Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) (39362 Views)

"I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Maradona Gives Nigeria A Middle Finger During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
The pain enh......
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Chaiiiiii
Dudes career o
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by arantess: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Career don end o
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Kinematics: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:
this was how my neighbour lost his finger in February . Unfortunately the doc said the finger couldn't be attached . The healthcare system in this country is zero walai

1. Replantation is generally not possible for fingers that have been separated from the body for more than 12 hours. In cases where the injury is farther into the hand or arm, the time to reattachment is even shorter, as muscle tissue must be reattached within 6 hours from the time of injury.

2. Competency in carrying out this kind of surgery matters a lot. Note that for that finger to function properly the nerves must be properly stitched back, else that finger they stitched back is just for aesthetic purpose no functionality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Kinematics: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
arantess:
Career don end o

Career end from losing just a finger? Mmmmh!
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Ayetobi92: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

1. Replantation is generally not possible for fingers that have been separated from the body for more than 12 hours. In cases where the injury is farther into the hand or arm, the time to reattachment is even shorter, as muscle tissue must be reattached within 6 hours from the time of injury.

2. Competency in carrying out this kind of surgery matters a lot. Note that for that finger to function properly the nerves must be properly stitched back, else that finger they stichted back is just for aesthetic purpose no functionality.
Thank you so much for that explanation, we shouldn't be so quick to denigrate our country

2 Likes

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

Very barbaric sport and they don’t even earn as much as boxers sef...

Extremely barbaric... Far worse than boxing.

1 Like

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

2. Competency in carrying out this kind of surgery matters a lot. Note that for that finger to function properly the nerves must be properly stitched back, else that finger they stichted back is just for aesthetic purpose no functionality.
It wasn't even up to 15 mins it happened that we quickly rushed him to the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
if na naija na to find place bury the finger. . .no any emergency services will be rendered. Just imagine someone buried under container for more than 2 hours.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by CheedyJ(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Extremely barbaric... Far worse than boxing.
Boxing is child’s play to MMA
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by stevonth: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
no be small things ooooo
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by kalu61(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
meobizy:

What a disgrace. It's actually a No Contest. The only way he can lose is if his ass was getting handed to him throughout the first round.

MMA keeps finding ways to become more dangerous as years pass. People have died in the octagon although few. A lot of men are punch drunk from repeated blows to the head. It's a matter of time before the UFC claims its first life. The stupid fans keep pushing more for such a scenario.
The sports is more dangerous that boxing. I hate the game. Game of no Conscience
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Kirinwa: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
meobizy:

What a disgrace. It's actually a No Contest. The only way he can lose is if his ass was getting handed to him throughout the first round.

MMA keeps finding ways to become more dangerous as years pass. People have died in the octagon although few. A lot of men are punch drunk from repeated blows to the head. It's a matter of time before the UFC claims its first life. The stupid fans keep pushing more for such a scenario.

Seriously the fight should have been cancelled. Crowning a winner in this madness means you can win by all means necessary.

So if for example I was fighting with Oga Lala na to Target his third leg be that o.

2 Likes

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
And some Nigeria Olonshos with their laziness and self entitlement will be abusing men if you decide not to give them money or give little by calling them stingy while all they depend on is puzzay...
yanabasee1:
The pains people go through to have foods to eat......
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Career no end na...hand will heal properly...its Not Osun state general hospital or Asaba general hospital they re attached the finger..After enough phyysio and muscle exercise..dude is good to go..If na naija...Just be ready to get a naira bet shop.
arantess:
Career don end o

2 Likes

Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
E no easy oo
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by stevonth: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
tell me more about it
wedeakiv:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Kirinwa: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:
this was how my neighbour lost his finger in February . Unfortunately the doc said the finger couldn't be attached . The healthcare system in this country is zero walai

Did he put it in ice block immediately?
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:
Zero zero zero
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Good for him
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Drdapen(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Brutal one
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
I hate this sport. I still prefer boxing than this brutish tournament
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kirinwa:

Did he put it in ice block immediately?
He attached to the hand immediately and wrapped it
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by eby001(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kirinwa:

Seriously the fight should have been cancelled. Crowning a winner in this madness means you can win by all means necessary.

So if for example I was fighting with Oga Lala na to Target his third leg be that o.

Lol, it has a rule, once stoppage is not in rd1, you cannot declare non contest, it's a combat sport that's why they even have ringside doctors to stop the contest or the cornermen to throw in the towel. We all know what happened to Wilder with his cornermen.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Definitely the most deadliest sport. Almost every part of the human body is allowed to be used as a weapon.

Yeah, that's why they call it Mixed Martial Arts. Elements of Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Western boxing are found therein. Terrible something I tell yer.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:

He attached to the hand immediately and wrapped it

If it was on ice, there might have been a slim fighting chance.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Xkale1234(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Good job by the medical who reattached the finger... I doubt he will be back in the hexagon to ever fight again.
see you do you think he will behave like you, he will bounce back soon
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Kinematics: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:

It wasn't even up to 15 mins it happened that we quickly rushed him to the hospital.

Meaning the doctor wasn't competent to carry out the surgery. He should have rather referred you guys to an orthopaedic surgeon.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by wman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
post=100451898:
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked

This sport is one of the most dangerous in the world.

Too gory for our liking, especially with the kicking part of their privates.

Oops!

They do not kick their privates. That's illegal and leads to a foul.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:

It can be fixed.

They dont need anything special to fix it.

The problem is from Nigerian docs. Most have them have refused to be adventurous.

They are sticking to what they where taught in sch.

The health care sys in Naija is not that bad, check India and compare.
Re: Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wow....I can't imagine myself engaging in such an activities in the name of making money, this guys are really trying...!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah / My Experience Watching A Live Local League Match / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.