Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 (1743 Views)

Euro Money Come And Defend Yourself 390,000 Scam / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2021
I know both of you are seeing this message, Peter Momoh and Adenike Arowolo you are such a wicked soul I hustle both night and day and you decided to collect a hard earned money, somebody sweet, have you forgotten that God will not chase you before exposing you .

The worst Christian I have ever come across, no matter where you are hiding God will definitely fish you out. I have never in my life stole a kobo of someone else's in life and I believe in the God that I serve that He will expose you.

You can still repent, send back the 390,000
if only you have the slightest fear of God wrath.
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2021
TOM208:
I know both of you are seeing this message, Peter Momoh and Adenike Arowolo you are such a wicked soul I hustle both night and day and you decided to collect a hard earned money, somebody sweet, have you forgotten that God will not chase you before exposing you .

The worst Christian I have ever come across, no matter where you are hiding God will definitely fish you out. I have never in my life stole a kobo of someone else's in life and I believe in the God that I serve that He will expose you.

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by bcashy: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Explain in details wat transpired between you people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by nwachukwu9(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Please sir explain everything so that we can know how to help you fish out the criminals. Maybe some of us may come up with intelligent ideas, they said a problem shared is already half solved
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by SavageResponse(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2021
TOM208:

I think you should reveal their Nairaland monikers
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Euro money recommended Peter to me when I requested for PayPal funds of $1000, I met euro money on nairaland and we have been communicating through what app to the extent that we became so close that she called me with a foreign number most times we even discuss so many businesses , I didn't suspect she has any evil plan , she told me that she is base in USA, so I requested for $1000 from her because she is into currency trade. She recommended Peter for the deal and she gave me his number so I communicated with him about the deal, he requested me to send money first but I didn't want to buy euro money said ,he is reliable that she vouch for him. A lot of drama, I ask for his house address in Lagos since is in USA too so that my brother in Lagos can verify it, I later send money to him on 10/12/2020 up till now he refuses to refund my money and he refuses to send $ as discussed.

I regret trusting euro money, I cry most times because of this money because it affects my business and everything. These people are wicked soul. I have met countless good people on nairaland but I regret meeting these scammers.

God will judge them for me.

Here are the details of the scammers/fraudsters:
Name: Arowolo Adenike
Bank Details: 2109079820 UBA BANK
Mobile.No.: +14054337172
Name: Momoh Oladele Peter
Bank Details: 2119958380 UBA BANK
Mobile. No.: +15392454628

Please Dm if you have something to tell me as regards this issue. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
I need help in getting my funds back from well connected and good Samaritan on nairaland
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
TOM208:
Euro money recommended Peter to me when I requested for PayPal funds of $1000, I met euro money on nairaland and we have been communicating through what app to the extent that we became so close that she called me with a foreign number most times we even discuss so many businesses , I didn't suspect she has any evil plan , she told me that she is base in USA, so I requested for $1000 from her because she is into currency trade. She recommended Peter for the deal and she gave me his number so I communicated with him about the deal, he requested me to send money first but I didn't want to buy euro money said ,he is reliable that she vouch for him. A lot of drama, I ask for his house address in Lagos since is in USA too so that my brother in Lagos can verify it, I later send money to him on 10/12/2020 up till now he refuses to refund my money and he refuses to send $ as discussed.

I regret trusting euro money, I cry most times because of this money because it affects my business and everything. These people are wicked soul. I have met countless good people on nairaland but I regret meeting these scammers.

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by pointstores(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nawa
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Later if everything falls apart for them, they will say na village people forgotten they have offended innocent soul.

I know that what goes around comes around

You will reap what ever you sow Arowolo Adenike and Peter Momoh Oladele
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
TOM208:
I need help in getting my funds back from well connected and good Samaritan on nairaland
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
TOM208:
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by CentiLion(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
Have you reported their bank accounts to your bank for fraud. also contact CBN on Twitter. Their account can be frozen with enough evidence tho it may take a while.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
I have done that
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2021
I pray you recover your money. Very painful.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
I pray you recover your money. Very painful.

Thank you sir
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by SilentVboy: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2021
TOM208:
I have done that
Bro sorry for what happened. But it's just not enough to report to cbn.
You need to visit the fraud department of that their bank with proofs and also keep sending those mails like twice a week till they see that u are really serious about it.

Pray u get justice and next time do not trust someone that u do not know well. Even friends can kill u.
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by Chummynoni(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2021
lol. i am sorry i laughed but it was funny. it is a pity that you fell for this cheap scam. none of them is in USA,and i can tell u authoritatively that these people have never set their feet beyond the shore of nigeria, they are just cheap and low budget yahoo boys. USA whatsapp number is one of the easiest thing to see in this modern world that we are. i am so sorry for yur loss

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2021
SilentVboy:
Bro sorry for what happened. But it's just not enough to report to cbn.
You need to visit the fraud department of that their bank with proofs and also keep sending those mails like twice a week till they see that u are really serious about it.

Pray u get justice and next time do not trust someone that u do not know well. Even friends can kill u.

Ok
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by NemB: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2021
You are saying nawa after you also defrauded me?
Please don't buy from these guys. They will defraud you. See my experience here. https://www.nairaland.com/6510543/fraud-alert-please-return-money#100866566

pointstores:
Nawa
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 5:28am On Apr 21, 2021
TOM208:

God will punish you
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2021
TOM208:

Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2021
TOM208:

REFUND MY MONEY, GOD IS WATCHING YOU
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by TOM208: 8:29am On May 08, 2021
TOM208:

Good people of Nairaland please kindly help me ,let us crack this case together
Re: Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On May 08, 2021
TOM208:

REFUND MY MONEY, GOD IS WATCHING YOU

Don't rely on god....... It would never yield results.... Be proactive physically and less emphasis on spiritual intervention.......

Make a fraud report to the bank you made payment to, if you know anyone working at that bank, also use that long leg.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? / Become A Wholesaler Or Reseller / How Can I Recover My Money From Mega Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.