Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! (4578 Views)

I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand / Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by NuclearReactor: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
sunshineV:
its unbelieveable how xaiomi chun out dis devices with lesser price
Asin ehhnn, the one that shocked me to my bone marrows is the Mi Mix Fold... that thing is crazy cheap compared to foldables from Huawei or Samsung!!
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by NEROSKY(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
NuclearReactor:

Asin ehhnn, the one that shocked me to my bone marrows is the Mi Mix Fold... that thing is crazy cheap compared to foldables from Huawei or Samsung!!
so redmi note 10 and poco f3 no shock you join, na only mix? grin

4 Likes

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by FrankLampard: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
I'm looking to buy Mi 11 or OnePlus 9

What is the landing cost of both phone to naija
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by jizzison(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2021
kendrick93:
It's over 400k,
with that amount you could get the Samsung s21
That's my problem, over all Xiaomi M11 beats Samsung S21, I'd have to get S21+ or S21ultra
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by jizzison(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2021
NEROSKY:

That boy don mad finish, em go still enter market soon, what will make him mad? Xiaomi success. Mark my words.!!

2 Likes

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by jizzison(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2021
LegalRambles:

You should have asked how much he got this piece of plastic. 420k please how much is the S21?
Lolz!
A piece of plastic?
Which phone?
Are we still talking about M11 or Samsung S21? Bcoz last time I checked Samsung S21 has a plastic back and that's over 400k. I repeat plastic back, over 400k.
I still stand on saving more to get S21+ or just get s21ultra bcoz s21 is the piece of plastic here.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by jizzison(m): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2021
LegalRambles:

I'm not doubting the capabilities. What I have problem with is the design. It's extremely ugly and honestly if I don't know the phone. If i see it outside I can't buy it for 80k
You're a very funny guy. It's cool though
If you see the phone outside and priced it at 80k, how ridiculous would that make you look in the eyes of the seller?

1 Like

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by jizzison(m): 1:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Hakeem12:
Stop replying that nonentity, on the left side of his brain, there's nothing right, and on the right side of it, there's nothing left. It's one thing to be a marketer, it's another to be daft alongside with it.
Haaaa!

All these for one person. Diaris God ooo!

2 Likes

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by ArticleBeast: 3:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Bunch of black arguing over what their white slave masters produced. Calling each other names over items they spent their hard earned money to purchase. We need to be recolonized again
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Karex81(m): 3:16am On Apr 04, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Bunch of black arguing over what their white slave masters produced. Calling each other names over items they spent their hard earned money to purchase. We need to be recolonized again
You that's a black man, what have you produced.

4 Likes

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Karex81(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2021
kendrick93:
It's over 400k, with that amount you could get the Samsung s21
is it your money, let him use his phone in peace haba grin.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by ArticleBeast: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Karex81:

You that's a black man, what have you produced.
K
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by LegalRambles(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2021
Hakeem12:
Stop replying that nonentity, on the left side of his brain, there's nothing right, and on the right side of it, there's nothing left. It's one thing to be a marketer, it's another to be daft alongside with it.

Shey we get fight before
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Emmanuel224(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
NEROSKY:

Trash that analysis if you ever believe that - Apple always have a reason to keep the sheeple together and make them believe every reason, more like suffering and smiling, apple lacks innovation, one thing I like about them is, whatever they do, they do it very very well, take M1 chip on laptop for example, its the best any laptop can use, still no fan included , see no charger for example, for environmental reason, thats the biggest scam a company had pulled so far (hope you watched Mrwhosboss review on that, how they cos more problem than the solution they're trying to provide - which is a deliberate attempt to cash out big) - I have iPhone for practical purpose and it has become useless to me ever since my mi 11 came. if I'm back from Europe I will sell it one hand, less i forgot, it drains battery as much as the battery drain on other device. So forget that nonsense justification. what now happen to apple own fast charger? is stupidity a choice or some we become unknowingly??
you do have to admit heat ain't good for ur battery for any gadget.....ryt? do we really need that fast charging stuff putting the issue of wanting to go out in time aside?

