Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation (70655 Views)

Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Chaleeee: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Change my mindset, lol...you people need to change this dumb mentality, that it is only when you go abroad you will make it, when most there, are being used as modern slaves. Am trying to encourage youths to stay here and develop the country, and you immigrants are encouraging them to leave, you need to change your mentality. Am living very good here, doing my businesses, I don't need to stay up all night, or cleaning an old woman ass, or standing 6hrs straight to get paid, as a security man. There is more to life than working and earning a few dollars. I employ labour here, am not a worker, I am a business owner.

Go and encourage the youths that were killed at the #EndSars protest to stay in Nigeria. If you are not willing to work either in Naija or abroad, you will be poor.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chaleeee:

The rushers in Nigeria don’t live in Nigeria. They just give you that impression.
You be my for this, I swear, abi abroad suffering dey affect your mendula grin
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by CocoaOla: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Am not a politician, the mess has always been there, what am saying is, it is shameful for Nigerians to be acting like slaves abroad. Currency difference or not, I prefer being in top of the class/food chain in my country, than to be at the bottom of the food chain in a foreign land. Ain't no glory in doing menial jobs, even in heaven...why are you showing exchange rate graphs, how much do you have USD grin

I keep my money in foreign currency because naira keep losing values everyday imagine saving naira in bank and CBN just wake up one morning as usual and devalue the naira by 50% as they have been doing secretly inflation in local market caused by Devaluation will cause your hard earned savings for year to be worthless

Imagine in South Africa R150, 000 Rands will will get you a brand new car but in Nigeria now 10,000000 million naira can not get you a brand new car again salaries is not increasing to absorb all this effect of inflation in Nigeria dragging many people into extremes physical and mental poverty

I hope I have schooled you a little

Nigeria government just keep lying about the situation of Nigerians Nigeria is not a good country right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chaleeee:

Go and encourage the youths that were killed at the #EndSars protest to stay in Nigeria. If you are not willing to work either in Naija or abroad, you will be poor.
People die in America via gun violence daily, people die everywhere...yes I know the north has boko problem.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Amalekki: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

My question sef is they say their life is cool. What is cool about living in a place with no healthcare. You have to travel some 7 hours to access quality health services. Lets talk of how they barricade themselves behing high fences and burglary proof bars like animals in a cage. For the country where I dey Iam yet to see a house with iron bars across their windows. Even in the rough neighbourhoods.
grin I taya - they say they are living well

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
neonbash0:

Don't be lying!
It's very easy to make wealth in America. I know this because I'm American. Half white(mom) & Half black(dad- Nigerian).

Anywho!
There are low income People living in low income housing and also the homeless based on their poor choices. And most homeless folks are immigrants too mostly from Latin America. I'm not being racist. Just facts.

I've been in nigeria for a minute and even not been in the US, the government still sent me my stimulus check(cheque) the 3times they've given home based Americans.

That's a govt that works. Unlike your selfish buhari's admin that hoards everything. Such shame.

So y'all if you're reading this and wants something better for your children, please migrate. For your children's sake.

America might not be the best but I'd take her over nigeria anyday, anytime

I agree lots of rich black ppl in the states, far more than the UK
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:

All na the same sis.
Wetin be the difference between sick Person wey go see doctor and bad car wey dey mechanic workshop.

So a medical tourist is the same as an economic migrant? undecided Abeg
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I don't know what you're yawning about

lol So you just want to be mad on Easter Sunday?

Weird flex. But do you.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chaleeee:

So where should they go?

Even Benin Republic has those things.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Calitoscassius(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

There are fat women like Jill scott. The there are gross white women whom no right thinking person wants. The type whose guts are almost reaching their knees. The type that a walk to answer the door is like a marathon. Cant cook, cant clean, pizza eating, soda guzzling white girls. Those are the types Niggerians go after. Those types or the grannies then come back and be bragging about how "we dey take their chics"
grin grin grin quite harsh but you are right..
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
CocoaOla:

I keep my money in foreign currency because naira keep losing values everyday imagine saving naira in bank and CBN just wake up one morning as usual and devalue the naira by 50% as they have been doing secretly inflation in local market caused by Devaluation will cause your hard earned savings for year to be worthless

Imagine in South Africa R150, 000 Rands will will get you a brand new car but in Nigeria now 10,000000 million naira can not get you a brand new car again salaries is not increasing to absorb all this effect of inflation in Nigeria dragging many people into extremes physical and mental poverty

I hope I have schooled you a little

Nigeria government just keep lying about the situation of Nigerians Nigeria is not a good country right now
There are still 200mil people here, if you were in a dire situation before traveling I won't blame you, but what I know is nowhere is easy, not everyone is crazy about the beautiful streets etc of America and Europe...am not a salary earner, and you did not school me shit. If you do not have up to 100,000USD, then stop bragging here.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Do not rate Nigeria based on all what you see in the news and nairaland, bad news sells...there is shithole areas in America, and UK too grin

Noooo i don't ooo. The problem in naija is tribalism the best candidate no dey get better job. Also religion is not helping matters too.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Amalekki: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
chatinent:
The stigma of going abroad as a promising somebody and coming back as a promising nobody has made numerous Nigerians remain abroad. They can't beat the shame and over-expectations from their families back home.

If I have a good life, and a promising job back home, I wouldn't think of leaving.
Lots of very comfortable Nigerians remain abroad because they simply can't live in the mayhem that we call home. Several Nigerians returned home and have found their way back abroad, go to the UK and different parts of US, there are countless examples. These are no small boys financially by any standard known to man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

There are still 200mil people here, if you were in a dire situation before traveling I won't blame you, but what I know is nowhere is easy, not everyone is crazy about the beautiful streets etc of America and Europe...am not a salary earner, and you did not school me shit. If you do not have up to 100,000USD, then stop bragging here.

