Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown (28617 Views)

Nigerians React As MTN Restores Debt Cancelled By System Glitch / Millions Barred From Calls, SMS, Data As MTN Experience Service Hitch / BREAKING: Truce As MTN, Banks Restore USSD Service To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Duplexxx: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Na Open eye dey kill dem
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Na FG go cause this feud
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by thelinguist: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Leemekzy:
because its a south african company just like mtn.
naija banks don cast
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by zoedew: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Folks who know how it goes port from the empty hen!
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by anselm791(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2021
This is good,
when two thieves fight,
The people enjoy.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Subsidybad21:

[s]Good, get your senator to pass a law declaring every bank closed down and the money confiscated and shared by Nigerians

So that we can go back to keeping money in our houses where cockroaches and other vermin can have a free day munching and munching

Maybe you can provide jobs for all thw sacked bankworkers and their dependents too[/s]
it's too early to banter with your level of ídiocy, please have a nice day and get a brain next time sir cool

1 Like

Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by LaIabobo: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
RomanGreen:
Nigerian banks as usual feeling cocky, time shall tell who will outlive each other, traditional Nigerian banks who has refused to innovate or Telcos about to embrace Fintech that will push Naija banks out completely.

Fintechs can not take over the functions of a traditional bank. Fintechs can't even handle invisibe and bills not to talk of trade business.

Despite all the fintechs in the western world, the banking industry is still strong.

Zenith is the most profitable bank in Nigeria, you think it got there by focusing on retail customers?? A major reason is commercial banking.

2 Likes

Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by franugo(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2021
bameki:
I never knew this was a general issue. I thought the problem was from my end.

lol. Have u been under a rock?
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
it's too early to banter with your level of ídiocy, please have a nice day and get a brain next time sir cool

Well if banks are thieves in your opinion, thieves must be stopped

Thats what i inferred from your comment comrade Lenin.

The evil capitalists must be stopped.

Or do you want the thieves to still continue in business?
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Numerouno94(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2021
After frustrating me on Friday night.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Govocrete: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
The government is quick to intervene because this is affecting them too.

Why can't they intervene urgently on the following:

*** Safe drinking water for the masses because they have borehole and water purify system at home.

*** Steady power supply because they have generators, solar and inverter.

*** Good roads because they can afford to fly their family.

*** Security because they have armed security at home and on the move.

*** Education because their children school abroad.

*** Healthcare because the can afford medical trip for their family abroad without stress.

Since no more satellite phone, they are quick to intervene when there are issues with telecom services. Shame on you politicians.q
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by danjoey: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Govocrete:
The government is quick to intervene because this is affecting them too.

Why can't they intervene urgently on the following:

*** Safe drinking water for the masses because they have borehole and water purify system at home.

*** Steady power supply because they have generators, solar and inverter.

*** Good roads because they can afford to fly their family.

*** Security because they have armed security at home and on the move.

*** Education because their children school abroad.

*** Healthcare because the can afford medical trip for their family abroad without stress.

Since no more satellite phone, they are quick to intervene when there are issues with telecom services. Shame on you politicians.q

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Leemekzy: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
thelinguist:
naija banks don cast
sure.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Amuluonyenaego: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
Fistop:
See where Seun is stashing away our funds grin grin grin grin
that's ogun state, one old filling station with a red signboard
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by AkProsper(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
Fistop:
Guy if you see that petrol station eh, It needs renovation just like nairaland itself...
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Leemekzy:
because its a south african company just like mtn.

Stabdard chartered is an international bank.

Stanbic is the South African bank. It grew from standard chartered's south african branch though
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Fistop:

I actually saw it also grin
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Bigwig02(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2021
All this Fallout on upon our head both parties dey Make the money oo...!,
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by emonis88: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2021
but where r all d money they ve bn making from deducting these charges bf, and is not like their customers ve to pay later, as u r transacting d charges r bn deducted, so where did d money go to? if they answer dat question correctly then we can start from there, n pls nobody should say they pay staff n maintain infrastructures, atleast they ve bn making serious profits from d charges.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by loadedvibes: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Let's all go back to buying from vendors on the streets.. more job opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Omoluabiii(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigerian banks re thieves,
Nice move by mtn.
Over the years we ve seen more charges on customers,
from sms charges, to ussd codes charges, to card maintainance charges and so on, and yet interest rate keep going down....
These banks direct their loans and lending to only influencial people in the country.
Nothing gets to the common man from a nigerian bank...
Now just a fraction of what they ve been doing to the citizens was done to them, and they cant bear it.
You see life?
Mtn cut it to 2.5%
if they cant agree with that, set up your own ussd recharge dail code.
Las las, them go get sense...
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Concetta(f): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2021
I use Zenith bank and I've not been able to recharge through my bank account since Friday....just saying though.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Chirowman(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2021
I could have said I felt my sim got misplaced
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by bizhop01: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2021
4.5% for bank is too much, banks are criminals.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Ishilove: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
So we are going back to the days of using recharge cards.

Una try
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Offpoint1: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Fistop:
You look good in the profile pics on your screenshots
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Ubdavis(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Bigger thieves calling smaller thieves names
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Ubdavis(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Bigger thieves calling smaller thieves names.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2021
These banks are arm robbers, they deducted more than 22.22k from my account for April maintenance charges and letter sent me VAT charges differently.
Re: FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown by fergieboy: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
anselm791:
This is good,
when two thieves fight,
The people enjoy.
Well in the case the masses are suffering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / Can Power Bank Spoil A Phone Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.