Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation (70691 Views)

Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by ekerintee: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
My dear ,you think there is No suffering abroad .you Know there are some conditions abroad that you will find yourself and Wish to Go Back Home .Have you ever been homeless in a severely cold country with No job.many of Our Blacks have gone mental aborad under this conditions.its a condition you shud never pray to be .Do you Know that even the whites are suffering Depression,every country have its own Challenges ,If you Must leave naija ,leave legally

quote author=olamide0147 post=100461989]
Guy all u spit are trashy because your life is cool doesn't mean Nigeria is a better place for any sane people that want to survive so their upcoming generations could have a better life should stay, life is about risk even living in naija is the biggest risk.... Yeah some people sent on holidays by the companies but do u have a second thought that its every body that has the privilege to good education talk less of good job. I would rather die as a fugitive in UK, USA or Canada than living a fugitive life in curses country called Nigeria. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by slimman007: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
You have said the truth and nothing but the truth. Someone told me that on his first ever trip outside Nigeria, he saw a security guard in front of a shop in London. On a closer look he discovered that the man was a lecturer at one of Nigeria's top universities before relocating to UK for "greener pastures", only to end up as maiguard. Chai, God forbid!

It might interest you that the lecturer engage himself in such a job in order to secure the future of his children.Most people you see that are eager to leave Nigeria including me at all cost are doing it for the sake of our children and those unborn not necessary bordered about the present.

7 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by ModestGal(f): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It really does not matter sir. It's just a matter of time, you will realise that you will get from Nigeria what you wish for Nigeria. You will get from Detroit same thing you wish for Detroit. I know someone who talks down on Nigeria like you and feels he has spent long enough overseas to insulate him from the curses he rains on his fatherland. When covid-19 swept people away in the UK, he was one of those who didn't make it back enough and the rest is history. He is 6 feet down below somewhere overseas not even his graveyard was seen by his relative here in Nigeria.
When he needed to run down to Nigeria, by providence, our airspace was shut and he was shut out. He got exactly the bad stuff he gives to the land and even both his living and dead did not make it back to Nigeria.
If you can't bless the Land, don't curse it because it will haunt you someday.
Money and character are two different things. If you don't have a proper upbringing, sadly, you can't buy it. Bibire o se fowora
Keep on decieving yourself and your generation

4 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by walesho(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dont mind this motivational or illusion speakers, abroad sweet ooo. But my advice to anyone travelling abroad is that...

Its easier if you have someone over there that can give you accommodation and set you up well because accomodation is very important.

But if you dont have anyone in abroad and you come all alone its gonna be difficult.

And as a student in abroad you still have to know someone for support unless you are receiving enough funds back home steady.

If you have a skill like barbing, carpentry, plumbing, cooking etc is a plus for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by CocoaOla: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Try being among the rich...they are poor people everywhere. 90% of Americans are poor/dependent on welfare.
stop lying and fix Nigeria mess

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Try being among the rich...they are poor people everywhere. 90% of Americans are poor/dependent on welfare.

What are you smoking They have working welfare system where is yours? Your president is going abroad for medical treatment... last year your leaders were hiding food in warehouse starving kids of food, how do some of your leaders sleep at night. gosh please bros dont get me started ejoor. Firing real bullet on peaceful protester and using rubber bullets on.boko haram. Go look at the exchange rate now then you know who is poor or rich

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Oracleforce: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Mumus will soon come and accuse the OP of trying to discourage people from traveling abroad grin grin grin grin

The truth of the matter is op showed the bad side of residing in the Uk and US....but refuse to mention any good side...

Let everyone maintain his or her lane....if you believe living abroad is not for you, stay in Nigeria and if you believe that no matter what the situation may be in abroad, you will succeed...pls don be discouraged...

But don't go and be living as a destitute, fugitive, wanderer in another man's country....

3 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
This was on friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Jaqenhghar: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
naah!! The last on his lists was "getting married to whites" he already mentioned fat white women and all that, besides, what is also wrong with fat white women? Are some Nigerian women not fat?
There are fat women like Jill scott. The there are gross white women whom no right thinking person wants. The type whose guts are almost reaching their knees. The type that a walk to answer the door is like a marathon. Cant cook, cant clean, pizza eating, soda guzzling white girls. Those are the types Niggerians go after. Those types or the grannies then come back and be bragging about how "we dey take their chics"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Oracleforce: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Mumus will soon come and accuse the OP of trying to discourage people from traveling abroad grin grin grin grin

The truth of the matter is op showed the bad side of residing in the Uk and US....but refuse to mention any good side...

Let everyone maintain his or her lane....if you believe living abroad is not for you, stay in Nigeria and if you believe that no matter what the situation may be in abroad, you will succeed...pls don be discouraged...

But don't go and be living as a destitute, fugitive, wanderer in another man's country....this is my singular opinion...nothing good comes cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In life, it is what you focus on that expands. If all you wrote up there is all you you focus on, that is your reality and it will manifest.
Your mindset precedes your thoughts and your thoughts precedes your words and your words are seeds, they bear fruits. The land will bless those who bless it and curses those who curse it. Every day you curse this land called Nigeria, you will not be blessed by the land and I guarantee you that except you change, years from now, you will still be lamenting and won't still see anything good in the land in your life even when others are being blessed. It is your mouth and mindset to blame.
Check yourself before you completely wreck yourself. Right now you can't afford to miss it by choosing wrong companies and not reading good books.
what is your definition of wrong or right company?

