Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee (21238 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by MozB: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
kozmokaz:
Anti robbery squad?

Why una comot the *special*
SARS

lol... I saw that too. I was wondering if we had any angency as ARS
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by StepTwo: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
I don't know who's more better between Zulum and Tinubu when it comes to eye-service....

At least Tinubu has the eyes
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by BruncleZuma: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
kozmokaz:
[img][/img]

Make them carry them all go north east
You see say the last time them protest
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by elisho: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
is like nobody have phone to Snape the dead boko boys no problem continued
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
/
They said "3rd time is the charm"

/
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by zagorakis(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lovethaa:
Rip such a cute man

it shall be well
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by jrusky(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
He escaped? How? These Boko Boys are silly I swear. I think he said security is better under buhari and apc?

I have be praying that boko haram boys capture him and I want him to repeat the statement *security is better under Buhari in Boko boys captivity with AK47 and a long blade behind his head* and lets see.

Boko boys pls next time plan well and never miss him. Let him taste how sweet it is to be capture by your group.
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by ShootThemAll(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zulum and Bokoharam are 5&6 grin

1 Like

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by Onuoha1234(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zulum playing.with ambush.if he misses his steps he is gone..
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by tit(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Arrangee
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by vineyardfarms: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
ijustdey:
Zulum misses Boko Haram ambush, as terrorists attack Borno Relief Committee officials

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/zulum-misses-boko-haram-ambush-as-terrorists-attack-borno-relief-committee-officials/

I pray the bandits take the war to aso rock, all the northern govs lodge and their familes, the emires, the elites who are the sponsorers of these evil-bandites boko harams - for security vote funds.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by nnamdico82: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Must you always talk from ur Anus and think from you foot? At your age, Hana!I don give up on you
JidennaJason:
I don't know who's more better between Zulum and Tinubu when it comes to eye-service...

Zulum is stylishly nursing the idea to contest for president come 2023 and he's doing so with all these media showboating just like Neymar Jr of PSG.

We all know how bad the cocaine lover called Tinubu wants the ticket and will do all the eye-service in the world to get it.

Zulum should thank his stars that he misses that deadly ambush just like the way Gov. Samuel Ortom misses his own recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
Must you always talk from ur Anus and think from you foot? At your age, Hana!I don give up on you
Coming from a notorious pervert?

Shift abeg, you look irritating already.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
He always misses what both the military and civilians always fall victims of. Na wah! He must either have an ayęta or egbe. Politics everywhere
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by colestephan86: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
ijustdey:
Zulum misses Boko Haram ambush, as terrorists attack Borno Relief Committee officials

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/zulum-misses-boko-haram-ambush-as-terrorists-attack-borno-relief-committee-officials/
My prayers are with the man and I hope he will remain safe throughout his tenure, but it's until BH kills a northern governor, only then will they take their situation seriously in the north
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by proprince(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
The way Zulum always excapes Boko haram like an actor in action movie now makes me suspect something
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by amboh(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
MAY NIGERIA SUCCEED, AMEEN
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by israelmao(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
I don't know who's more better between Zulum and Tinubu when it comes to eye-service...

Zulum is stylishly nursing the idea to contest for president come 2023 and he's doing so with all these media showboating just like Neymar Jr of PSG.

We all know how bad the cocaine lover called Tinubu wants the ticket and will do all the eye-service in the world to get it.

Zulum should thank his stars that he misses that deadly ambush just like the way Gov. Samuel Ortom misses his own recently.
Those who can differentiate properly between selfless service and eyeservice know where to place the duo.
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by AsawanaDgreat: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Beware of BH
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by bayelsaowei(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria has lost Borno State to Terrorism. We just don’t want to admit it yet as a people! We are busy waiting for Nigeria Government to tell us what we already know!

Why Nigeria Government keeps on playing politics with this is beyond my wildest imagination. With all these many attempts on this Governor’s life, It’s only a matter of time before a sitting Governor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria gets killed by insurgents, only a matter of time!
actually he won't be touched..he knows a lot about bokoharm and probably interfaces with them on a daily..

I am leaving this useless country called Nigeria soon enough...the government can keep running around with bokoharam and bandits.
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by Okemmuo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:

No...not at all. You are wrong...Zulum is nothing compare to tinubu
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by JustforMen: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bizkhalifa:
please sir /ma I need any daily pay job I am a student I can paint and do laundry please help. thanks
your location
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by JustforMen: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bizkhalifa:

Lagos yaba
I am not in lagos...
mention me on a dead thread with your aza
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
The most worrisome part of this news is Northern governors celebrating the new president-elect of Niger Republic.

This unholy matrimony and alliance with Niger republic should be a cause for serious concern, especially for "One-Nigerianists".

There is something really uncanny about it.

Time, as always, will tell.
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by r4roty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
I like this zulum of a man from the NE.Your exellency sir!
Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by Masterchef(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria has lost Borno State to Terrorism. We just don’t want to admit it yet as a people! We are busy waiting for Nigeria Government to tell us what we already know!

Why Nigeria Government keeps on playing politics with this is beyond my wildest imagination. With all these many attempts on this Governor’s life, It’s only a matter of time before a sitting Governor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria gets killed by insurgents, only a matter of time!

That sitting governor might end up being one from the south or any other key character with presidential or gubernatorial ambitions. I totally agree it's as if Zulum is playing to a script.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee by noisy45(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2021
All this can say is Zulum bulletproof and bomb proof car must be a top notch car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP National Secretary, Bature Cutting Cake In His Office In Abuja / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.