not above. What of the greedy family that already gulped ₦60000 in less than 24hrs? They were not excepting any money from abroad, I can beat my chest to say that. They saw it as opportunity considering the hardship in this country.
Oga there is nothing criminal here, its not like you don't know them, you know them. you ignoring their calls is insulting. pick their call so you two can reach an agreement. i understand its annoying. for them to have spent 60k instantly. but you are taking it too serious, Its not like they said they won't pay you na. if am that gurl brother walaihi i go ensure she dump after wards you are behaving immaturedly.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by femi4: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2021
That must be greedy, poor and shameless family. I can't allow my enemy to pick a girl there
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Stanleyville(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

60 thausand Useless and worthless Nigerian currency!

Will bleep that in less than an hour.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by godlessmind: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
grossintel:
So one of my clients wanted to transfer 100k to me for a subscription fee, for some reasons I didn't want him to send it to my main account so I told him I'll send him an account to send the money to.

My girlfriend was with me, so I asked if I could use her account and she agreed. (PS: I use her account number a lot and we've been dating for a long time so I trust her with such amount) . So I told her to send me her account number, but she was watching a movie and requested I check my bank app beneficiaries. I checked and reluctantly copied the account number without checking properly seeing the account name had her surname on it, I didn't check the rest.

My client transferred the money and almost 24hrs my girlfriend still didn't receive the money so I contacted him and he sent a screenshot of the transfer which I forwarded to her. Immediately she saw it she shouted! That's her dads account number, I know I used to send her money through he's account some years back so I saved he's account details. She quickly called him and that's when she heard the shocker.

He said he thought it was he's friend abroad, so they used the money to buy food stuff and what is left is 40k or less, her mom was even pleading if they can send the 40k. My GF has been crying and begging that I should give them time to raise the money or I should sell her phone. Her entire family members have been calling me and I refused to pick, I just want my money back complete.

How can you use money you didn't verify the source in less than 24hrs? Her Mom is a pastor and Father is an elder but this is stealing! Did you call your friend abroad to ask before using the money? Her dad is retired without pention so I know for sure they don't have a way of raising the money.

After much pleading I asked her to tell them to send the 40k and send the rest before the week runs out, that's when they told her they can't do transfer and it has to be on Tuesday. At this stage, I just concluded they spent all that money, I'm trying to stay calm but at the same time not be foolish. My friend is asking me to involve the police but this will certainly hurt my relationship. Please how should I follow this matter, I need mature advice please. 100k is not something I can dash anyone right now.
Their parents knew the money was not sent from their friend who resides abroad is just that they are not being sincere, besides they are religious and i expect you not to get your money soon.

quote me anywhere the most dubious ppl you can think of they are always religious..the list is endless..

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
You have made the mistake..live with it..police no go listen to you unless you wan waste more money..next time you go shine your eyes well..na you know the hidden business you dey do with your clients wey you no wan use your account..

foolish talk
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by explorer250(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
cc kate06
I am fullstack developer majoring in JavaScript and php. I would love to work with you. my WhatsApp and telegram number is on my profile.
kate06
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Use the money as her bride price, shikena grin

This is funny but sensible
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Abalado:
The same silly and stupid mistake I made yesterday too,,I mistakenly sent 5k to my stupid Ex cos I saved her number on my beneficiary,d idiot didn't call me back till now for the past 5days now

Your Moniker is of a lady.
And you are now sending money to your Ex who is a lady.

I am not understanding.

Can you shed more light into this dark issue.
Thanks in advance. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2021
grossintel:

I'm highly disappointed in you bro. Please forget about the money
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2021
grossintel:
My brother, I won't! Even if I would, I'll wait a couple of days or call people I know could send it. I have clients who do that sometimes and I always try to find out who sent it and what it's for.
That's you , everyone cannot be like you. Forget the money
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by tnerro1(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Consider it part payment of the bride price and fvck the pvssy like no tomorrow cause you aren’t getting that money back grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
seanwilliam:
Wetin Dey make me boil is the fact that people on here are supporting anc justifying the girl’s family .. they have no reason to spend that money ! They intentionally did it. If I was the one , I would never take that family serious again . Let’s assume the op is not doing well financially small, where him one see 100k to fund the client work ?

And most of y’all here no get 40k for acct you’re here talking as if The money nah 1k.

100k is very small to flex but hard to gather in this kind economy .. the girl’s father is a thief coupled with him wife .. if my girlfriend tries that with me and dem no refund the money ( u self hear yourself nah , this is a client money not my own money o) wetin I go talk to her head , she go curse her own parent no be small .. and na that kind family no Dey joke with money if it were to be there own ..

Sorry @ Op, but collect your money !!! Haba..

I can let it go if it’s my own money I mistakenly transferred by myself , but this one , lai lai
Nonsense !

Shut your smelling mouth . See ur type of mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.