Is your definition of right company joining corrupt civil and public servant to plunder the country dry?

Or behaving like the way cct chair acted in public recently.

It is so useless a country right now that if one is trying to be a law abiding citizen with integrity, he or she will be completely isolated by others.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Baba,Send me iv abeg.

Bros I am sorry my nephews just got here January an their sponsor sorry about that sir. But look into student visa you stand more chance trust me
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by slimman007: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
zolajpower:

I don't think he's okay , I really do not think so . My brother from the ops write-up he did not mention Canada . My brother has just relocated to Canada now with his family , this the 4 week running now . This is guy with paid job with a top bank in Nigeria and his wife a RN with a government establishments. If things were okay my brother and his family won't relocate . He sold his belongings and moved without looking back . So silly persons will not tell u Nigeria is not cursed . I beg u do well wen you insult that fool

Bro, do you know why your brother relocated to Canada it all because of his children and those unborn so that they can have a future even after he is no more.Your brother is a wise man.we celebrate some certain young Nigerians that are doing exploit abroad today are you aware the trouble and sacrifice the parent of these Nigerian we here are celebrating went through in order to secure the future of their children.If you have the mean at all cost leave Nigeria immediately you are not doing this alone for yourself but because of your children yet unborn and for posterity sake that one day your children and grandchildren will look back and say God bless daddy and grandpa for taking risk so we can have a better life

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by omoyeni37: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Motivational speakers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

There are fat women like Jill scott. The there are gross white women whom no right thinking person wants. The type whose guts are almost reaching their knees. The type that a walk to answer the door is like a marathon. Cant cook, cant clean, pizza eating, soda guzzling white girls. Those are the types Niggerians go after. Those types or the grannies then come back and be bragging about how "we dey take their chics"

Bros you are funny.... trust me how about the Nigerians in colleges here and uni are they sleeping with grannies ni or into milf? People that do that know what they are looking for their choice their decision.

Mike and Angela on 90 days fiancee are you bitter for him? Listen People do things for their future for their family for their childrens children's it is not about now it is being in abroad bringing your parents here to get best treatment looking after them no.mosquito no up.nepa etc.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

What are you smoking They have working welfare system where is yours? Your president is going abroad for medical treatment... last year your leaders were hiding food in warehouse starving kids of food, how do some of your leaders sleep at night. gosh please bros dont get me started ejoor. Firing real bullet on peaceful protester and using rubber bullets on.boko haram. Go look at the exchange rate now then you know who is poor or rich
Oga my point is so many rich people in Nigeria, none will like to go clean toilet or become a gateman in their 30s and 40s abroad, no satisfaction in that, and you are at the bottom of the food chain there...we are not talking about government, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Bros I am sorry my nephews just got here January an their sponsor sorry about that sir. But look into student visa you stand more chance trust me
Baba,Na Tourist Visa I want ohh even if na just for 6months....E easy to get UK Student Visa as you dey talk am so?!Abi you want me to go dey apply for unprofessional courses wey go make Dem bounce me for UK Consul.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Oracleforce: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Aeg0n:
All of these are trash and until I can share my own experience abroad, Ko kan aye

Don't let anybody motive you out of your dreams...if the UK is not good, we could have gotten so many people that will be rushing back home because the environment is not favorable to them...but since we only see a few of them that return back, then sth must be keeping them back
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
CocoaOla:
stop lying and fix Nigeria mess
Am not a politician, the mess has always been there, what am saying is, it is shameful for Nigerians to be acting like slaves abroad. Currency difference or not, I prefer being in top of the class/food chain in my country, than to be at the bottom of the food chain in a foreign land. Ain't no glory in doing menial jobs, even in heaven...why are you showing exchange rate graphs, how much do you have in USD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Jaqenhghar: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Bros you are funny.... trust me how about the Nigerians in colleges here and uni are they sleeping with grannies ni or into milf? People that do that know what they are looking for their choice their decision.

Mike and Angela on 90 days fiancee are you bitter for him? Listen People do things for their future for their family for their childrens children's it is not about now it is being in abroad bringing your parents here to get best treatment looking after them no.mosquito no up.nepa etc.

If you really care for the welfare of your children like you claim you will be concerned about the kind of woman who will be their mother. Afterall when its time to abandon that gross woman she will take custody of the kids and you will be stuck paying her CS. Of course because she cant cook and cant take care of kids your children will be just as fúcked up. But then such things are not important to you.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
neonbash0:

Don't be lying!
It's very easy to make wealth in America. I know this because I'm American. Half white(mom) & Half black(dad- Nigerian).

Anywho!
There are low income People living in low income housing and also the homeless based on their poor choices. And most homeless folks are immigrants too mostly from Latin America. I'm not being racist. Just facts.

I've been in nigeria for a minute and even not been in the US, the government still sent me my stimulus check(cheque) the 3times they've given home based Americans.

