Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World (8084 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / Kinetic Abia: Ikpeazu's Industrialization Agenda Is Delivering / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
If to say na with mouth dem dey do development, Nigeria would have surpassed every country in the world
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by motherlode: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
seyz91:
mtchewww!

If you have a contrary opinion, stating it would have been better than what you put up there. undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by olatuns2017: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Division.not restructuring.

Division takes you 40years backward..ask Sudan/South sudan

Anyways if you are Igbos , I wish you well

As for lagosians and Ogun people it's one nation���!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
olatuns2017:

Division takes you 40years backward..ask Sudan/South sudan

Anyways if you are Igbos , I wish you well

As for lagosians and Ogun people it's one nation���!

If it does, why are you so bothered by it?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by olatuns2017: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

If it does, why are you so bothered by it?

Wish you well in your dreams
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by hola106(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
OVB123:
This Man administration is a complete disaster to the people of the state.
No motorable roads in the state, businesses are on their lowest peak.
What a useless government. If I have my way and if it were possible, I would love to see the immediate past Governor back to office.
oga before dapo come ogun state the road has always be a disaster so is not new he is trying is best

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Bluntemperor: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
motherlode:
If this is a well thought through plan as described above, and with the right commitment being channeled into it. I would gladly say Ogun State is well positioned for strategic development with this.

You are on point sir.
All the governor need is focus and commitment!
Every State,with the humongous quarterly Federal Allocations can make a difference.
Just imagine,Lagos State should be flying as it can make a Model of a Nigerian State because of its strategic position as a Commercial Capital,if 4th-Mainland-Bridge is completed today,you can just get the allures of investments flowing in both locally and abroad who will not hang in the traffic for hours!
So if any other State Iike Ogun is stepping in,then is a welcome development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Lawalemi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Story teller. Ordinary road, they cannot provide
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
olatuns2017:

Wish you well in your dreams

Why don't you come out with the truth and say that you cannot survive without the igbos.. I will even respect you for that.. as the British will say: the GREAT IGBO RACE!.. nomatter what you or anybody does, the truth will always expose itself..
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Why don't you come out with the truth and say that you cannot survive without the igbos.. I will even respect you for that.. as the British will say: the GREAT IGBO RACE!.. nomatter what you or anybody does, the truth will always expose itself..

You guys w@nk alot.... It's pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Omololupromise: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
No road anywhere
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by clothingonline(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2021
A welcome idea more jobs

Affordable quality men clothing all sizes check my signature
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by sokera: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
OVB123:
This Man administration is a complete disaster to the people of the state.
No motorable roads in the state, businesses are on their lowest peak.
What a useless government. If I have my way and if it were possible, I would love to see the immediate past Governor back to office.
very useless governor, a state with no good road talking about industrialisation? He is a blackhead
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by sokera: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
hola106:
oga before dapo come ogun state the road has always be a disaster so is not new he is trying is best
trying his best? What Ogun State is to declare state of emergency on bad roads instead the useless governor is constructing poor quality roads like a local government projects... this man is a waste for Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by optionalY09: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Industrialization is good please don’t ignore the well-being and health implications, make laws that protects the indigene’s rights in case of any damages by these so called industries.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by Resemblance246: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
trying his best? What Ogun State is to declare state of emergency on bad roads instead the useless governor is constructing poor quality roads like a local government projects... this man is a waste for Ogun state

When has Ogun state had for once had a better roads. On whose government? You guys just posting all over the media with insults
Re: Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World by sokera: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Resemblance246:

When has Ogun state had for once had a better roads. On whose government? You guys just posting all over the media with insults
he was voted for a change , so because Ogun State never had good road means the idiot should be silent and no do anything to improve life of the people ? He is bad and not the kind of man Ogun State needs at this critical time ... Ogun State needs a visionary leader and a transformer not a laughing decorated Governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Uzodimma, Okorocha’s Camps Disagree Over Postponement / Fashola Renews Call For State Police / Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.