Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k (1665 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by plaindealer: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Lol, there won't be any winner cos no political leader on Earth has performed better than Buhari.

Totally agree with you.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Favorflavour(f): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Heavens1stson:
This question hard o... I don't know. But if I should choose, I will say none has performed better than Buhari.

You've chosen wisely grin

5 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by wwwihy: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
culf:
sarcasm at its best.

yar'Adua remains out best President since we returned to democracy

YarAdua was the worst actually. He reversed all the privatisation of refineries....that singular decision lead to huge payments on oil subsidy and still face with the corruption in oil and gas industry and lack of locally refined products today due to YarAdua decision.

He cancelled the Lagos- Kano Railway project that Buhari is building today with the completion of Lagos- Ibadan phase of the project.

Put a halt to anti- corruption war by illegally removing Nuhu Ribadu because of James Ibori

6 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

Keep your money. If you really wanted us to win, you should have used someone else, not Buhari.

This one don fail WAEC.

This is about Buhari, not someone else.

5 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
culf:
sarcasm at its best.

yar'Adua remains out best President since we returned to democracy

You can't be serious, must be a joke.

6 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by History555: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Op does not have $100k. So no need.

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Daddysidhan: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
America just said the corruption under the administration of the incorruptible buhari is 2nd to none in the history of the country and that is the only thing buhari has been lying all along to be fighting Lols, what do you expect from a nepotistic tribalist like buhari he is a monumental joke and failure in terms of security, economic development, education, health.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
I will give $100k to anyone that can mention one political leader on Earth that has performed better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

I'll go through the achievements of all the names mentioned. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your answer.
You can't give what you don't have
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by COFFINSELLER: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Lol, the answer should be NONE...

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by TheEnygma(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
All sane nairalanders should avoid this thread.... This is a ZOMBIE thread, I'll bet my balls that one of those monikers is actually an alternate moniker for the rotten meat BBQ guy.

I won't be surprised if this makes it to FP because I know NL mods are useless.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by 99thEnemy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
I will give $100k to anyone that can mention one political leader on Earth that has performed better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

I'll go through the achievements of all the names mentioned. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your answer.
'Jubril Aminu' of Niger - Nigeria

If you think it is a lie, ask Kriss216 grin
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Validated: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Op, if you have $10k, and can prove it, I will add $1k to your money and also tell you who is better than Buhari. Just screenshot your acct balance now.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by plaindealer: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by lovere: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Anyiamaka: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2021
FuglyGurl:

Check yourself first.

A clear conscience fears no accusations and a guilty conscience needs no accuser.
Reply me if and only if you are irredeemable stupid!
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

What an insult to compare this failure with past performing presidents.

Modified:

The op is the most dumb ass niggar i have ever seen. Imagine this dumbo using multiple accounts to comment and liking the post. Isn't it obvious that zombies are not mentally sound. Which mentally stable person will sit down to create multiple accounts on nairaland just to hype a failed president. Even other zombie here will be so ashame of this OP.

It's too late for this, Buhari don cast already.

shame on you.

One wailer spotted. Any proof to back up your claim? All these pathetic wailers sha grin
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by lanre80(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Wailers are here.. grin

One wailer spotted. Any proof to back up your claim? All these pathetic wailers sha grin

I am sure you have no brains

If you support this regime that has driven the economy to comatose, it's either you are benefiting directly or you are brainless
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Lovelive: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Umar Musa Yar'Adua , Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari

You see Buhari and Jonathan are in the same category of cluelessness

Go on NBS website To check virtually all statistics about Nigerian Economy

Go on World Bank and IMF website check Poverty per capita in Nigeria

Go on Amnesty international Website and check Security level of Nigeria

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Lovelive: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2021
A alliance
P arty for
C ows-lovers

Congratulations to your deadly sorry dear daddy PMB as the best performer, sorry president

COFFINSELLER:

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
lanre80:

I am sure you have no brains

If you support this regime that has driven the economy to comatose, it's either you are benefiting directly or you are brainless

Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by baconline(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
So far the best president has been OBJ
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by baconline(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
The worst had been Buhari, followed closely by GEJ
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by otss(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Umaru Musa Yaradua is the best president... Although his tenure was shortlived. Argue with your ancestors and keep your money
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by culf: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
plaindealer:

You can't be serious, must be a joke.
that's the truth, it's unfortunate he didn't live long enough.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by culf: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
wwwihy:

YarAdua was the worst actually. He reversed all the privatisation of refineries....that singular decision lead to huge payments on oil subsidy and still face with the corruption in oil and gas industry and lack of locally refined products today due to YarAdua decision.

He cancelled the Lagos- Kano Railway project that Buhari is building today with the completion of Lagos- Ibadan phase of the project.

Put a halt to anti- corruption war by illegally removing Nuhu Ribadu because of James Ibori

don't go there, he cancelled sales of the refineries because he had the mind of making them to work for Nigerians. What has come out of govt properties that have been privatise? That guy had good intentions but it was unfortunate he died too soon.
same with PMB, he had good intentions but unfortunately everything was sabotaged and his administration is today one of the worst.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by wwwihy: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
culf:

don't go there, he cancelled sales of the refineries because he had the mind of making them to work for Nigerians. What has come out of govt properties that have been privatise? That guy had good intentions but it was unfortunate he died too soon.
same with PMB, he had good intentions but unfortunately everything was sabotaged and his administration is today one of the worst.

Can you here yourself.. It took Buhari only three years to complete Lagos Ibadan Railway... Somebody having mind of doing something for three years.... keep it up

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by culf: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
wwwihy:

Can you here yourself.. It took Buhari only three years to complete Lagos Ibadan Railway... Somebody having mind of doing something for three years.... keep it up

how come he hasn't completed the refineries if you think its that easy? How many years did Yar'adua stayed as president? and who told you.... let's not go there please.
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by 99thEnemy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

Nnamdi Kanu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction / JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east / For Arise Tv News And Other Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.