That's a govt that works. Unlike your selfish buhari's admin that hoards everything. Such shame.

So y'all if you're reading this and wants something better for your children, please migrate. For your children's sake.

America might not be the best but I'd take her over nigeria anyday, anytime
I repeat, the richest Nigerians live here, if abroad is good for you,fine. Y'all stop acting like slaves there though, do good jobs...I only respect Nigerians like Seal, Sade Adu, Hakeem Olajuwon etc, doing big things abroad. I can not respect a menial labourer, sorry. Not everyone in Nigeria want to travel abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Oga my point is so many rich people in Nigeria, none will like to go clean toilet or become a gateman in their 30s and 40s...we are not talking about government, lol.

How do you become rich in Nigeria without being corrupt, or doing doggy stuffs. It is not about you it is about your future your kids your grand kids. You see rich people send their wife abroad to have baby so that they can have dual citizemship. Relocating to develop country is for peace of mind. Last year during the lockdown i was working from home my insurance gave me some money back cuz i was working from home. Do u think that can happen.in Nigeria?

How can you be rich in naija without lying tell me. Look at the bad roads, no stable power supply look at the system in general no trust everywhere in that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

How do you become rich in Nigeria without being corrupt, or doing doggy stuffs. It is not about you it is about your future your kids your grand kids. You see rich people send their wife abroad to have baby so that they can have dual citizemship. Relocating to develop country is for peace of mind. Last year during the lockdown i was working from home my insurance gave me some money back cuz i was working from home. Do u think that can happen.in Nigeria?

How can you be rich in naija without lying tell me. Look at the bad roads, no stable power supply look at the system in general no trust everywhere in that country.
Shut up and stop lying...most billionaires in Nigeria started in transport business and buying and selling...some deal in petrol/diesel, others are in entertainment business etc. We are not looking for handouts, or government stipends, that mentality can not get you rich, we are self made millionaires here

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
I see lots of people complain and make jokes about other people doing security jobs and all of that....That's the mindset that wont let some succeed abroad...How is it a problem that you have to crawl before u can walk...OR u think its from day1 u get to the abroad that u will start living large...... security dey cash out,,,,u dey laugh am, who really needs help
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

I repeat, the richest Nigerians live here, if abroad is good for you,fine. Y'all stop acting like slaves there though, do good jobs...I only respect Nigerians like Seal, Sade Adu, Hakeem Olajuwon etc, doing big things abroad. I can not respect a menial labourer, sorry. Not everyone in Nigeria want to travel abroad.
even menial labourers in Nigeria deserve respect, some of those rich Nigerians living in Nigeria that u respect started with menial jobs

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

I repeat, the richest Nigerians live here, if abroad is good for you,fine. Y'all stop acting like slaves there though, do good jobs...I only respect Nigerians like Seal, Sade Adu, Hakeem Olajuwon etc, I can not respect a menial labourer, sorry.

You only respected celebrity, famous people. Some Nigerian doctors here are one of the best in Europe.

We have Nigerians with businesses here etc so you won't respect them because they are not famous. i heard a story years ago that one bros here was doing cleanimg jobs then.he open his cleaning business and then he built 2 houses for his parents in naija. Is that not an achievement.

Listen oga if God bless you anything u do u go prosper please change your mindset make you no miss big chance

Have you heard the saying in yoruba owo igbĕ ko ki ru ( meaning shit money do dey smell)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, not 90% - not even close... grin grin cheesy
But a large number are poor or are barely subsistent.
>
I repeat 90% are dependent on government stipends/payments in one form or another, do your research...or you didn't see the queues looking for free food during lockdowns...they can not even have enough savings to last a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
You have said the truth and nothing but the truth. Someone told me that on his first ever trip outside Nigeria, he saw a security guard in front of a shop in London. On a closer look he discovered that the man was a lecturer at one of Nigeria's top universities before relocating to UK for "greener pastures", only to end up as maiguard. Chai, God forbid!

He may be earning the same amount he earned back home, you never know.

Exchange rate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by mu2sa2: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
slimman007:

It might interest you that the lecturer engage himself in such a job in order to secure the future of his children.Most people you see that are eager to leave Nigeria including me at all cost are doing it for the sake of our children and those unborn not necessary bordered about the present.
You can go and be maiguard or toilet cleaner for life in Europe. It's a choice.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
tunapawizzy:
I see lots of people complain and make jokes about other people doing security jobs and all of that....That's the mindset that wont let some succeed abroad...How is it a problem that you have to crawl before u can walk...OR u think its from day1 u get to the abroad that u will start living large...... security dey cash out,,,,u dey laugh am, who really needs helpn
Person wey no go fit pay return tickets for himself and wife to come back Naija for him papa burial Las Las...And if Dem finally come Dem go dey jump from one hotel to the other....That na achievement?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Apart from the 1st one the rest are ok. You want to be looking for black chick in predominantly white community. White are majority so is ok

If you're married to an obese oyinbo, just say so. lol

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Travel as illegal immigrant I don't understand sir fill me in.

He's right. Well off people don't have a need to travel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.