Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke (62474 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by tuzle(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jieta: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
h
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Moneywirer: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
The part you said my friend is there chowing the ram really cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by GindoX(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Where's the pictures?
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Derrylatei: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Fetishim in naija like bread n butter. Most People believe without jass they can make it.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Asianjollof007: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
This thing reach front page?
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by prodev9993: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Makes no sense
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Similar happen in Maryland odo iyalaro,some tradition people brought big ram and after throwing all sort of expensive stuff in thE river like wrappers,schenappe,wine,cash,they brought out knife and slice the troath of the ram and kill it,immediately they thru the ram inside the river,omo see as boy jump enter river go carry the ram and all the clothes wine and drinks, that day see as meat they go round,with schenappe,the traditionalist where still there looking at them and they left.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by BlessedNuel: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2021
E be things oh..the things some people to to get dx money eeh.

My people, if you need Original Natural Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it...Make una patronize me abeg oh
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by obonujoker(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2021
I'm happy the way my parents trained us... Even till today, you don't give us food, because you already know we'd trash it...

Some old men will be flying akara and telling you they are doing burial remembrance lol...

4 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by prigoz(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Yoruba and fetish are like Bubu and his empty brain Exco which yields nothing but sorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by kingxsamz(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
I would gladly partake in that feast. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by georgeakins: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Another fabricated story! No one puts sacrifice at a junction at 4am. It is usually placed between 1 and 3 am when those people are in a meeting.
I am tired of reading lies here

4 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
I cover myself and my family in the blood of Jesus, holy ghost fire.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by DrAkpa(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Those who are comfortable eating sacrifices are just terrible and dirty human beings.

will be there to pack d meat

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by ShawnT(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Your friend na vulture the sacrifice eater Lol
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Eddygourdo(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Growing up we had this baba on our street, very learned man. He used to drive a Shagari. This man would wear shirt and tie to Lord knows where, come back in the evening and change into a red or white clothe.

I greet him when he is dressed in corporate wears, never in his uniform.

He had 3 wives and they were all learned too, kids also went to good schools. They were generally good neighbours, but I never touched his numerous ebos, even when they had bundles of notes in them. The notes always disappeared after some hours sha.

what's a shagari
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Do not eat dat shit
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Ishilove: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Growing up we had this baba on our street, very learned man. He used to drive a Shagari. This man would wear shirt and tie to Lord knows where, come back in the evening and change into a red or white clothe.

I greet him when he is dressed in corporate wears, never in his uniform.

He had 3 wives and they were all learned too, kids also went to good schools. They were generally good neighbours, but I never touched his numerous ebos, even when they had bundles of notes in them. The notes always disappeared after some hours sha.

I'm not sure people eating the ram meat in the OP know the meat is a sacrifice. According to the the OP, the baba chanted incantations on the slaughtered ram in the dead of night, and in the daytime, party time grin

3 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by BarrElChapo(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Okortor: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Who is the useless mod that God want to punish that pasted this on my profile? How the hell did dis non sense and ungodly post got to my profile.
I have no fucking biz with allah abi mohammed or whatever names are called. So lalasticala and seun should please take that off my profile ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jclassiq(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Awoof dey run belle. See as he has transferred all his problems into the ram and is now liberally sharing it out with the meat.

This is why I collect and trash biko. Make person no go chop the one wey go scatter one's destiny

To the pure all things are pure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
As a Lagos boy, seeing sacrifices in junctions is no big deal. From yams to eggs to cash. In fact I've seen where kids will deliberately rush to the junction to eat whatever sacrifice is placed there.

Once I heard someone greet the other..."How far them put ebo for junction", "No ooo. These people don dey mess up". "Na wah o, go check pipeline junction. Ebo must dey there. Them dey leave money there sef".

This made me never really place importance on this fetish practise. Boys dey chop am steady and they are still alive and doing well.

But what I saw today shook me to my marrows.
I was sitting by my window around 4:00 when I saw this man drag a hefty white ram outside. He and someone I guess is his son. The man Brought out one gourd and started chanting incantations On the ram. Lasted for a few minutes with him mentioning some names. Then in a flash he used his knife on the rams neck and it bled to death.

They are cooking the ram as I speak. My friend is there sharing drinks and chowing the ram grin grin grin grin. As in as I'm typing this I'm smiling at him from my balcony.

I am tolerant with every religion. In fact I was with an IFA boy throughout school and we got on well. But Omo this one shock me. The names especially because they were familiar. Let me go and continue observing. If anyone starts barking like a dog at least I'll know the source.

Them dey.call names of those wey go enter book of life you dey there grin but for real if those names sound familiar, it should be a lesson to you that household enemies are a man's greatest enemies he'd ever face.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Ishilove: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2021
jclassiq:

I hear you. You are free to go ahead and eat meat sacrificed to idols

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by tiredoflife(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Awoof dey run belle. See as he has transferred all his problems into the ram and is now liberally sharing it out with the meat.

This is why I collect and trash biko. Make person no go chop the one wey go scatter one's destiny

As long as u don collect u don collect
It doesn't matter if u ate it
Spirituality is deeper than u think
Don't accept it and u are not a partaker in it

6 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by illicit(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2021
I thought it's the mad men and beggars that eats ebo at d junctions

Never knew a sane man can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by omoadeleye(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
As a Lagos boy, seeing sacrifices in junctions is no big deal. From yams to eggs to cash. In fact I've seen where kids will deliberately rush to the junction to eat whatever sacrifice is placed there.

Once I heard someone greet the other..."How far them put ebo for junction", "No ooo. These people don dey mess up". "Na wah o, go check pipeline junction. Ebo must dey there. Them dey leave money there sef".

This made me never really place importance on this fetish practise. Boys dey chop am steady and they are still alive and doing well.

But what I saw today shook me to my marrows.
I was sitting by my window around 4:00 when I saw this man drag a hefty white ram outside. He and someone I guess is his son. The man Brought out one gourd and started chanting incantations On the ram. Lasted for a few minutes with him mentioning some names. Then in a flash he used his knife on the rams neck and it bled to death.

They are cooking the ram as I speak. My friend is there sharing drinks and chowing the ram grin grin grin grin. As in as I'm typing this I'm smiling at him from my balcony.

I am tolerant with every religion. In fact I was with an IFA boy throughout school and we got on well. But Omo this one shock me. The names especially because they were familiar. Let me go and continue observing. If anyone starts barking like a dog at least I'll know the source.

Well, repercussions are always manifest in the future, maybe when you suppose to be enjoying your life or something like that, then you will now see that things are not going as suppose to, sometimes illness can come where you did go from one doctor to another, but they will be telling you that they didn't see what is the cause of your illness... So becareful and live safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm not sure people eating the ram meat in the OP know the meat is a sacrifice. According to the the OP, the baba chanted incantations on the slaughtered ram in the dead of night, and in the daytime, party time grin

Ignorance is not am excuse before the gods... grin

Eddygourdo:
what's a shagari

It is a 70s Mercedes S-class. Not so sure which year, but it was the official car of Shehu Shagari, hence the nickname.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Ishilove: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
tiredoflife:

As long as u don collect u don collect
It doesn't matter if u ate it
Spirituality is deeper than u think
Don't accept it and u are not a partaker in it
How do we reject it without offending the person offering it?

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by BarrElChapo(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
jclassiq:

Dey there dey yarn dust..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.