Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? (87538 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Cerebellum: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
People rise and people fall

Who told you she has fallen

You pple will just open ur mouth waah waah waah spill what you are ignorant of!

My God will save you
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
You wan give her modelling contract?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by mkoabiola: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
May be she Don do gragra to d lady that shot her into fame..

Abeg remind of that lady that picked her from d street sef

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by vaca1: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wayne4uall:

The bitch way leave her husband after she made am...
Really? This true?
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by GeneralPula: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nairaland feminist happy die when she leave her husband..

Women & blind brain..

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Reeberry: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
How she take concern us?
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by PAQ(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
How this girl became so popular still baffles me till now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Duplexxx: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bread seller to a millionaire
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
She was not really a bread seller I sorry for you if you believed that story

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by lastmessenger: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
I saw her in my dream Hawking bread. I don't know if its malaria dream. But the dream looks so real .

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by miqos02(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
i was thinking about this lady last week
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
them Don mismanage the fame...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by pickatyou1: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
She dey her house.

Na op type dey pursue people enter depression.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Asiseeit: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
steveodo:
Chelsea were winning matches until BUHARI decided to visit London.
Jumoke was doing fine until her husband was no longer good for her.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Superboss: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Franckelv230:
Maybe they should just get another bread seller to replace her. This time, it should be from Agege.

They are the highest bread consumers in the whole world. Fear Agege people, they can eat bread twice daily, for a whole month.

One of the poorest neighborhoods in Lagos and our current speak in the state House of assembly of thieves is from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Foodqueen(f): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kholar211:
my person, things be dey happen for life o, forget Afrimagic or not, tings dey happen. Na wetin I experienced.

Her glory fit linked to her husband start and, the moment she left her husband, things wey dey sweet before go just disappear into tiny air.

I no doubt your opinion o

Really
Care to share. I wanna learn from real life experience.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by oooook: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
We cannot be looking for two people at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by designated100: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
mkoabiola:

Ty Bello grin
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Goldenrod1: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
She's making her money on a low key
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Buffalo2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
MrTeeo:
Thought about her yesterday.
Same here, in fact I intended generating a thread buh I later forgot
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by chaloskyx: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
she was used and dumped she actually has nothing to offer like other names such as tasha cee cee negi the truth is she was over hyped

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Raymond0008(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
mkoabiola:

Ty bello
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Realhommie(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

Quit being such a CRUDE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST...
Is she a slave? If a marriage is no longer working, it’s in the best interest of BOTH parties to part ways.

>
And what made the marriage stop working suddenly?

It's not about being Mysogynist, truth is that she let fame get a hold of her. Unfortunately the fame lasted but for a moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Mrlcredible: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
franchasng:
Where is "Mr Spell" Op, don't be tribalistic shocked shocked shocked

we no even remember that one again
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by esthel(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why blame her for leaving a husband that was never there in the first place, she was in Lagos alone hustling to feed the kids with the man nowhere to be found.
Luck shone on her and he remembered he had a wife, came to join her and was still leeching on her, who won't leave that kind of deadbeat father and husband.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Oshokalo: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
she don add ewa agonyi join the bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
The fashion of the world PASSETH away but the Word(Jesus) abideth forever- (1corinth. 7:31). The grass fadeth ,the flower withereth,even as the flesh is as grass(Isa.40:6-cool. It’s not her,even C.Ronaldo,Messi,Burna boy,the latest cars,phones,gadgets,fashion,all shall fade away but the Life of Jesus in a man that what that resonates eternally. Get that life today or you soon become moribund like the case study. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Mrlcredible: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
mkoabiola:

T Y Bello
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Mrlcredible: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
vaca1:
Really? This true?
no be today na
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by makizee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
She's chilling, making ends meet, living life like Millions of Other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let her be
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by ussv: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Me sef I'm looking for her lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.