Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years (63751 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by omoyankee3(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
She looks way older than him.....

Not really....looks to be in her twenties in that pic.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by MummyD2020(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2021
harizonal123:
That lady is 40 years old according to her instagram page and don jazzy is here claiming 38years
Hey, una don search Instagram now now?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by RPG2020(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
According to my research the woman lived in America at the time of this marriage the purpose of the marriage is for Don jazzy to become American citizen

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by 3RNEST(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Don Jazzy's look at 20 tho grin

The woman looks way older than him, looks like an arrangee marriage sef
Arrange marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Gerrard59(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
okoloto:
No mind don jazzy. Na UK marriage for papers. You no see the background shocked shocked shocked

Exactly. All na hustle sha. grin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Rebuke: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Smh, see as this guy use all of una dey catch cruise for here. Chai!

Yhu can never know when Don jazzy is fooling around, he plays a lot.

Photoshop and play play too much for the guy head.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Torie8(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
This man ain't 20 when he got married and he obviously ain't 38 years old

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by habsydiamond(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
This one na green card runs oo... See pap and mama there to support dem pikin... Choosing music over marriage is good for him.. If he had chosen marriage ahead of music, he might not be where he is today.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by seguno2: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
hollah123:
for film or reality cos local man is confused

how can that man b 20?

Na film.
Wait for Part II
TBC grin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by billyG(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don jazzy no b small boy oo!
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by gassbee: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
This one na green card runs oo... See pap and mama there to support dem pikin... Choosing music over marriage is good for him.. If he had chosen marriage ahead of music, he might not be where he is today.
now dat he is made, which excuse does he want to give for not settling down n having kids
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
gassbee:
now dat he is made, which excuse does he want to give for not settling down n having kids
as per Don jazzy, I no see am as someone that's like bringing everything about himself to the public... U can't say if he is already blessed with kids and family
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Fantazy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Married to his aunty? or who is that woman?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by blackslayer: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
What a liar! Only f00ls will believe he was married for love. Paper marriage things...was going to get exposed and he preemptively reported himself!
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Mryacks: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Fortune2016:
Even at 37 0r 38 is still not too late as a man to get married and settle down. Marriage ia not a child's play oh. And marriage should not be attached to age, it requires maturity. I wish you well Don Jazzy. Keep pushing braaa

Exactly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.