Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (49918 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by kcy(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Simeonee111:
Proud of how this guy is changing the narrative.
If you have been to Kogi, you will know how terrible these roads were before his coming.
This guy keeps making low-key big projects but the pdp think they can spoil his name
Wat happen in d first tenor

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Jackmj(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Nonsense If na because of this streets Ortom is far better
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
Wow

Wow gbera gbishue
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Things the media wouldn't tell you, Governor Yahaya Bello is one of the best Governors in Nigeria currently

5000 for 8 years, be selling ya destiny for stipends
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Anthony4578:
Presidential Material

Another one spotted.
He's he paid workers their salaries?
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
Plus

What is this?
Pull it down MF
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by CreekCommando: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Brown roof everywhere! That's why you lazy lots are dying for one Nigeria, so that you can be taking salary while sleeping. I'm supposed to see something but all I see is deceit. Sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
Can anything good ever come out of yahaya Bello?

Not now, not ever.
So many crime against humanities.
Tatatatatatata governor
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by selemempe: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Op had to import the aerial view of Mokola in Ibadan and you want me to beleive this pics is a part of Kogi state??

extol1 must hear this!!!!

I mean this pixs below was taken from a part of Ibadan.
heebadan and brown roof sha undecided
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:

You no de see?

Him dey see na make him ask, you show am the massive na?
Nigeria will never get better with people like you as youth
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by southsouthking(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2021
cutievik:
This guy is a disgrace

Big one my Brother
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by mechanics(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
Can anything good ever come out of yahaya Bello?
hahahahah, by God's grace.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by bayelsaowei(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Mikecold:
If these are the massive projects then kogi is finished

We can tell from the dead houses around the roads
nigerians have suffered so much that they can't differentiate mediocrity from massive achievements..
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Anyiamaka: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2021
This looks more serious than road construction in Enugu
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by aniblue(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Where are the roads?
Not to talk of "massive"?

I was expecting a standard dualise road with streetlights , decorations and road signs...

I'm disappointed.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Studyinchina200(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2021
What is this ?
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by fredriqperez(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2021
McTominay:

My brother, thank you for the revelation... Kogi, criminal minded people, they don't want to work; they have all become comrades in useless governance.
Very smelly town...

Tell the shameless person that posted this to tell us the state of the road leading to the governors office. Sometimes I wonder if yahaya bello has any iota of conscience in him. How can you drive on bad roads and act like nothing. Its so bad that even right in front of your office,the road is bad. Its just annoying discussing kogi.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Fantacy4(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2021
these one na project mtcheew somebody wey the patch road wey we d see here so am a kogite Nd am ashamed already
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Confusionist(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Simeonee111:
If you have been to Kogi, you will know how terrible these roads were before his coming.
This guy keeps making low-key big projects but the pdp think they can spoil his name
shut up guy. Logo state has one of the best road networks in Nigeria. The roads might be tattered but believe me, alsot every street was considered. This is not to undermine the governor's effort but to refute your claim
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by MayorGold001(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
Aside many completed road projects by the Governor Yahaya Bello administration, here are some of the ongoing road projects in rural areas across the state

Road works in lokoja, okene, Idah, Kabba etc
Hospital works at Gegu, Isanlu Idah okene KSU lokoja Eganyi
School work at kogi poly hostel, new university Osara and medical school of KSU
Gegu General Hosp
what is massive here?...
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
For Nigeria to be like other civilized countries, it will take them something like 600 years... After how many years of independent we still looks like this
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Hotguy27: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Both the Op and the governor are clueless.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by shariff84: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Massive!
Proud of what this guy is doing in Kogi

Take it or leave it. This guy remains one of the best Governors in Nigeria right now.

Show me another Governor carrying out so many rural road projects let's see.

This one makes me believe in Bello presidency 2023

A sure project
you most be a joker.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2021
muykem:
At least he is better than ikpeazu but my governor Douye Diri will soon surpass all of them.
better than who ? go to Abia state development thread and see what a road should look like.
Don't ever repeat that comparism Biko, we know states doing better than us and kogi isn't one of them

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Maxino88: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2021
I feel like rooting snatching the poster, who told you this is kogi state? there's no part of kogi state that is like this...... there's no single tractor working on any soil in kogi state..... kogi state is dead... the only project going on in kogi state now is the invitation of different celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Come to ordinary shomolu local government and compare this to rubish you called project... Infact who posted this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by MayorGold001(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Simeonee111:
same people, Nigerians can't learn...why has he not been carrying this project during his first tenor?why now ? presidential ambitious but let see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Legithustle: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Massive!
Proud of what this guy is doing in Kogi

Take it or leave it. This guy remains one of the best Governors in Nigeria right now.

Show me another Governor carrying out so many rural road projects let's see.

This one makes me believe in Bello presidency 2023

A sure project

Animal.... you and bello are zoo materials

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Kogi people must have low taste and expectations. Can’t believe what I’m seeing. undecided
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by onuman: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Good job Bello.

Lokoja the small village before Kogi and other small villages in the north were created as new states by Northern military dictators to get more political power to northern politicians led by Fulani.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by esthel(f): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2021
And you chose to come expose Bello's buffoonery on this platform, please delete this thread, very ridiculous. What manner of ward councillor project is this, Kogi people have really suffered in Yeye Bello's hands, no image laundering can help him just forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Notatribalist(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
More
For this one way road?
If you're doing this shit because of presidential ambition you're wasting your nonsense time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.