Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Single Life Is Amazing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Is Amazing! (1313 Views)

OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life Is Amazing! by ThiagoKid(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
phodoraz:
A time will come when you will want more. Enjoy this phase

More of what?
Do you meant more of sex? Please, learn how to be more specific.

Don't thank me.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Amazing! by Macchiavelli(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2021
360clips:
Things like this can never affect me! So because I see all of my hommies with wife that means I must have one to? Bs. Change ur dumb mindset. undecided
Dumb ke,look who is talking...by the time you are 70 and no woman by your side to call your own,then you will know what 'this life' is all about.
You will know who is really a dumbo..
Except you want to do the 'whizkid and davido' stuff or you look for little girls in your hood so your face can be seen on front page news or you self-service forever or you go to ashi house to catch what is flying there..suit yourself bro..las las na woman you go need ..body no be firewood..as you make your bed so you lie on it..
Re: Single Life Is Amazing! by healthbing(f): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2021
To an extent....
Re: Single Life Is Amazing! by phazotron(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2021
samwash:
@op, u are doing well, in singlehood you will find peace & rest of mind, but a time will come you will not find anything interesting to you anymore,
Even the football match & beer will not be interesting to you anymore, then, you will realize that you need a women in your life.
Let me burst ur bubble, being married to the love of your life is the sweetest thing a man will ever experience in life.
Married to the women you love & bearing you beautiful children by the woman is the best thing a man will ever encountered in life, then couple will money, more money, more more money....
So sweet !!!

We know

Unfortunately the ones Wey full outside na rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most / The Day You Will Never Forget / Beauty vs Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.