Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life (3871 Views)

Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2021
TINUBU SAVED YINKA ODUMAKIN's LIFE – Ayo Opadokun
Elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Opadokun has revealed how Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu saved Yinka Odumakin’s life…
“When I say he is an ingrate, I must substantiate it. People like me don’t just speak without facts. When he started coming to me, one day he came with his left hand very heavy. And he told me that he and his wife bought a land somewhere and they went there for inspection. It was after visiting the land that his hand started swelling up.”
“He said he had visited surgeons both in UCH and in UNILAG, but they were yet to give him a date when the hand will be operated upon. Meanwhile, somebody introduced a magnetherapist to Odumakin in Ijebu- Ode. So, he went there and had to be in that place for about three months. I will still go there to visit him and give him money.”
“Somehow, he returned from that place, but the hand did not heal up. He came to my house. About two hours after he came, that arm broke apart, blood was gushing out in large quantity. The blood that came out of Odumakin that day was more than a gallon. My steward Segun was there and he is still with me today to corroborate my claim. If not for Segun’s courage that night, it was going to be difficult for me in that house. The bloodstain was just so much.”
“Even Odumakin himself had been totally soaked in his own blood. With God’s help, we managed to contain the situation that day because with the amount of blood he lost, what would I have said if he had died at my place?”
“A week after, his wife Joe Okei-Odumakin called me that that hand had started issuing out odour and that it was becoming problematic in their home. She also told me that the magnetherapist in Ijebu-Ode had recommended that if they could visit India, perhaps the unorthodox practitioners might be able to do something about it.”
“Then I was still in Obanikoro and there was no mobile telephone like we have now. I had to send this gentleman here, Comrade Popoola Ajayi to go to Odumakin’s place and give him a letter because immediately after my discussion with the wife, I called then Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and discussed the whole issue with him. He then told me that if that was what I wanted to take care of Odumakin’s hand, I should ask him to write a letter to that effect in request. So, Popoola took the letter to his house.”
“Now, the wife wrote the request letter and went to the governor’s office but they won’t allow her to see the governor. So, when she called me from the governor’s office, I had to talk to the ADC that I have already spoken to Tinubu over the matter, so she should be allowed in. And that was exactly what they did. You can also confirm from the wife if I lied on this.”
“Immediately, she came in, Governor Tinubu invited his Commissioner for Health and his Commissioner for Finance to go and do whatever they had to do in order to get both Odumakin and his wife visa and other necessary things needed for them to visit India.”
“I was told by the magnetherapist that they will nothing less than N2million for the whole treatment. And that was exactly what Governor Tinubu did and Odumakin travelled a week thereafter. He was the one who told me his experience in India that out of the five doctors, it was only one that said let them open the hand first.”
“The other doctors were asking the wife to sign that they will need to amputate the hand. But one of them insisted that they should first of all open the hand, perhaps maybe not all the two bones had been affected.”
“Fortunately for him, only one of the bones had been affected and the surgery was successfully carried out and the hand was not amputated. That is why till today, he cannot stretch the hand. But what do we see today? There are no evil things Odumakin cannot say about Tinubu and Opadokun. Let his conscience be the judge as he is reading this. Do we deserve such from such a man? That is to show how ungrateful and mercenary that young man is.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Asgard13: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
This Tinubu urchins are so heartless....

Even to respect the dead Na insult to them... every opportunity Na sell a shameless brown teeth crook.

Very foolish

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by BigSarah(f): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Offpoint1: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Typing
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Paragon311(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Let the Dead rest please...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by seunmsg(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Such is life. When we do good, we should not expect the recipient to reciprocate the kind gesture. We should do good for the sake of humanity alone and not to hold someone down in our debt forever. Death is inevitable and it will get to our turn sooner or later.