I think we mostly charge our phones overnight, I might be wrong dou
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Emmanuel224(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Even with their slow charging their batteries don't last. This shouldn't be new as you can see people always asking for battery health before they buy their used phones. When person don ever doubt Android battery even after three years.
They never start to dey ask for 11 and 12 battery health, I give it till next year.
I hope u don't get disappointed smiley
RuneKingThor:

Even with their slow charging their batteries don't last. This shouldn't be new as you can see people always asking for battery health before they buy their used phones. When person don ever doubt Android battery even after three years.
They never start to dey ask for 11 and 12 battery health, I give it till next year.
I hope u don't get disappointed
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by NEROSKY(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Emmanuel224:

you do have to admit heat ain't good for ur battery for any gadget.....ryt? do we really need that fast charging stuff putting the issue of wanting to go out in time aside?

I think we mostly charge our phones overnight, I might be wrong dou

I guess you know they have fast charger sold separately? Now tell me, who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Emmanuel224(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
NEROSKY:

I guess you know they have fast charger sold separately? Now tell me, who's deceiving who?
well well I'm outta here

bt come y were u complaining about apples slow charging when u know u cud gt a fast charger?
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by RRodwave(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
LegalRambles:
The 420k plus doesn't reflect on the body. Put an A52 5G with a 120hz refresh rate or even an A80 Samsung beside it. And wonder which the public will pick most. A very unappealing design I must say. I must commend Samsung for their good screen.
In summary waste of money
E weak me oo
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Zonacus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
NEROSKY:
The company meant it when they said "Innovation for everyone"

Please where did you buy the mi 11 from?
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Freelancerx: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by LegalRambles(m): 2:10am On Apr 05, 2021
RRodwave:

E weak me oo

Bro E choke me too oo
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by NEROSKY(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Zonacus:

Please where did you buy the mi 11 from?

From China, one Mi ambassador helped me me out.
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by LegalRambles(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2021
NEROSKY:

Of all the chinko items that look nice that one can import. It's now this thing that resembles Chinese lettering that you imported. Omo congrats anyway
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Crieff(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
LegalRambles:
The 420k plus doesn't reflect on the body. Put an A52 5G with a 120hz refresh rate or even an A80 Samsung beside it. And wonder which the public will pick most. A very unappealing design I must say. I must commend Samsung for their good screen.
In summary waste of money

Is there the 5G version of A52 here in Nigeria? What everyone is selling is the 4G version yet they stubbornly put Samsung A52 5G
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Zonacus(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
NEROSKY:

I see...Would like to get the poco f3 or poco x3 pro...but how to get it is the problem.
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by sunshineV(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
LegalRambles:

Of all the chinko items that look nice that one can import. It's now this thing that resembles Chinese lettering that you imported. Omo congrats anyway
you're too broke to acquire sense

3 Likes

Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by RuneKingThor: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Emmanuel224:

I hope u don't get disappointed smiley
I hope u don't get disappointed
Disappointed about what?
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Emmanuel224(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Disappointed about what?
that the battery will still be good after nxt yr
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Okadall: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2021
NEROSKY:

Where you from see this ambassador make me seff buy from am?
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by NEROSKY(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Okadall:

Where you from see this ambassador make me seff buy from am?

Which phone exactly, drop ur number make I link you.
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=jizzison post=100448743]
This is one of the best phones money can buy right now. The price to specs just says it all.

Few phones are better than this bro.

Its great value for money.[/quote
whats great value for money any phone above 100 to 150 should pack to one side cause last last wait fews month value don drop 20 don come out
Re: After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! by saratackit: 12:19am On May 06, 2021
Chai that's quite huge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason I Dislike Tecno Phones / Airtel Free Subscription Plan: How To Subscribe Mega Plan For Free / This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.