Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? (87539 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
esthel:
Why blame her for leaving a husband that was never there in the first place, she was in Lagos alone hustling to feed the kids with the man nowhere to be found.
Luck shone on her and he remembered he had a wife, came to join her and was still leeching on her, who won't leave that kind of deadbeat father and husband.

So much pain in your post!!!

I can power a small generator with it for 4 hours.

N.B: Now that Una don scatter her home and her fame, Goan marry her na... undecided

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by AtoningBlood(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
She even changed her name to Olajumoke Chris. Last post on Instagram was June 2019.

Education is key, people can't keep branding you. You must add that value to yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/5035797/olajumoke-orisaguna-sunday-orisaguna-face

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by naijadrivablog: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Franckelv230:
But even till today I never understood what the whole brouhaha about this girl.

Me too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Gainman: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Why i didn't hear about her again?
She can't be heard again because she betrayed her head, the husband. She sold her life just because of loaf of bread.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by SKYHIGHfx: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
You need to be educated to maintain limelight
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by iHart(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
esthel:
Why blame her for leaving a husband that was never there in the first place, she was in Lagos alone hustling to feed the kids with the man nowhere to be found.
Luck shone on her and he remembered he had a wife, came to join her and was still leeching on her, who won't leave that kind of deadbeat father and husband.
the husband was not there in the first, so how does the two sleep together and birth children?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by immortalcrown(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
mkoabiola:
May be she Don do gragra to d lady that shot her into fame..

Abeg remind of that lady that picked her from d street sef

TY Bello
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
iHart:
the husband was not there in the first, so how does the two sleep together and birth children?

My guy just leave her.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's one of the fvcking things about showbiz, they will use and dump you after cashing out..... Ain't even hearing about Mr Spell anymore. Na so the game be.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Lamasta(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
The lady story self get as e be
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Viktorinox2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is she a Nigerian President, lawmakers, governor's wife

Please allow the poor lady to mind her business...

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by SmartPolician: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
esthel:

This is not true.

The couple agreed that she would hawk bread to support the family.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by GChux1: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I am not her fans so I don't know anything about her
It's 'I'm not her fan'. Not fans. All ye Chelsea people

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kholar211:
my person, things be dey happen for life o, forget Afrimagic or not, tings dey happen. Na wetin I experienced.

Her glory fit linked to her husband start and, the moment she left her husband, things wey dey sweet before go just disappear into tiny air.

I no doubt your opinion o

her glory link am em she dey sell bread before the fame?

Una no go let us rest abi?
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Probably returned back to her roots.

All this social media life may not be her thing. The fish has returned back to its waters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fame without a real and marketable talent fades quickly. Modeling is NOT a talent. It's like doing ushering job and telling everyone you have a talent. Nah, it's not. Even people with real talent find it VERY hard to keep up the status.

Well, I'll like to believe she's somewhere building a business and earning some good cash for herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by RPG2020(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
MrTeeo:
Thought about her yesterday.

Another person matter nor go kill you say Amen
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Probably getting fvcked right now.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Mrbaz1: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
People rise and people fall
God this just took me off my heels with laughter
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mrbaz1:
God this just took me off my heels with laughter
grin
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE SUCKING DICK lol
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Ugandatales: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Franckelv230:
Maybe they should just get another bread seller to replace her. This time, it should be from Agege.

They are the highest bread consumers in the whole world. Fear Agege people, they can eat bread twice daily, for a whole month.

Bread and beans grin
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by EgunMogaji2: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kyrx:
shocked

I’m curious about her current situation too...

Waiting for an update here.

Me too.

Hers was a national uplifting story.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by wyqay: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
I think she on course to study new method of bread production in Afghanistan.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
esthel:
The man was no deadbeat, he was in Osun also struggling to make ends meet. And no, he didn't leave her, he wasn't no where to be found, they were very much together. Just tough circumstances at the time.

The thing with women, once little fame and fortune smile your way y'all become airheads suddenly. The majority of you can't manage fame and balance your families. For man once fame and fortune smiles his way his priority is for his family to be settled, but for a lady? Very selfish gender.

Now that she left the man because she was being deceived and was getting passes from several men with raging hormones, what has become of her and her fame? And that's how she'll ruin her life if she's not careful.

Sense is very far from a lot of your folks..

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Realhommie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
luminouz:

So much pain in your post!!!

I can power a small generator with it for 4 hours.

N.B: Now that Una don scatter her home and her fame, Goan marry her na... undecided
Hahahaha, no mind that one.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by udemzyudex(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
esthel:

and someone up there wrote about her luck being tied to her husband, the annoying thing about some Nigerians is that, they don't know the full story but will talk as if everything happend in their room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Tremple8v: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
She dey house dey enjoy her money jejely. She know say 9ja sabi use and dump.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lowkey things
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Dottore: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
kiss[b][/b]
UTILITYMAY:
She is in US; she is now the Special Adviser to President Joe Biden on Bread Production!
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Maj196(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
She dey nairaland oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.