Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

60cl Sprite Now N170 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60cl Sprite Now N170 (581 Views)

PMS Price Now N170 Per Litre. / FG Cuts N2 From New Pump Price, Petrol To Sell At N170.17 / Fuel Price Now N170 ....angry Rant(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60cl Sprite Now N170 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2021
I am shocked to discover that 60CL Sprite is now N170.

This leaves me thinking... Are we cursed to be Nigerians? Like how can one man and his party be inflicting pains and we are quiet and getting adjusted to hardship as a way of life as led by them.

A review of the past(1983) shows a repeat of this same scenario where prices kept sky rocketing. You can't give want you dont have.

Every thing and everyone including you and myself have been blamed by this demonic party called APC as responsible for the failed state we are in as a country.

How can we have a President and then prices of items the common man (including those that trekked for him and those that see him as a god) keep rising everyday and all he does absolutely nothing?

They are forcing us to adopt and get use to the hard life because of their cluelessness. We have to rise and reject this.

Oil prices have gone up. What is the excuse this time?

Who can fix the damage done to this country by these demons currently in power?

Now he has gone to London for a cruise. Don't we have doctors and hospitals in Nigeria? Lie Mohammed keeps admonishing us to buy "made in Naija" items while his family eats foreign rice at home.

I weep for my nation. Oh my dear Nigeria!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by tempem: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2021
It will hurt them in the long run.

More people are now informed of the danger that comes from soda drinks.

After engaging in the #No soda challenge for a month, I can now go weeks without drinking.

Maybe you also want to improve your health, here's something to glean:

https://tomvad.com/healthy-living-6-tips-for-good-health-and-fitness/
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by houseontherock: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2021
I feel for the beverage bottling companies more because people are now 'abstaining' on the genuine excuse of too much sugar undecided
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by Mayng01(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
It’s all a matter of time. The tsunami is gonna be horrible
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by AmuAwusa: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2021
My wife makes good smoothies and zobo, so carbonated drinks can go to hell.
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
tempem:

After engaging in the #No soda challenge for a month, I can now go weeks without drinking.

Its not about the company now... But the clueless government in power

1 Like

Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by BigSarah(f): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Bag of pure water is 200, what used to be 70-90 b4 2015
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2021
houseontherock:
I feel for the beverage bottling companies more because people are now 'abstaining' on the genuine excuse of too much sugar undecided
yes and it true. The anti- sugar campaign is real. That is why the have zero coke and others. If they are truly zero

1 Like

AmuAwusa:
My wife makes good smoothies and zobo, so carbonated drinks can go to hell.
lucky you

1 Like

BigSarah:
Bag of pure water is 200, what used to be 70-90 b4 2015
It will get to 300 before APC leaves in 2023
Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
tempem:

This is commendable

1 Like

Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2021
This is nice. It will create many healthy Nigerians. No soda means people will consume the healthy option; water. High transport fees mean people will walk more; increased cardio ability among all ages. High price of data means less idiots opening senseless topics on Nairaland. Lower income means people become frugal with money which in turn frustrates Yahoo boys out of business. It's not all doom and gloom like OP paints.

1 Like

Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by michelz: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
I am shocked to discover that 60CL Sprite is now N170.

This leaves me thinking... Are we cursed to be Nigerians? Like how can one man and his party be inflicting pains and we are quiet and getting adjusted to hardship as a way of life as led by them.

A review of the past(1983) shows a repeat of this same scenario where prices kept sky rocketing. You can't give want you dont have.

Every thing and everyone including you and myself have been blamed by this demonic party called APC as responsible for the failed state we are in as a country.

How can we have a President and then prices of items the common man (including those that trekked for him and those that see him as a god) keep rising everyday and all he does absolutely nothing?

They are forcing us to adopt and get use to the hard life because of their cluelessness. We have to rise and reject this.

Oil prices have gone up. What is the excuse this time?

Who can fix the damage done to this country by these demons currently in power?

Now he has gone to London for a cruise. Don't we have doctors and hospitals in Nigeria? Lie Mohammed keeps admonishing us to buy "made in Naija" items while his family eats foreign rice at home.

I weep for my nation. Oh my dear Nigeria!!!!

You're still calling Nigeria your "my dear Nigeria" with everything that is happening in the country.
You never even serious yet...

1 Like

Re: 60cl Sprite Now N170 by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2021
meobizy:
This is nice. It will create many healthy Nigerians. No soda means people will consume the healthy option; water. High transport fees mean people will walk more; increased cardio ability among all ages. High price of data means less idiots opening senseless topics on Nairaland. Lower income means people become frugal with money which in turn frustrates Yahoo boys out of business. It's not all doom and gloom like OP paints.
Are you an APC supporter?

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari / Video: Man Almost Fainted As He Was Given A Python To Carry / Ekid Youths Cry To Gov. Udom As Insecurity Worsens In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.