Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? (48572 Views)

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by abbiboy: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2021
mikezuruki:

Please pay no attention to those telling you it's a normal thing. It's not. Look for any MFM church around and go for deliverance. The devil is shortchanging you! Happy Easter

Mumuism is working u...mfm ko gfg nii.
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by EllemGiggy: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
I did not oo...they collected my phone, along my ATM and other valuables in my car..I just want how to know how I can track them through the account details
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Hollawayn05(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2021
T0BY:
Wetdream is a normal encounter.. but having it almost every day in a week is a call for concern.. maybe you should consider getting a gf if you don't have.

If if he eventually meet an Ogbanje as a girl friend nko?
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Suremikky(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
NuclearReactor:

ignore those saying it's konji and the only solution is to get a girlfriend undecided

and wetin come b ur own suggestion Mr. special adviser to the president?
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by kareemkamil(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Ur village people later get u guy
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Chai!! Lucky guy! You get wet dreams you are lucky, me i have not had wet dream, only once when i was 17 years old, i am now 37 years old i have not had a wet dream, there is nothing left inside my ball bags, for 20 years now my penis has been busy always, if i am not fuccking one or 2 women, single or married one week, i am fuccking 2 to 3 prostitutes the next week.

You need to go give thanks giving in your church for this wet dream good news, God picked your call. infact, celebrate it with fuccking 3 prostitutes at once. grin grin and 2 bags of weed.
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
What a day, op. This is not normal, I repeat it is not normal. I don't know if you masturbate, but it's good you brought it to our notice.
It's like Satan bringing you to a river of goodness, but can't force you to drink. I have had sex in the dream but I grabbed a hold of my consciousness and woke up. OP you can do it.
Am have learnt not to sleep much. Be setting alarm to wake up after 4 hours of sleep every day for a whole semester. Resolve in your mind to never ejaculate in a sex dream, but to cut it off and wake up.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by SunTzu123(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
manychallenges:
I've been experiencing wetdream everyday for more than a week now. Should I be worried? Is it even normal to having wetdream at 27?

Should I even call it wetdream because not like I've been having sex in my dreams. Would just wake up and notice the boxer have soaked with semen.

I ain't sexually active and with no girlfriend for some years now, and I hardly have sexual thought before I sleep.

Absolutely nothing to worry about. You are ok and NO; you don't have a spiritual wife and there are NO demons trying to destroy your "star". Simply biology at work.
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by sodieklucas(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's normal thing, I'm 27 also, I started having s.x at 26+ till date I never experienced wet dream, I never advice olosho or road side mechanic as someone said. Find your love bro plan your future with her and you can always offload some time..
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Emmanueledu(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
mikezuruki:

Please pay no attention to those telling you it's a normal thing. It's not. Look for any MFM church around and go for deliverance. The devil is shortchanging you! Happy Easter

Must we be spiritual about everything��‍♂️
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by gibzzhd: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
melviniyke2002:
not true.....abstinence remain d best til ur married.....@ least u hv peace of mind.....ur wudnt be worried abt STDs,pregnancy n co......for d constant wet dreams,bf u sleep avoid any sexual thoughts n pray.....
Note:wet dream is normal but it shdnt be always

Masturbation wouldnt hurt
At 27 you ain't sexually active then may be you should be masturbating a few times. There are health benefits to it
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Freelance363: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
U are okay.Wet dream is normal.
But if it occurs everyday,try reducing the amount of water u drink before going to bed.Sometimes,when u have the urge to urinate and ur body couldn't wake u,it might result to that.
Try setting ur alarm to waje u 5hours from when u went to bed.when u wake up,go urinate.it helps control it.
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by kwasoly(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
manychallenges:
I've been experiencing wetdream everyday for more than a week now. Should I be worried? Is it even normal to having wetdream at 27?

Should I even call it wetdream because not like I've been having sex in my dreams. Would just wake up and notice the boxer have soaked with semen.

I ain't sexually active and with no girlfriend for some years now, and I hardly have sexual thought before I sleep.

The truth is you watch the backside of ladies alot. So when you sleep the video of everything you have watched starts to play on your mind.
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by riczy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
When u don't av regular sex it happens, I once had dt experience, for one whole yr, I had no inter course, so wetdream continued, however pray with psalm 70 &124, ask God to deliver of any marine manipulation till it stops!
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by divineappo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
manychallenges:

bros, I am sure u are into masturbation, pls am not judging you, don't get me wrong, but u need to stop masturbation first, it won't be easy, but very very possible, I had same experience

Try to get a girlfriend or a bestie or sex mate, someone u can have real sex with

Then, every night, before you sleep, tell yourself this "I carry the Holy Spirit, and by my Authority in Christ JESUS, I decree that 'no more wet dreams whenever I sleep"

Listen to me, this would sound crazy, because, while saying that prayer above, the thoughts of you being a sinner will come to your mind, ignore it. The devil is only trying to make you lose boldness before God

Righteousness is your ability to stand before God without any sense of guilt

So, don't feel guilty because u had sex with a girl, don't let the devil use your guilt against your prayer.

Be bold, speak or say that prayer like a 100% Holy Person that you are (if u are really born again)

Let me shock you, "its not your acts and conducts that makes you Holy, its the Sacrifice of JESUS on the Cross that makes you Holy"
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
manychallenges:

Your succubi consorts approach you
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by AfonjaConehead: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
kense88:
You want him to marry just to have regular sex
What do you have and need a serious girlfriend for?
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by melviniyke2002(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
gibzzhd:

Masturbation wouldnt hurt
At 27 you ain't sexually active then may be you should be masturbating a few times. There are health benefits to it
cool

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Casemiro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
manychallenges:

very simple.

Change your sleeping position

sleep on your side (left or right) at night.

It is probably because pressure is applied to your hood when you sleep.

Too much pressure could lead to discharge of semen.

So, just sleep in a position where your peni will not be pressured or rubbed hard.

but don't sleep facing the celing o!

it could lead to nightmares!
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wet dreams!
That thing can embarrass someone ehn!
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by litaninja(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Your body is doing its job efficiently and as expected.

- producing the required amounts of "genetic fluid"

- filling up the tank with said fluid

- checking the levels regularly

- cycling out the old fluid regularly

- Repeating the cycle every 6 - 12 hours as expected
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by litaninja(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
If you like, sleep upside down, when wet dreams NEED to happen, they will. Again as long as your body is functioning normally.

harmonyglobal:
Try get a girlfriend.......and learn to to sleep on your right side

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by litaninja(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Not rare. He simply has a high libido.

To experience wet dreams is normal.
To experience it everyday is rare I think.
I have never experienced but my ex-girlfriend used to get them some nights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) / COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.