Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? (18861 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? by mech2021(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Well it on depend on the person, my first job, i spent 10yrs in jos, plateau state, and during my stay, there were different crisis and it was even the time bomb blast was very rampant, but with the mercy and grace of God, nothing happened to me, only God can protect a man, even inside your bedroom, death can still come. for those who are saying you should fly, plane no dey crash?, well going back to the business, my advise is, if you are married, especially with kids, resign and look for another job, Maiduguri no be small journey wey you fit rush come home even with flight, you must have built some connections during your time working in the bank, God will give you a new job, i lost my job during the lockdown, and with help of God and relationships i have built, i got a new job, i was called back at my formal place of work, but this time to work in abuja, as for me am done with north unless for business or appointments or politics, now i have wife and kids, the story is different. but if you ae single, you can still go ahead and keep working on your transfer, as a single man, you can always maneuver your ways. wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? by Elsueno: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2021
jaxxy:

This isn’t a joke. I repeat. No jokes. It depends on the location of the branch. He has to do a security assessment of the location and gather opinions of those already working there or currently familiar with there. If the journey to the place is safe possibly by flight and branch location is safe as well, Accomodation is provided and nearby and he has No better alternative he can go. Then work a transfer or resign shortest possible time.

Bt as for me I will never go there not in a million years.

All banks in Maiduguri are located in close proximity. The whole area is dotted with police stations if u look from above. Plus CBN is also in that area and that place is also another Barack in itself

1 Like

Re: Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Safety first,yes I agree.But it is God that protects us o.come to think of it,some people have been staying in the north all their lives and no harm befell them. Its up to the person to decide what he or she wants...I recently moved to Kaduna,and there's issue of kidnapping daily in the news but still yet God has been faithful,and won't get to where his children are.So please,choose what's best for you,and don't be influenced by the decision of others for your life.my opinion though.
Re: Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? by TOMSY(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Elsueno:

It's just look alikes that the army has being killing. To be fair to them those guys the army has taken out look very similar to him
Is it true he's now dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.