Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power (53843 Views)

Meet The Pastor Who Farts On The Faces Of Church Members During Deliverance / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by desiredhome: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Myer:

As disgusting as this is, the more important question is were the "victims" healed of their "infirmities".

Cos Jesus actually mixed his saliva with sand to heal a blind man in the Bible. That was equally gross.

If they were healed then, maybe that's how God decided to manifest his power.lol
What is this one saying?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by HopeVictor(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
KingLion007:
Hahahahahahaha..nothing i no go see for this world..Imagine me wea b fart master,naim b say i go finish my devotees with hot,smelly and thunderous fart na...God abeg come tk us outta of dis world.
Lol...fart master well-done oh
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by diaspoAFRICANS: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why will you put such a thing on a day that Christians are celebrating the resurrection of their savior?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Goodman247: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
False prophets
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by desiredhome: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
abidem4real:

Hmmmm! Christianity and the gullibility of many of the so called Christians sha
They are not Christians, they are idol worshipers disguising as christians.......
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by banmee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

SMDH

I am surprised you are surprised. The church been doing that for centuries. Figuratively shitting on their heads with false information and now taking it further by doing it literarily.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by banmee(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:
I only pity those who have stopped making use of their free gifted senses

You mean christians right? Any practicing christian lost their sense of reason the day they signed up.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by donbenie(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Some Africans people with their clouded vision grin grin .... this small boy too , calling himself a man of God ..grin to slap him dey hungry me Sha
The old men that parades themselves as god of men,are they any better?

Religion is a SCAM! angry
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by mohdrimi: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Very disgusting...
What a shame...
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trust on nairaland to try to ridicule the gospel on Sundays

But check Friday posts for Muslims

Failing enterprise
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by ablejesus26(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
imhotep:
Sai APCheat
grin
imhotep:
Sai APCheat
E no go better for Apcheat ���
E no go better for pdthief ���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by demmie1: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
What they deserved
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by kareemkamil(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is what we are talking about, in black land, can white person do this to his followers. Christianity is a course, in black land.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Holy shit grin grin

Nah these kind akamu pastors "bella shmurda" sing world for grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Slimwhyt(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Obinoscopy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheCalculator:
He told the magazine Drum: "It started with Master Jesus when he stepped on Peter. It is the demonstration of God's power. Just like God made Adam go into a deep sleep, it is a similar thing.

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/pastor-says-farts-heads-worshippers-23829916
I wonder where in the Bible did Jesus stepped on Peter?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Fantazy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
When I thought I have seen all NAWA O!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Fantazy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
When I thought I have seen all NAWA O!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by kechywillz(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is no pastor or a man of God,he is man of men
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by wavylevel: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Black man undecided
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Humanoid01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Faller:
Even Jesus did not fart on the head of his disciples...instead he washed their feet.

what's wrong with these pastors of nowadays...

After farting on their head....How their head go take correct now...
You're saying “EVEN Jesus did not fart on the head of his disciples” like that's even an option to consider in the first place? It's insane to think of considering that, let alone doing it.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Humanoid01(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adewale1603:
can only happen in south Africa
Can also happen in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nyanabo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Not every pastor is a man of God. Most are native doctors who are now on suit and in the church because nobody patronizes them again so they had to repackage.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by VicM6: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
End-time pasitor every where you go..... na dem dem bdat o... watch out
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by emmadothings(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cosmic thunder.
One of the reasons I don't go to church is because the church nowadays has become modernized shrine.
I prefer to pray in my house and read my bible than to allow one satanist lay his bloody hands on me, though not all pastors are the same but 95 percent in Nigeria and world are the same.
Read ur bible and worship God in truth and spirit nobody will deceive u
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by KingLion007(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:

Lol...fart master well-done oh
I hail u my colleague
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Henri8: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Southy people have always stupid. Was it no there some maga asked them to eat grass?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Majestybaba92(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin
Faller:
Even Jesus did not fart on the head of his disciples...instead he washed their feet.

what's wrong with these pastors of nowadays...

After farting on their head....How their head go take correct now...
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Jaqenhghar: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
banmee:

I am surprised you are surprised. The church been doing that for centuries. Figuratively shitting on their heads with false information and now taking it further by doing it literarily.
Im not surprised. Just disgusted. That's how I lost an aunt to that conman Oyedepo ( also known as Oledepo) she had been sick the went to the man for healing. She sold virtuly everything she had to get access to that nigger, then came back proclaiming that she was healed and stopped taking her meds. Ironically when she died not one member of that church came to comfort her family.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by atonement12: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Myer:

Well I still go to church cos I want to believe again.
I really want to believe there's something i missed.

Cos unless the power of the Holy Spirit is manifest both in speaking in tongues as well as other gifts and fruit of the Holyspirit, then I believe I'll only just be another victim of religion like most of you professing to be Christians on here neither manifesting the life of Christ nor the Power of the Holyspirit as promised in the Bible.
Worry less about 'victims of religion,' concentrate more on saving your own soul!
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by consultancy: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Very good. Mess for their heads well well. All sheeples need to receive sense
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheCalculator:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/pastor-says-farts-heads-worshippers-23829916

bunch of brainwashed sheep......these type of sheep are also in nigeria.......they will do anything their pastor says,,,,,,..even if their pastor say make dem open their toto, dem go open am without any hesitation.......

No wonder they western world see the blacks as the dumpest race......they gave the blacks religions and took away their brains......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.