Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How I Fix My 2007 Camry Alarm Firing Off Most Tkmes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Fix My 2007 Camry Alarm Firing Off Most Tkmes (319 Views)

DIY Go Rong On My 2007 Nissan Altima / Need advice on my 2007 Honda Accord / Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fix My 2007 Camry Alarm Firing Off Most Tkmes by Icon2007: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have this Camry 2007 I imported myself to the country in 2019. So sometimes last year the alarm will go off at any time its likes I took it to mechanics and re wire they checked and told me it's fine the thing started after some time again. So I started removing battery terminal to avoid it going off. So when I was tired of it I I browsed youtube for solution. I learnt that there is hood latch that we use to open the bonnet so I was told to clean it up if its dirty. Cos the sensor at the latch feel like somebody is trying to open the bonnet that is why its going off i cleaned it up low and behold its stopped
i just feel to share with you guys.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Coronavirus: Govt Makes Urgent Law Change After High Court Ruling On Le / VW And Audi Key Programmers In Ibadan / We Búy Dead Car And Inverter Batteries At Mouth Watering Pricés

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.