RIP to Odumakin.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by BluDesk: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Show respect to the dead. You will also die. Don't speak I'll of people who can't respond. Tinubu too as also been a beneficiary of people he spoke badly of. If you think it's a lie, the number of times he visited Aso rock before Buhari and now, find out and see if it's comparable. Yet, the same Jonathan that courted him kingly attention, he brought down and said so many I'll things about. Tinubu has said so much unproven things and erroneous statements and elder shouldn't make. Why then criticise Odumakin?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by ZionGurl(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Brown teeth �
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by wwwihy: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by adedehinbo(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Tinubu had so many people he help but at the end betrayed him,I don't know if politics makes one loose sanity

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by misterjosh(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2021
So because you helped someone, the person should lose his conscience... Next please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by johnmartus(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Opadokun has revealed how Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu saved Yinka Odumakin’s life…
When I say he is an ingrate, I must substantiate it. [/b]People like me don’t just speak without facts. When he started coming to me, one day he came with his left hand very heavy. And he told me that he and his wife bought a land somewhere and they went there for inspection. It was after visiting the land that his hand started swelling up.”
“He said he had visited surgeons both in UCH and in UNILAG, but they were yet to give him a date when the hand will be operated upon. Meanwhile, somebody introduced a magnetherapist to Odumakin in Ijebu- Ode. So, he went there and had to be in that place for about three months. I will still go there to visit him and give him money.”
“Somehow, he returned from that place, but the hand did not heal up. He came to my house. About two hours after he came, that arm broke apart, blood was gushing out in large quantity. [b]The blood that came out of Odumakin that day was more than a gallon
. My steward Segun was there and he is still with me today to corroborate my claim. If not for Segun’s courage that night, it was going to be difficult for me in that house. The bloodstain was just so much.”
“Even Odumakin himself had been totally soaked in his own blood. With God’s help, we managed to contain the situation that day because with the amount of blood he lost, what would I have said if he had died at my place?”
“A week after, his wife Joe Okei-Odumakin called me that that hand had started issuing out odour and that it was becoming problematic in their home. She also told me that the magnetherapist in Ijebu-Ode had recommended that if they could visit India, perhaps the unorthodox practitioners might be able to do something about it.”
“Then I was still in Obanikoro and there was no mobile telephone like we have now. I had to send this gentleman here, Comrade Popoola Ajayi to go to Odumakin’s place and give him a letter because immediately after my discussion with the wife, I called then Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and discussed the whole issue with him. He then told me that if that was what I wanted to take care of Odumakin’s hand, I should ask him to write a letter to that effect in request. So, Popoola took the letter to his house.”
“Now, the wife wrote the request letter and went to the governor’s office but they won’t allow her to see the governor. So, when she called me from the governor’s office, I had to talk to the ADC that I have already spoken to Tinubu over the matter, so she should be allowed in. And that was exactly what they did. You can also confirm from the wife if I lied on this.”
“Immediately, she came in, Governor Tinubu invited his Commissioner for Health and his Commissioner for Finance to go and do whatever they had to do in order to get both Odumakin and his wife visa and other necessary things needed for them to visit India.”
“I was told by the magnetherapist that they will nothing less than N2million for the whole treatment. And that was exactly what Governor Tinubu did and Odumakin travelled a week thereafter. He was the one who told me his experience in India that out of the five doctors, it was only one that said let them open the hand first.”
“The other doctors were asking the wife to sign that they will need to amputate the hand. But one of them insisted that they should first of all open the hand, perhaps maybe not all the two bones had been affected.”
“Fortunately for him, only one of the bones had been affected and the surgery was successfully carried out and the hand was not amputated. That is why till today, he cannot stretch the hand. But what do we see today? There are no evil things Odumakin cannot say about Tinubu and Opadokun. Let his conscience be the judge as he is reading this. Do we deserve such from such a man? That is to show how ungrateful and mercenary that young man is.”
Even when Tinubu that helped him with lagos Taxpayer money didn't complaining Opadokun you an elderly man learn how to shut up graciously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Samunique(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Chaiii , APC online Urchins no get shame oo !!!

Where was this all this while that you have to wait for the man to die before you bring this out?

APC supporters are heartless !!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by 7lives: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Even when Tinubu that helped him with lagos Taxpayer money didn't complaining Opadokun you an elderly man learn how to shut up graciously.

Na so the matter pain you reach, this jist wey everyone don read since the Shakabula elders vs Tunde Bakare fiasco.
E ye shepe jor.
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by 7lives: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Samunique:
Chaiii , APC online Urchins no get shame oo !!!

