Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) (96266 Views)

Mc-oluomo-wears-electronic-face-mask-photos/ / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Tinubu

Buhari

MC Oluomo

In that order. Those three live rent free in the heads and minds of PDP Dundees. Anything they do is a breaking news.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by sokera: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Emeka Okonkwo no get police orderly
help me ask them ooooo
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

That vanity principle applies to the poor too. Bro I’m guessing you’re over 30, times have changed, religion hasn’t helped us in this country and that’s why more people are shunning moral uprightness to pursue wealth, people are losing faith.

I don’t think that’s the right path to follow but people have made their choices.

With life expectancy being so uncertain these days, I believe fewer people are banking on the after life, it’s now survival of the fittest.

Don’t get deceived by the crowds you see in churches, it’s just a social gathering place now. The level of moral decay out there will shock you.

Go deep into the lives of the poor, you’ll see crimes that’ll shock you.

Only the law (strict enforcement) can save humanity.

You’re welcome, always a fan.

I'm actually over 40 and I believe it is a matter of choice..

The principle of GOD has and will forever be viable and dependable.

No situation can make us do what we are not capable of doing and at the end, even if I die poor on earth cos I please GOD I think It will be a good death... But a si said, it is a matter of choice.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

Hope you dey plan to japa?

Plan dey on ground, na money never complete.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Tinubu

Buhari

MC Oluomo

In that order. Those three live rent free in the heads and minds of PDP Dundees. Anything they do is a breaking news.
agbero apc member talking
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by HRMK: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Na police orderly dey behind agbero like this

Its finished
yes,agbero with class!the 3wives&kids are abroad!his kids are also graduates that trained abroad!do u call that ordinary
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
How many times have I seen foolish n cursed Igbo like you n your father deny that you are not igbo on NL ?! The same Igbo their disgusting stench of irredeemable bigotry and chronic foolishness radiate like the sunlight from afar.

My guy just dey there dey blow grammer with him keypads. Una no go stop to dey amuse me with these una tribal attacks on NL.

Una forget say na Nigeria problem we all dey face. All tribes get their own for body. Na expose we just dey expose our foolishness and dirty deeds for NL while those at the top keep gallivanting recklessly with our common wealth.

#SolutionOverRantingsNeeded!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmmm,am just smiling:Dcause i know my country wella. Na chop n go things.let him enjoy while it last.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Modphase: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2021
I will agree to this the day you quote Igbos insulting others with this line of foolishness you outlined. Till then try avoid me abeg no be only me de expose my foolishness on NL, more Igbos do without being quoted nor wailed upon like you just did.

emmnprince:

My guy just dey there dey blow grammer with him keypads. Una no go stop to dey amuse me with these una tribal attacks on NL.

Una forget say na Nigeria problem we all dey face. All tribes get their own for body. Na expose we just dey expose our foolishness and dirty deeds for NL while those at the top keep gallivanting recklessly with our common wealth.

#SolutionOverRantingsNeeded!
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2021
People with PHD who cant afford to go the abroad are doing 30 k teaching jos due to hunder,accomodation and all things unforseen...

Agbero and tout deh send family go USA like pure water...
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Agebro get US Passport.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Superboss: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished

U never see anything yet.
The shit wey u go see when his drug master becomes president go surprise u.
Na chief of Army staff go be his orderly and police go de serve all the agberos in Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Powersurge: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

People lack critical thinking. Since Emeka Okonkwo has orderly, it has suddenly makes it right?

Enthroning criminals as heroes.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by prophetfire: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2021
inoki247:

You people like crying like say Agbero no dey Enugu nd ur own agbero na aw to kill only dem sabi...

just because your own agbero can't make it doesn't mean the agbero wey dey abroad wey u people dey rush to can't make it...
. Agbero dey everywhere, but to have them as kingmakers as in Lagos and South-west is abominable.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished

Oga shot up he his a chairman of a legally recognized union. So what do you expect
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Myer:

Yoruba Agberos still get sense, you need to see Igbo Agberos at Onitsha. They're worse than animals.

Onitsha? go to Abia state, they're hardened criminals

Agbero in Yoruba land will humbly give you description without trailing you but don't try asking Igbo agbero for description, they with trail you, kill you and takeaway your belongings

their Agbero is deadly

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
I will agree to this the day you quote Igbos insulting others with this line of foolishness you outlined. Till then try avoid me abeg no be only me de expose my foolishness on NL, more Igbos do without being quoted nor wailed upon like you just did.

Below is an extract of my comment. I hope you know what the “we” stand for!

“. . . Una forget say na Nigeria problem we all dey face. All tribes get their own for body. Na expose we just dey expose our foolishness and dirty deeds for NL while . . .”
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Realtalk20:

Typical.illuterate yoruba cretin

I can't wait for the day Niger delta will arise as a nation. We will wipe every single one of you from our nation.

You steal our oil to build your cursed region.

You accuse him of being ibo but do you know how tribe ?

This is how you labelled us drunkards. The most evil and hated tribe in Africa is yoruba

Wicked souls from hades.

I wonder where dangote will get his oil to refine.

You want to kill off all my people so yorubas can take over our oil

Demons
Work on your diction first before you die on top Yoruba matters. 5% mumu

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
Mc the tout that marry igbo woman..

Nevertheless BAT 2023

EYAN BAT NI WA
The last time I checked, Edo and Yoruba no get difference. No dey cap wetin you no know undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Oga shot up he his a chairman of a legally recognized union. So what do you expect
Zero IQ yam head ... go and quote cabbage brains like u.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=inoki247 post=100438997]

You people like crying like say Agbero no dey Enugu nd ur own agbero na aw to kill only dem sabi...

just because your own agbero can't make it doesn't mean the agbero wey dey abroad wey u people dey rush to can't make it...[/quote
boss are you justifying agberoism�
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by flames01: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
gambia:
I will keep saying this, This fraud called Nigeria is a complete shithole, any day, any time, I know some folks will disagree with me, but that's your headache, I was once a patriotic Nigerian, but not anymore, the country has gone to the dogs, filled with hypocrites and gullible followers.

This is the kind of country that mannabbgrills wants to hand over to his children. Go and use your reserve monickers (NLpolicewoman and Eriggs) to call mods. I don't care. You have seen what I wrote and you can't unsee. It will register in your mind after now even after a ban.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by EyeofanEagle(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Realtalk20:

May you and ipob die miserable deaths you demonic spawn of judas iscariot

If you are born by a man come to Edo state and say this to my face then your end is done
Lol see this slowpoke forming actor.May everything u wish me be yours 100 fold
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by flames01: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2021
inoki247:

just because your own agbero can't make it doesn't mean the agbero wey dey abroad wey u people dey rush to can't make it...

So, you are now boasting about the prosperity of a thug?!

Oh boy, you have lost it
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Ugandatales: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
inoki247:

I just tire for them.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
inoki247:

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
story
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Daniella2252(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Tinubu

Buhari

MC Oluomo

So you still dey here dey do all this party trolling ??
Haba stop na and think deep undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by toprealman: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the fact that this agbero is entitled to a police orderly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.