Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy (8855 Views)

BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by SlimBuchi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Babatojide:
SIMPLE Dear...
First return all the monies he spent so far...
Which includes...
The sub...
The 50k for the shopping...
The calls he has been calling you so far...
Then kindly and politely ask him to return your phone number that u are not doing again oo...
u are already Fiancéed...
N.B... don’t forget to return the keke money too oo...
It’s important...
Cheers dearie smiley grin
grin
Babatojide:
SIMPLE Dear...
First return all the monies he spent so far...
Which includes...
The sub...
The 50k for the shopping...
The calls he has been calling you so far...
Then kindly and politely ask him to return your phone number that u are not doing again oo...
u are already Fiancéed...
N.B... don’t forget to return the keke money too oo...
It’s important...
Cheers dearie smiley grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by orohbiro(f): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
daddymummy:

I hope by now you must have received up to 200 DM from men here.

You are just beautifying yourself and you keep the thread going so that men can view your pictures and send you a DM.

I pray that you find the kind of men you want here in Nairaland.you are very stupid who told u man i s my problem? Or searching

But be careful of some men here who are only interested in sex.

By this post,I advise men who are serious to approach you for what you want whether it is marriage, relationship or money you want.

As for me, I have money, but I am taken already, otherwise I would have given you the money if that is what you want.

I just got engaged to a military lady from Aba.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by UwaMmebii(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mcslize:

Chaaai! Things some men do. I shame for those kind of men that think they can use money win a girl's heart.

I really feel pity for them.

Nairaland really opened my eyes. Money cannot buy or win a girl's heart but some guys don't know this, if not for some advice here I for dey mumu for one little girl's hand
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by queenjoseph(f): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2021
daddymummy:

I hope by now you must have received up to 200 DM from men here.

You are just beautifying yourself and you keep the thread going so that men can view your pictures and send you a DM.

I pray that you find the kind of men you want here in Nairaland.

But be careful of some men here who are only interested in sex.

By this post,I advise men who are serious to approach you for what you want whether it is marriage, relationship or money you want.

As for me, I have money, but I am taken already, otherwise I would have given you the money if that is what you want.

I just got engaged to a military lady from Aba.

daddymummy:
This experience took place when I sat in front of female soldiers inside a luxurious night bus.

Because they are soldiers, the back seat was closed so that they were sitting at the very end.

As in, they took over all the back seat, and the space that remained behind them was closed, because a civilian must not sit behind a soldier.

It is a soldier that is supposed to sit behind a civilian, not the other way round.

You know soldiers prefer the back seat in a luxurious bus.

All the soldiers there were females who just returned to their base in Kano, after their pass had expired.

A fair female soldier started saying she needed banana.

She said it several times.

She asked me if I could give her banana.

I could not decipher if she meant real banana or the other banana.

Because she is a soldier,it could be dangerous to assume she needed the other banana,if that was not what she meant.

She told me several times that she needed banana.

I wanted to buy her banana by the road side but she just laughed and said I should not.

She told other female soldiers around that I am a well behaved somebody.

She and another soldier gave me okpa which I ate.

So from Aba to Kano,I was not at ease, not knowing what to expect and fearing that she might think I am shunning her,if she actually meant the other banana, without me accepting to give it to her.

But I am very disciplined and cannot easily fall into sexual immorality, even if she had clearly told me she wanted sex.

But I really liked her after I heard her telling a story of how she and some female soldiers were sent to a location to guide.

She said she gathered all the females in the location and asked them to lie down on the ground while she spared only the males.

She said that she and the other female soldiers later "broke the legs" of all the women as they laid on the ground.

She said she did so to show the females there that she was better than them.

She said most men in that location fell in love with her and the other female soldiers after seeing their (the female soldiers) superiority over their women.

She said some males there left their fiancee and got engaged to the female soldiers which has resulted in about 10 of the female soldiers marrying from that location.

She said one truth which I read before in a psychological book: Many men will leave their fiancee for a woman who is able to show superiority over their fiancee.

If she had asked me to marry her after saying this,I would have accepted immediately.

Because from all her statements,I was able to see that she respect males unlike most women who see men as objects of disrespect and insult.

I later arrived Kano without any issues.

Is it this lady soldier whom you said broke the legs of women in order to prove her love for you?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by Mcslize: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Nairaland really opened my eyes. Money cannot buy or win a girl's heart but some guys don't know this, if not for some advice here I for dey mumu for one little girl's hand

That's the mistake some guys make. They feel spending money on a girl, taking her out and acting all gentle man around her will make her fall in love. Those things actually do the opposite of making a girl start misbehaving especially when she detects a guy is trying all his best to please her with material things.

The girl I am dating right now, I have purposely not given her money for anything like making her hair or getting something except tfare whenever she visits. But she is still madly in love. She calls with her airtime and we talk for almost 10 to 15 minutes.

Sometimes I try reciprocating by calling her for 20 minutes straight. She hasn't asked me for money and I myself I know how it is like giving a girl money when she didn't ask for it. It will look like I am trying to use money to please her which I don't want.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by daddymummy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yes my dear.

She is the one.

She won my heart by the way she always treats the male gender with respect and love.

She cannot harm or do bad things to a male gender.

That is why I love her so much and will marry her.

I will show her full love, faithfulness and respect.

queenjoseph:

Is it this lady soldier whom you said broke the legs of women in order to prove her love for you?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by Mrscarter(f): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2021
orohbiro:
From day one I told him quite blank I saw him as a friend and nothing more I don't pick is calls after 28miss calls that a clear sign to turn him off buh the guy won't burge I didn't force him to spend the money he did it willingly

Yes but u still accepted it knowing its encouraging him. And not giving ur number to start with is the best sign u coulda gave
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy by AlphamaleTech1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
U will hate ur self if I should comment.

U so annoying with this trash.
Ole!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.