Where was this all this while that you have to wait for the man to die before you bring this out?

APC supporters are heartless !!!

Something wey I don read since January.
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by johnmartus(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Stop painting Tinubu bad dont spoil his good image with your reckless behavior...Tinubu don't know you .
7lives:

Na so the matter pain you reach, this jist wey everyone don read since the Shakabula elders vs Tunde Bakare fiasco.
E ye shepe jor.
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by DAramis: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Shameless article. Is it a bad thing to allow the dead to rest? Even, in proper youruba culture, talking ill of the dead is wrong and very bad abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Soolmus: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
cool

It's normal, Tinubu , Odumakin, Atiku, Kwankwaso , Shehu Sani, Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili ,Osita chidioka, late Gen Yar'Adua, still have the "fight for democracy* bond no mater what

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
No wonder Tinubu is at home in the midst of the mould of motor park touts. They reason the same way.
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by ekesol: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
duro4chang:
“When I say he is an ingrate, I must substantiate it. People like me don’t just speak without facts. When he started coming to me, one day he came with his left hand very heavy. And he told me that he and his wife bought a land somewhere and they went there for inspection. It was after visiting the land that his hand started swelling up.”
“Somehow, he returned from that place, but the hand did not heal up. He came to my house. About two hours after he came, that arm broke apart, blood was gushing out in large quantity. The blood that came out of Odumakin that day was more than a gallon. My steward Segun was there and he is still with me today to corroborate my claim. If not for Segun’s courage that night, it was going to be difficult for me in that house. The bloodstain was just so much.”

So because u assisted him to provide medical coverage he should support Mr Tinubu the destroyer of his country?
Tinubu looted Lagos state dry yet could not provide same standard of hospital he sent odumakin to visit in India.
Tinubu should have built world class hospital like that of India so that ordinary man could have benefitted from it.
If Thief tinubu had built that standard of hospital may be Odumakin would be alive today. Odumakin not supporting tinubu means he is a man that does not support impunity. He wanted the best for Ordinary Nigerians that was why he left the fold of APC and consistently advocated for a restructured Nigeria so that his children didn't have to know Another Tinubu to get a standard medicare.
He wanted the best for Yoruba Nation.
He never wanted to asslick the likes of Tinubu , elrufai, Buhari to get basic medical health.
May his soul Rest in Peace Amen
The Fighter of a Restructured Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by jude79(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
duro4chang:

Eeh!, so in reverse, since he's the one that saved odumakin, are you now saying that after he repaid tinubu in bad coin, he decided to kill odumakin, when he realized that odumakin was recuperating at an isolation centre in Southwest. Licking tinubu's ass has a limit, tueh!!
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Emergingnation(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Let Tinubu that look like a walking dead save himself first !
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Karemarealty288(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cowardly.... They found voice on a dead man.

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Seems there is no age limit in being a Tinubu supporter!
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by laiperi: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
I was waiting to read that Tinubu used his personal money, plane and his house abroad to accommodate him.

Sir, with all respect to your age, yours is blind loyalty.

johnmartus:
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by SarkinYarki: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
So Tinubu Zombies are happy that he is dead?
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by PAWG(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Paragon311:
Let the Dead rest please...

Who passed the law?
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by hollah123: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:
This Tinubu urchins are so heartless....

Even to respect the dead Na insult to them... every opportunity Na sell a shameless brown teeth crook.

Very foolish

Your hypocrisy is top notch,the same u trying to b civil by saying respect the dead is the same person always shouting Awolowo drank rat poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Okoroawusa: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have no respect for Yinka Odumakin both in living and in death...
Re: Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life by Sirjamo: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
I am not happy or sad that he's dead, how we feel about the dead doesn't matter because everyone must die at his/her appointed time.

Meanwhile, PDP Dundees were jubilating when Abba Kyari died. What is the difference between them and those that are happy with Odumakin's death? Hypocrisy of the highest order.

I AM DONE TALKING

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Muslims And Hausa Muslims Clash On Twitter (Pictures) / Make A Wish For Nigeria! / Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.