Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:09 PM

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch (38231 Views)

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch - News Report / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by pickatyou1: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2021
If each contribute 100million, she don blow be that.

Useless people in power.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by poeticsoldier(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Underrate women at your own peril.It is now very clear that Aisha Buhari went to Dubai for tutorial on how to cash out while in government.Can you imagine the people he lined up for ordinary book launch?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Iwe oshi wo ni were n ko?

Maybe she wants to tell us how her husband died in a UK hospital in 2017.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by pat077: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
She wan quickly cash-out before her husband return
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Stanleyville(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
grin

Chai...see cashout!
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by naijadrivablog: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Most ex presidents wrote one or more books.... I'm waiting for Buhari to write a book after his tenure expiresgrin

Someone will write for him. Biography
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
etokhana:
•Tinubu to chair ‘Aisha Buhari, Being Different’

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/03/aisha-buhari-assembles-12-billionaires-for-her-book-launch/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A book launched by 12 Billionaires?

This is a "Supernatural" book.

Check my signature.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by ofiko123(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations to first lady Aisha buhari on her book launch..
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Offpoint1: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

You don't have to be a writer to write a book.

You can tell a writer your story and the person will write it for you.

So Buhari will write his book.
The problem is... He doesn't even have anything to tell his writercheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Offpoint1: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Someone will write for him. Biography
Then that's one of the hardest job ever done by any human being.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by tnerro1(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Just like how someone gathered money for her international cancer center and till today the place is still lying unused at the airport road in Abuja.......spits
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I seriously don't understand what this woman takes Nigeria For. Never expect much from people, trust only in God. was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rather u leave Nigeria and return for ur son engagement and book launch. Smh

Hey, Check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
You're even mush greedy than her. Let her use her office to do great things for the women and not Nigerians.. Smiles!
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by olatuns2017: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
datola:
12 or13 billionaires because Tinubu is a multibillionaire.

For porous mind!
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by SmartyPants(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
What's the book all about that it will need 12 billionaires to lunch, will it address the current insecurity in the country?

Will it provide jobs to the youths, will it solve our power problem, will it improve our medical facilities so that her husband and other government officials will stop wasting the billions they borrowed from China to treat themselves abroad and expect us to pay it for them, will it help to revive our decaying educational system so that ASUU will stop giving themselves compulsory leave, will it address child marriages in the country most especially in the northern part where she's from and protect the girl girl from sexual abuse?

If no, then the book is DOA.

I hope you realize this lady is not an elected official? She is just the first lady, and is free to pursue her book writing in anyway she wishes.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Dikaveli(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
I thought Nigerian has only five billionaires..

Wow.. So now, there is Igbo Billionaire...?

Igbophobia
it will interest you to know igbo has more billionaires than any tribe but in the list mentioned above

Note that tony elumelu
Jim ovia
Arthur Eze are all igbos

So next time

Know of the names
Ibeto
Innoson
Alien Onyema
Arthur nzeribe
Obijackson
Orjiakor
Pascal dozie
Emeka offor
Peter obi
Samuel onyesi
Guo okeke
Young shall grow
ABC
Chisco

Even young lads like obi cubana
Jowizaza
E money

And one honest thing about igbos is that in any town there's a billionaire there must be 200 millionaires there.

We are not those tribes that have 3 billionaires and others eat from hand to mouth some even from ground to mouth

Awada onitsha
Nkpor onitsha
Even your Lagos edifice will tell you that Igbos are not dulling

We are classic men
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by ROTTWEILER007: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Even MC oluomo wrote a book
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by 12345baba(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Final cashing out
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by harjebolah(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
When ur husband promise that nobody will go for any foreign treatment yet and and ur husband were the first two to block the chain also no any office for ur wife what we later saw was that technically u improvised I'm not surprised that those so call leaders will also be available for the sharing of national hot cake instead of shunnin ur invitation so that u can know the gravity of what ur family had done to a larger Nigerian
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by We4all: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I seriously don't understand what this woman takes Nigeria For. Never expect much from people, trust only in God. was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rather u leave Nigeria and return for ur son engagement and book launch. Smh

She isn't your mom and owe you nothing. Do not expect so much from others as you may get disappointed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by nairamaniac: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
I wonder why Adenuga is never or very hardly present for these kinds of events?

is he soo introverted or so different.

Even Dangote has complained of finding it extremely difficult to have access to him.

What kind of billionaire is Adenuga?

Rumour has it that Dangote feels Adenuga is wealthier than he(Dangote) is.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
how can u write a book and your husband can not be able to read it...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Germi9: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
nigeria get lickage
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by 9gerian: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Germi9: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
donbachi:
Wise woman.
is she?
i think she's self centered

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by nairamaniac: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

fairness to her, she is restricted by her own husband and the cabal that surrounds him.

he even publicly relegated her to the kitchen and at best, the oza room.

And mind u, some women place their marriage ahead of anything else.

Even when such women want to exceed their limits, their own family that collect bride-price put them in check/ in place.

U really cant blame her for calming down LasLas.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Focusmind: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
It seems she is being starved of funds and is looking for alternative source of funding, of which launching of a book is part of the strategy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by brandsoncharlie: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
anselm791:
This rich and powerful will always be in bed together.
Its the brain dead poor supporters on NL that I really loathe.
What made her rich? Oh stealing from the nation's coffers, no one should be proud of that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by franchasng: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Her book will sell like wild fire if only she could have the gut to tell Nigerians the truth about Buhari.

Aisha will become Nigeria's hero if she can spill the truth in that book. If not, it's just another means to milk Tinubu ahead of 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by koolaid87: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
I trust lagos husslers. They're already producing the book as we read

I wont be surprise if lagos edition comes out before Aisha own

grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by iragbmite: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Now hairstylists are writing autobiographies?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Perfectbeing(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
What of Ned Nwoko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari / Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.