Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power (53830 Views)

Meet The Pastor Who Farts On The Faces Of Church Members During Deliverance / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Glycosunde: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2021
And he that is the producer of the farts, is not the richest man in South Africa not even the richest pastor in South Africa let alone in the world and these gullible sheeple think that he can make them become rich. I laugh at their gullibility and stupidity. My people perish because they lack knowledge. And you wonder why Africa is the way it is��

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by melviniyke2002(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
U don't mean it......

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Dsprave:
Tell me Christianity is not a joke cheesy
Christian, muslim, pagan, ayelala..if you are stupid you are stupid
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Tochj(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2021
consequences of not studying your Bible
1.you are ignorant of whom you are.
2.you lose sight of what Christ had done on the cross.
3.you make an ordinary man your God.
4.The devil uses his disciples to mess you up.
So take time to study, The Holy spirit will open up your eyes to the reality of christ death and resurrection.
You are seated with Christ, even if you are passing through challenges, you understand that it's a normal thing.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Thazard(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Faller:
Even Jesus did not fart on the head of his disciples...instead he washed their feet.

what's wrong with these pastors of nowadays...

After farting on their head....How their head go take correct now...

cheesy
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by 99thEnemy(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
So a pastor go just eat beans and egg come church dey begin manifest untop people face...nawa oh

You just said it all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Geesaintagape: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Once a man carryy Bible he is man of God automatically.
Mumu Africans

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by IgboWarlord(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
I no blame am sha,na the FOOLISH African Christians wey dey allow am trample on their FHR in the name of divine intervention...There's one nonsense RCCG church close to my apartment,i never hear something since early this morning..Geez,where can you get an RPG when you need one?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by wiseone28: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2021
As developed as South Africa them blacks still behave like 500AD Arabian guy..

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by 99thEnemy(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:
I only pity those who have stopped making use of their free gifted senses

There is no patch for human stupidity grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by donMIG(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2021
How can man b so stupid.... Man wei wise pass all creations of God!

If na so my..... lipsrsealed
I no go talk
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by autonomous22: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2021
Holy fart.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Sigh... Negroes!!! Why always African Negroes??!... Dear Lord! embarassed
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2021
wiseone28:
As developed as South Africa them blacks still behave like 500AD Arabian guy..

Remove the descendants of their colonial masters who stayed back, South Africa would be far worse than South Sudan by now! FACTS!!!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2021
futurerex:
Seun and his moderators are really working! Trying hard to blackmail Christians on a special day such as this!

Well, most Christians or so called proponents of this sacred faith actually do most of the defacing of the religion.

I mean, what do you call this level of fvckery??! undecided
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by okayman4real(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2021
OMG Could this be true
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by temiyato(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
IME1:
angry Seun warn your mods on the kind of topics they push to the greater readership on front page.
What's the meaning of this nasty topic?
These are the fake and malicious people masquerading and pretending to be Christians in their vain attempt to ridicule the Body of Christ and stand against the Kingdom of God.
It is offensive to we Christians.
I'd be also upset if this happened in any other faith.
If it's in Hinduism or Buddhism it will be equally offensive as it stands to ridicule.

Farting is a natural consequence of passing gas in the process of the digestive system.

Please let's respect people's faiths.

If someone is using the Nok terracotta in a demeaning way we would rise up against them.
If someone is desecrates the Osogbo groove many will rise against it.
If someone calls the adire or kente materials ugly we will rise against them.

There is a limit to "everyone is entitled to his opinion."

If you don't agree, will one be entitled to abuse or curse you or your relatives or children because he or she is entitled to his opinion, freedom of speech or right as an adult?

Please let's all be guided. Mods, Seun and the op lipsrsealed

Meanwhile happy Easter to everyone

I disagree with u sir. These satanic agents shud be know to all men that their practices aint christ like. We shud know what is happening around us so we dont walk blindlessly in doom. If u are currently benefiting from one of them , u better repent , ur days of reckoning is almost at hand.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
nwimo22:
����
Guy abeg I dey inside church

...And you are pressing phone instead of being "Lost In the Spirit"! Wehdone!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by incogni2o: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2021
illicit:
When a black man has priority over his folks

He demonises them, denigrates them, degrades them

Same with white Men Oga.

It's Human nature, not Black nature.

Whites are even more sinister in these kind of things.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Goldbw122(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2021
This is another ritual that the babalawo have told the pastor to perform on Sunday, that is why I always check the church I go to if is truly found of God, many churches are fake..
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by temiyato(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Tochj:
consequences of not studying your Bible
1.you are ignorant of whom you are.
2.you lose sight of what Christ had done on the cross.
3.you make an ordinary man your God.
4.The devil uses his disciples to mess you up.
So take time to study, The Holy spirit will open up your eyes to the reality of christ death and resurrection.
You are seated with Christ, even if you are passing through challenges, you understand that it's a normal thing.

God bless u for these words sir.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by oyeb15: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
ENDTIME
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Fcwilly: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2021
see the stupid harlot looking gay calling himself pastor.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by BnQoyyim(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Burgerlomo: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by AfonjaConehead: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2021
On the order of sarakibukola thefacelessman blackpantherxxx grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2021
And Christ never farted on his disciples for once, not even by mistake.

This is how to know a fake pastor!!!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
John 11:35
Jesus Wept
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by wiseone28: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Angelfrost:

Remove the descendants of their colonial masters who stayed back, South Africa would be far worse than South Sudan by now! FACTS!!!
No doubt about that..

I wish Nigeria had colonial descendant..

At least we would have learn from them how to make roads with pavement, walkway and close gutters grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by mu2sa2: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Dsprave:
Tell me Christianity is not a joke cheesy
Hahahahaha! My powerfully anointed fingers crossed.That's all my comment.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by LMS1(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2021
he derservs this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / 14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.