Se you have 100,000USD Just being curious

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
neonbash0:
I know this because I'm American. Half white(mom) & Half black(dad- Nigerian).

America might not be the best but I'd take her over nigeria anyday, anytime

So basically, your opinion doesn't matter on anything. Good to know!

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It really does not matter sir. It's just a matter of time, you will realise that you will get from Nigeria what you wish for Nigeria. You will get from Detroit same thing you wish for Detroit. I know someone who talks down on Nigeria like you and feels he has spent long enough overseas to insulate him from the curses he rains on his fatherland. When covid-19 swept people away in the UK, he was one of those who didn't make it back enough and the rest is history. He is 6 feet down below somewhere overseas not even his graveyard was seen by his relative here in Nigeria.
When he needed to run down to Nigeria, by providence, our airspace was shut and he was shut out. He got exactly the bad stuff he gives to the land and even both his living and dead did not make it back to Nigeria.
If you can't bless the Land, don't curse it because it will haunt you someday.
Money and character are two different things. If you don't have a proper upbringing, sadly, you can't buy it. Bibire o se fowora. Ire O! visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Wise words

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by isaacola57: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
Weird things:

-marrying elderly
-marrying really fat chicks
-impregnating whites
-dating whites
I think whites ladies are pretty..some of us like whites, so piss off!
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Se you have 100,000USD Just being curious
Most of you live from hand to mouth there, if you no work for 1 week, then government must give stipends grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Not bitter, this is a public forum, am educating the young ones...it's a poor struggling man that is bitter...am making sense, nothing personal...I know young Nigerians making million weekly off their businesses...like I said, men are getting paid here, with less stress.

Let me put it up to you, men getting paid there with less stress why not open a thread about it remember information is key to success help fellow youth bros

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

There are fat women like Jill scott. The there are gross white women whom no right thinking person wants. The type whose guts are almost reaching their knees. The type that a walk to answer the door is like a marathon. Cant cook, cant clean, pizza eating, soda guzzling white girls. Those are the types Niggerians go after. Those types or the grannies then come back and be bragging about how "we dey take their chics"

LOL You have no chill.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
1Sharon:

So a medical tourist is the same as an economic migrant? undecided Abeg
Typical Nigerian...You Answer a question with a question and Ask a Favor for a Favor.
Who would have zero intention of traveling out with the current state of this Country!!
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Chykes4micheal: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Aeg0n:

Do you even know that people dug boreholes and wells because the government failed to provide public water?

Have you ever asked yourself why they won't stop the importaion of generators and upgrade the power grids because they are the sole beneficiaries.

If your government can provide these basic amenities/facilities, do you think it's going to be for free?

I only know of fews states and Lagos; I'm aware LASG used to provide public water through Lagos State Water Cooperation and since it couldn't be properly maintained, it's now a story. The reason why everybody isn't paying taxes in Nigeria is because there's no proper documentation hence the reason for frauds in the institutions but with time, thing would change for betterment because NIN/BVN would serve Just like SSN. Because you are probably making it in Nigeria doesn't make you better than them - it's just because you are you to get a chance to jet out yet.

Haaa... Bros this is where i like my country Nigeria. I wonder how much i will spend in a year if Govt had given me water and i paid for it. With borehole in your house you can use water as you like. It is a free gift of nature and not Govt own. It will cost you either 150 - 200k to do a good borehole.

Secondly, the person that imported generator set has been cashing out since. He solved a problem. That is why even you that is talking has a Genetor set in your house or don't you?... Hehehehe grin

See bro, its high time we stop waiting for the Nigerian govt to do something since they do not send us at all and think of what you can do for yourself and be happy. It is an advise i gave myself some years ago and now i live a peaceful and happy life by the special grace of God devoid of Nigeria govt Pala a. I think you should do the same....

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by eziezi90(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by isaacola57: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself most of your politicians steal from you and take the money to those countries some have dual citizenship.. the best thing is to go abroad legally though..

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Most of you live from hand to mouth there, if you no work for 1 week, then government must give stipends grin

Do you have facts and figure to back this up? Government help because people are paying into the system. Also mrs and i do save for raining seasons we dont spend all our earnings. Yeah life could be tough for newbie.

How about in naija people depend on daily income. And govt do not care about the masses
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
isaacola57:
I think whites ladies are pretty..some of us like whites, so piss off!

I'm sorry your standards are so low. Love yourself, my guy.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by walesho(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
1Sharon:

You don't need to go to the west for this!

You are funny, do a common man in Nigeria enjoy stable electricity, good hospitals, good roads, good working taxation system
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by isaacola57: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chykes4micheal:

Haaa... Bros this is where i like my country Nigeria. I wonder how much i will spend in a year if Govt had given me water and i paid for it. With borehole in your house you can use water as you like. It is a free gift of nature and not Govt own. It will cost you either 150 - 200k to do a good borehole.

Secondly, the person that imported generator set has been cashing out since. He solved a problem. That is why even you that is talking has a Genetor set in your house or don't you?... Hehehehe grin

See bro, its high time we stop waiting for the Nigerian govt to do something since they do not send us at all and think of what you can do for yourself and be happy. It is an advise i gave myself some years ago and now i live a peaceful and happy life by the special grace of God devoid of Nigeria govt Pala a. I think you should do the same....
what of this fulani herdsmen issue. My mum is in ekiti and she tells me they kill farmers there I am even scared of her safety
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Amalekki: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Do you have facts and figure to back this up? Government help because people are paying into the system. Also mrs and i do save for raining seasons we dont spend all our earnings. Yeah life could be tough for newbie.

How about in naija people depend on daily income. And govt do not care about the masses
Stop wasting your time. Just enjoy the comments grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.