Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,744,235 members, 6,510,255 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 05:53 PM

Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 (160 Views)

Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List / MDAs Failed To Remit N1.2 Trillion - Fiscal Commission Says / Zenith Bank Plc Records N47 Billion Profit After Tax In First Quarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 by fresh1993: 8:14am On Apr 03
These are some of the reason of so many online failures and how to gain knowledge that can prevent future failures..

1. Having Unrealistic Expectations

I don’t blame you at all for having expectations such as being able to make “$1000 a day”. Too often I see advertisements claiming that you can make six figures in three months. This sets an ideal for the reader that achieving such a goal is possible in such a short space of time.
Can anyone make six figures in three months? Absolutely! But there is a process.
Since the start of my online journey in 2018, I have come to realize that there is nothing like an overnight success. Well unless you win the lottery!
Every successful person has had many trials and failures, which have spanned months or years. That means that they did not wake up one day and make a million dollars.
It is more than likely that over time, they have tried to make money, failed at their attempts, tried again, and finally figured it out because they had the right information at the right time. What you don’t see however is their struggles. Always understand that making 5-figures daily is possible but it depends on the level of the ladder you find yourself.. most people follow youtube gurus and fail,... always make a realistic goal because of your audience. they have an audience you don't have...

2. Take No Action
Many people accumulate a wealth of knowledge about how to make money online but take no action to implement what they have learned. it will surprise you to know that out of 10,000 views only about 2% takes action. most people want to play it safe, forgetting that success in life is for the risk-takers. that's why people settle for monthly payments which are not bad... It is obvious that they do not make any money online. Even if they do take some action they are inconsistent with that action.

3. You're Not Focused
For a long time, I worked on the next shiny thing. My personal projects were an outlet for my curiosity, and I built sites for the joy of doing so. They would make money, but just in small quantities, and with a lack of attention they would fade with time. Building sites that way isn't necessarily bad, but it's difficult to build up a significant income like that.

4. The Shiny Object Syndrome
This is the syndrome that gets most people failing at making money online all the time.
The situation goes something like this. They have tried one thing when they don’t see a quick return, they move on to the next that comes along to distract them.
This is the main reason why most people do not make money online because they are not taking the time to learn how the program works and master it, to start making money.

5. Do Not Want To Invest In Themselves
If you are failing at making money online it tells me that you simply do not understand the process.
Here’s what a typical conversation is like with someone who simply does not get it:
Them: I purchased a program and it said it will help me make money but I have not made a dime.
Me: What have you done with the program to make money?
Them: Nothing. I thought I had to just buy it and it will help me make money??
A lot of people are still uneducated about how to make money online because they do not spend the time learning how to make money online. They do not invest the time nor the money to learn and this is a major pitfall. And surprisingly they just do not want to. It’s no surprise that so many people fail to make any money online.

6. No Proper Training Or Education
Making money online is a skill. It is something that you learn how to do.
Just like with a new job you need to learn how to use the company’s systems and understand their procedures. There is always some form of training in order to integrate into the business community.
The same is with any business that you want to start. Sadly, people who do not make money online do not take the time to learn the skill by getting proper training

If you are serious about making a change in the next quarter of 2021 join our 4 power-packed free seminars, plz you don't have to buy any ebook or pay for any course... it's totally free, send me a dm on 08zero 379 sixsix 99 three... it's all about gaining knowledge and implementing it fast... plz if you are the lazy type looking for a 10minute video that will give you 100k monthly plz don't join.. its for people that can sit, study and implement...

Re: Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 by SocialJustice: 8:41am On Apr 03
Information marketer how much did you make?
Re: Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 by fresh1993: 8:52am On Apr 03
SocialJustice:
Information marketer how much did you make?
Dm me for Video Proofs...
Re: Why You Have Failed To Make Money Online In The First Quarter Of 2021 by SocialJustice: 1:16pm On Apr 03
fresh1993:

Dm me for Video Proofs...
go sleep

(1) (Reply)

How Mush Is New New Empty Container / How A Nigerian Scheme Forged In War Creates Billionaires / Get Your Prepaid Meter Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.