Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests (51035 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by brainhgeek(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
newworld31:
By Eyo Charles

https://dailytrust.com/easter-olumba-consecrates-1247-bishops-1800-female-priests

Sounds like all the adult male members became bishops and all their wives and adult females became priests
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Proffdada: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
isan:
Religion is a scam
That one
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by GreaterFuture(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2021
ZeraSchool:
Na their girls dey sweet pass tongue
How you take Know? Are you based in Cross River State
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Akfrenzy(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2021
illicit:
I thought they said dis man don off
na him papa wey kpuff and DEM still dey wait for his resurrection

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by lebete3000: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2021
anochuko01:
This Calabar lady here is always shouting "olumba mo". And she sabi mock the actual Christans, not knowing how ridiculous she looks.

Hope sey you don sample her congo sha?

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by MrEndowed1: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2021
This is his son
illicit:
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by ZeraSchool: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2021
GreaterFuture:

How you take Know? Are you based in Cross River State
You want to come and collect your vtu money cool

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by GreaterFuture(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:

Exactly!

I was a faithful member of Olumba Brotherhood.

I left them because they are NOT Christians.

If you disagree with my opinion, let us debate it here. Tell me why they are Christians and I will tell you why they are NOT Christians.

I know many secrets about them.

Safe and Secured Way To Make Money With Peace of Mind. See my signature for details.
Okay, first Question, what made you join them in the first Place? how and when, what year?

2. Where are the adherents more in number? Cos I haven't seen them in Lagos at all, except in Calabar

3. The secrets you talk about mention like three (tho I think it's obvious to most of them that the religion is very very off from the Bible, even they sometimes say so, look at the history and sayings from the first olumba, his father)
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by GreaterFuture(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2021
ZeraSchool:

You want to come and collect your vtu money cool
?? What are you talking about?
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by MrEndowed1: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Kindly share [ kissquote author=IntegrityFarmsN post=100471263]

Exactly!

I was a faithful member of Olumba Brotherhood.

I left them because they are NOT Christians.

If you disagree with my opinion, let us debate it here. Tell me why they are Christians and I will tell you why they are NOT Christians.

I know many secrets about them.

Safe and Secured Way To Make Money With Peace of Mind. See my signature for details.[/quote]
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Jack005:
Are you a member?

Am a proud member

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Bennycollins: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2021
The real OO Obu is mud by now. His son Roland is the one in that picture.
illicit:
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2021
illicit:
The father is dead, not him. The father was their first Jesus and after he died this one took over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry who is Olumba Olumba
The King of Kings and Lord of Lords and
The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. The One with the Seven Spirits of God. Embodiment of beauty, holiness, love, power etc

Don't mind whatever any says. Practical speaking, no living or nonliving can bear such authority and still exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by OBALOLA55(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2021
majamajic:

Your sis was a victim ?
MYND44 LALASTICLALA
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Olatara(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Brainlight:
FIRST CLASS... HELL CANDIDATES
Who made you the gatekeeper of hell? undecided

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Shuzzi(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. The One with the Seven Spirits of God. Embodiment of beauty, holiness, love, power etc

Don't mind whatever any says. Practical speaking, no living or nonliving can bear such authority and still exist
[/s] Jesus alone is King

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Olatara(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2021
technicallyrich:
I prefer these man to that Yoruba Muslim thief adebole.
Adebole God purnish you.
Really?
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Okoroawusa: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2021
4dor:
When did Olumba become Christians?
The above statement is the reason I hate Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Tho the followers of these religions it is a pissing contest of who is and is not a TRUE worshipper even among same religion.

Taaaa!...Gbafusienu!!!

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Masterito(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2021
You should have said religion not Christianity.
RapistOnBail:
Christianity, the bedrock of POLITICS

So divided in administration. You hear Catholics, Living faith, Christ embassy, Goshen, Christ Apostle, Olumba Olumba, and a Hundred thousandth of these churches.

Funny, they all try to win their fellow Christians to their parish. You hear them saying, come to my church and find salvation. Don’t go to that other church. You won’t find salvation there. grin

Happy Easter brethren

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Shuzzi(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

The above statement is the reason I hate Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Tho the followers of these religions it is a pissing contest of who is and is not a TRUE worshipper even among same religion.

Taaaa!...Gbafusienu!!!
Do they believe in Christ? NO
So they are not Christians

4 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by anochuko01(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2021
lebete3000:

Hope sey you don sample her congo sha?
Are you mad? angry angry
Congo ko, Benin Republic nii
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by vickydevoka(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2021
ZeraSchool:
Na their girls dey sweet pass tongue
Na lie. Cele Yoruba gals sweet pass
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Witchersunited: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
na him papa wey kpuff and DEM still dey wait for his resurrection
shocked
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by anochuko01(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2021
NetValueFX:

The father is dead, not him. The father was their first Jesus and after he died this one took over.
Hope he's grooming the next olumba already grin
God go help am, that one eyes go open wella

3 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by anochuko01(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na lie. Cele Yoruba gals sweet pass
All na poison

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Abascoh: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2021
illicit:
The original olumba olumba is dead,this one is his son that took over after his death.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by gawu1: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Even Olumba olumba people dey call dem selves Christians. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
newworld31:

Really So Jesus is no longer King of Kings but Olumba of Calabar?

Oh you mean Jesus is no longer the Lord of Lord but Olumba from Calabar?

You mean he possessed 7 spirit? 7 spirit from where, bible or demonic spirit So you mean in Calabar now we have a man equal God bah

Young man I only asked who he is just to hear people like you. Go and change your prayer point you are under spiritual siege. I know that man more than you do.

His demonic shrine was shut down in Gambia(Serekunda) then when I was in that country because of blood sacrifice crime they were caught red handed.

One of my colleague in Germany then attended his church. His life was ruined in that your lord or lord Church or shrine.

A junior friend wife from Orlu her mother life was ruined in that your lord of lord Church or shrine. The woman was one of their mother whatever in the church or shrine she turned muted physically, she was in spiritual trance for years, live like a spirit in human flesh, very weird, strange infact she died 2 years ago miserably in solitary.

You want more evidence

Pls seek for help you are in boundage Mr man. I don't care who Olumba is pls.

Pls I give no shit who the bleep Olumba is ok. Only one man is the king of king and that is Jesus not one man in Calabar.

Man is given only one spirit, God never created anyone with seven spirit any man with seven spirit is demonic.

Good day

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.