Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter (6243 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by pregnantMan: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2021
please help a brother. Put a smile on my face.. It's Easter and I don't even have any money for breakfast. God bless you. Amen.

First bank
Effiong Sunday
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by Akuruoulo(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2021
36STATES:
Always what he wants us to do? What of the ones we want him to do?

like steady electricity and removal of those bringing misery to Nigerians.
What of ensuring we get good jobs after many years of lower and higher education?

What of eliminating malaria that kills millions of innocent kids around the world?
What of cancer that just took away a newly qualified young medical doctor, leaving her 2 toddlers without a mother?

These things are not too much to ask...., are they?
Thats why there is HEAVEN
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by Akuruoulo(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
How many of this are Israelites or European that brought Jesus to us doing
thanks to them for showing me the way. If them like make them no do am
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by ofiko123(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter celebration to everyone.....
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by OBUA12345: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2021
happy Easter all nairaland guys, may the saviour Jesus Christ dwell in us as we clebrt8 his purpose of resurrection. once again Happ Easter.
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by Josywhyte: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Churches are not practicing all these things. Rather the pastors are only after money and tithe
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by oluwaseyi0: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
thanks to them for showing me the way. If them like make them no do am

If they have not come to show you the 'way' where do you think you will be now?

Your great-grandfather that they didn't show the way where do you think they are right now? Inside hell of fire I guess?
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by FullBlastLight: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
AvalonSpace:
That's the greatest commandment �

It's not d greatest commandment, bt 2nd greatest!

Find out!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by JimmyfixDesigns: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Interesting15:

Some Christians are not usually eager about festive celebrations as they are usually irritated by the sinful stuff many indulge in all in the name of celebrating.

Nevertheless, we must be wise with the wisdom of God and take advantage of such times as this to blow the trumpet of our Risen LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. We must show the world the beauty of salvation in Christ, and show them how much He loves them.

And as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, I want to admonish you to celebrate it in a way that will please Him and make Him happy. You can easily get this done by understanding what is currently in His heart, and align with His Will aggressively.

And in this short article, let me tell you some of the prominent things in the Heart of God at such times as this

1. That Everyone Of Us Should Nurture An Intimate Relationship With Him

Love was what made God create humankind in the first place. And even after Man rebelled against the Almighty God by disobeying His loving instructions, love made HIM visit the earth to die for us and set us free from the clutches of satan, sin, hell fire and death.

So, God loves us (John 3:16), and He wants you to come closer to Him. God is not interested in religion, but that everyone of us should have an intimate relationship with HIM, which is possible only by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and making intentional decisions to align with the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14,16)

So, if you are yet to embrace Jesus Christ, this is the best decision you can make today. Simply open your heart and tell HIM, "JESUS, have mercy on me, and come into my life"

If you are already a Christian, make the decision to get closer to God much more than the stage you are currently.

2. That We Expand The Frontiers Of His Kingdom

God is the Supreme Creator, and all must bow to His authority. Once the Kingdom of God is flourishing in all facets of human endeavor, we will discover that the solution to humanity crisis is the Kingdom of God.

And so, in this end time, God wants us to partner with Him to establish His Kingdom in different areas - media, the family, government, education sector, military, etc, where everyone will subscribe to His Lordship, and everything will be done only in accordance to His Will.

So, don't just live for yourself. Ask yourself, "how can I partner with the Holy Spirit to establish the consciousness of God at the area(s) He has planted me?" "How can I use my influence and resources to promote the agenda of Jesus Christ"?

3. That We Live In Preparedness For His Second Coming

The LORD want us to know that He is coming back again very soon, and His coming is imminent. Hence, He wants us to stay true in Him, expectantly, as the night is far spent. For those of us that are already distracted by the affairs of this world, He wants us to repent and amend our ways.

Also importantly, He wants us to prioritize Evangelism (Mark 16:15), using every available medium to tell the unsaved ones to come to Jesus and be saved.

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/3-things-god-wants-us-to-do-as-we.html?m=1

God didn't tell you to celebrate a refurbished pagan celebration in the name of his son. Is it a coincidence that the same eggs and bunnies used in worshiping ishtar is the same used in your easter? Ishtar for Easter. Wake up.
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by FishLaps: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
36STATES:
Always what he wants us to do? What of the ones we want him to do?

like steady electricity and removal of those bringing misery to Nigerians.
What of ensuring we get good jobs after many years of 2021 Cursed Images lower and higher education?

What of eliminating malaria that kills millions of innocent kids around the world?
What of cancer that just took away a newly qualified young medical doctor, leaving her 2 toddlers without a mother?

These things are not too much to ask...., are they?
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by CanadaCars(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Interesting15:

Some Christians are not usually eager about festive celebrations as they are usually irritated by the sinful stuff many indulge in all in the name of celebrating.

Nevertheless, we must be wise with the wisdom of God and take advantage of such times as this to blow the trumpet of our Risen LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. We must show the world the beauty of salvation in Christ, and show them how much He loves them.

And as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, I want to admonish you to celebrate it in a way that will please Him and make Him happy. You can easily get this done by understanding what is currently in His heart, and align with His Will aggressively.

And in this short article, let me tell you some of the prominent things in the Heart of God at such times as this

Love was what made God create humankind in the first place. And even after Man rebelled against the Almighty God by disobeying His loving instructions, love made HIM visit the earth to die for us and set us free from the clutches of satan, sin, hell fire and death.

So, God loves us (John 3:16), and He wants you to come closer to Him. God is not interested in religion, but that everyone of us should have an intimate relationship with HIM, which is possible only by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and making intentional decisions to align with the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14,16)

So, if you are yet to embrace Jesus Christ, this is the best decision you can make today. Simply open your heart and tell HIM, "JESUS, have mercy on me, and come into my life"

If you are already a Christian, make the decision to get closer to God much more than the stage you are currently.

God is the Supreme Creator, and all must bow to His authority. Once the Kingdom of God is flourishing in all facets of human endeavor, we will discover that the solution to humanity crisis is the Kingdom of God.

And so, in this end time, God wants us to partner with Him to establish His Kingdom in different areas - media, the family, government, education sector, military, etc, where everyone will subscribe to His Lordship, and everything will be done only in accordance to His Will.

So, don't just live for yourself. Ask yourself, "how can I partner with the Holy Spirit to establish the consciousness of God at the area(s) He has planted me?" "How can I use my influence and resources to promote the agenda of Jesus Christ"?

The LORD want us to know that He is coming back again very soon, and His coming is imminent. Hence, He wants us to stay true in Him, expectantly, as the night is far spent. For those of us that are already distracted by the affairs of this world, He wants us to repent and amend our ways.

Also importantly, He wants us to prioritize Evangelism (Mark 16:15), using every available medium to tell the unsaved ones to come to Jesus and be saved.

God bless you.

Easter is a pagan festival that is detestable to God.
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by Bankilolo: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jesus died for us, He love us so much that He died so that we will live.thank you Jesus for you love.
Re: 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Interesting15:

God bless you.

If God never declared Easter His own instituted Holiday, by whose authority do you then declare that your commandments here have to do with God?

Don't you see that what you declare here is against God -adding your own commandments to God's Law - you shove your words into the very mouth of God? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? / Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.