Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life (44338 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:
You can still observe these things and still regret later..

Life is written in coded language
Arizonaz:
There are people who discovered themselves during their 30s. Sometimes life is not determined by how you started, but how you ended matters the most.

We just need to do our best instead of leaving everything to chances.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Pravedk: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:

I have observed these things o. Forget. Life get as e be
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Itznam(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
5. Avoid Getting Used To Procrastination. In Bubu administration how can u avoid this
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Johel(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:

On gadd
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Reex12(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ekg911:
OGA refund my money or confirm my wechat account or I go put you for juju
you don enter one chance
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by WiszyFraud: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Deway52:

What do u have to offer in a marriage? No be person wey get money supposed they talk this kind thing?

Wasn’t talking to you.
Not everyone on Nairaland is suffering in poverty like you.. Thx.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Hardex4Tech: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is an encouraging post. Thanks and God bless.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by etim20(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and honey.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by damienwayne(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
8. As a guy, Don’t get married..

Marriage is just a scam that favours only the females.
Just bang as many pvssy as possible.. Get a child if you want, and enjoy your life..

cool
Not if you marry a wealthy, older woman �
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:

That is a BLATANT LIE.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by anyamashima(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na chemistry death be that ,like a green algae cheesy
LordIsaac:
What if your passion is "pursuing love"? grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by millionboi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Just bang as many pvssy as possible.. Get a child if you want, and enjoy your life..

cool
said by a single, how do you know
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by mywells: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Say no to drugs, don't get addictive, be yourself, engaged yourself in a lucrative sport, stay away from unwanted friend and learn how to drive a car.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Altimatic27: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ekg911:

I knew this salowfool g gas been fake all along too much noise
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by seyz91(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
best advice ever

the only regret of my life never to have left earlier
Amanee:
In addition

Leave your country! Especially if it's Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by seyz91(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
right!
internationalman:

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by seyz91(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy
WiszyFraud:

cool
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Onyedikachi323(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
yes True Talk.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by seyz91(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
you smart!
ZendayaColeman:
Learn yahoo yahoo.

Earning in Nigerian Naira na modern day slavery
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by seyz91(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy
Lamasta:
My brother OP remember say problem no dey finish o
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by charlesucheh(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Don't work hard work smart.
Noted
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by scofield114: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
noted
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Rockyrascal(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Financial discipline and avoid procastination. The major points I picked.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by femi4: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amanee:
In addition

Leave your country! Especially if it's Nigeria
Honestly, that's the ultimate point

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by lusid: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
damiloladuke:
as we don pass 20 nko
just born pikin
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Akell(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Learn 1sam12:6 ..it is GOD that advanced...chew it as a prayer everyday..then see ur life skyrocket

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

So funny how people quote Bible out of context. Avanced in that passage meant chose.

See the full passage below in different Bible versions:
1 Samuel 12:6 KJV
And Samuel said unto the people, It is the Lord that advanced Moses and Aaron, and that brought your fathers up out of the land of Egypt.

1 Samuel 12:6 NKJV
Then Samuel said to the people, "It is the LORD who raised up Moses and Aaron, and who brought your fathers up from the land of Egypt.

1 Samuel 12:6 Voice
Samuel: The Eternal One is our witness, the One who first raised Moses and Aaron to be leaders of the people, the One who brought your ancestors here out of the oppression of Egypt.

1 Samuel 12:6 MSG
And the people said, "He is witness." Samuel continued, "This is the GOD who made Moses and Aaron your leaders and brought your ancestors out of Egypt.

1 Samuel 12:6 AMP
Then Samuel said to the people, "It is the LORD who appointed Moses and Aaron and brought your fathers (ancestors) up from the land of Egypt.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by ThatFairGuy1: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ekg911:
You actually want to be scamming people but got scammed in the process angry

I had to follow your previous posts and I experienced you mentioned him with your WhatsApp number and get contacted by an IMAGINARY slawor.miir.

I have to show you your idiocy, ANYONE CAN CLAIM TO BE HIM. You're not smart and can never even succeed in that shady deal

Did he even respond to you on nairaland about messaging you through that line?

Stop disturbing yourself, you've been scammed by someone else and not himself.

Though you're both thieves but I think he isn't the one this time.

KNOWLEDGEABLE scammer has scammed you.

More of it to come you and your cohorts way. THIEVES
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by lusid: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

Bloody lie

Guys should not consider getting into a serious relationship with ladies in their 20s. They should rather spin plates and focus on their goals and increase their value.
marriage slows you down sometimes with all the stress that comes with it. Research is subjective
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by lusid: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
damienwayne:

Not if you marry a wealthy, older woman �
with a younger mistress by the side. Life will be sweet
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by SmartyPants(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

Bloody lie

Guys should not consider getting into a serious relationship with ladies in their 20s. They should rather spin plates and focus on their goals and increase their value.

You are free to have your opinions. Your opinions are not fact. Scientific studies, unlike your opinion, have been subjected to much rigour and are therefore reliable.

It has been proven that guys who get married earlier tend to be more successful. Take it or leave it.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by RealPhBorn98(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=ZendayaColeman post=100931297]Learn yahoo yahoo.

Earning in Nigerian Naira na modern day slavery

absolutely Correct �
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Sarcastic101: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
internationalman:

Don't discourage those who want to make their lives useful
You can never take good measures and regret it later

If you followed these measures your life would have been a lot more useful
Only failures discourage others

I've listened to so many great people in life
And they all say the same thing

Work hard when you're young and it would pay you
If you don't you'd work harder when you're old but payment would be much more smaller

Play now,pay later or pay now and play later. ----mark twain
. ...............,.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.