Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa (2014 Views)

Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why / Read Reason Why Australia Government Killed 10,000 Camels / Which Country Can I Travel To For Hustling Other Than USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cybercop2002: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Usa is just like Nigeria a ticking bomb that is gonna explode sooner or later
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by 79733139(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
No it won't! Just say Australia is a good country to work, live and raise a family. There is no point bashing USA. The Americans are not your problem.

Cybercop2002:
Usa is just like Nigeria a ticking bomb that is gonna explode sooner or later
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Ritztravels: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
copied article
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cybercop2002: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
79733139:
No it won't! Just say Australia is a good country to work, live and raise a family. There is no point bashing USA. The Americans are not your problem.

why shouldn't i ,had it been an American that bash Nigeria u will say the opposite , i can bash them cause they also base my country eye for an eye
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by 79733139(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Okay... comme vous voulez!

Cybercop2002:
why shouldn't i ,had it been an American that bash Nigeria u will say the opposite , i can bash them cause they also base my country eye for an eye
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cousin9999: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
79733139:
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Denmark

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime

Every crime rate statistic is lower in Denmark and that's what intelligent people look out for, not just isolated cases

Your sources are trash. lol
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by 79733139(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Okay, noted.

Cousin9999:

Your sources are trash. lol
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cousin9999: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
why shouldn't i

Because it's goofy.

And no black person in America would want to do anything more than visit Australia. And the only interesting thing they would find is Aboriginal people and culture. The rest is just boring nonblacks.

Like, let's be real. Nonblack people are miserable and boring. That's why they're always vacationing in our countries. That's why they're always copying us. That's why they're always doing drugs. lol That's why they're always so mad.

lol They're just angry and pale and fat.
Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cybercop2002: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

Because it's goofy.

And no black person in America would want to do anything more than visit Australia. And the only interesting thing they would find is Aboriginal people and culture. The rest is just boring nonblacks.

Like, let's be real. Nonblack people are miserable and boring. That's why they're always vacationing in our countries. That's why they're always copying us. That's why they're always doing drugs. lol That's why they're always so mad.

Re: 10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa by Cybercop2002: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

Because it's goofy.

waw you are 100 correct which means you have study them to the core,you are bless for this enlighten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz House I Need Us Embassy Lagos Or Abuja Email. / Direction From Sango To Babcock / 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.