Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,288 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests (50929 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Jostoman: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Christianity, the bedrock of POLITICS

So divided in administration. You hear Catholics, Living faith, Christ embassy, Goshen, Christ Apostle, Olumba Olumba, and a Hundred thousandth of these churches.

Funny, they all try to win their fellow Christians to their parish. You hear them saying, come to my church and find salvation. Don’t go to that other church. You won’t find salvation there. grin

Happy Easter brethren

and in Islam you will hear something like, Nasfat, quareeb, islamiya, Samsudeen and point of correction oga no pastor will ever tell you not to go to any church of your choice, so stop misleading people.

3 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by MrEndowed1: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Is their pussy lined with fur?[color=#006600][/color]
vickydevoka:

Na lie. Cele Yoruba gals sweet pass
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by seyz91(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
cheesy how many of them you don dig?
ZeraSchool:
Na their girls dey sweet pass tongue
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:

So divided in administration. You hear Catholics, Living faith, Christ embassy, Goshen, Christ Apostle, Olumba Olumba, and a Hundred thousandth of these churches.

Funny, they all try to win their fellow Christians to their parish. You hear them saying, come to my church and find salvation. Don’t go to that other church. You won’t find salvation there. grin

Happy Easter brethren

Goshen is a branch of Living Faith, not a church on its own.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Congrats to them , My dad is among the newly ordained Bishops.

3 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by 6toolz25: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Una banana wey una de give that year for Okokomaiko.
grin
naijadrivablog:
Una banana wey una de give that year for Okokomaiko.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by EbenezerTriumph: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:
I want to be a member
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Youngaboy(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Thank You Most Holy Father.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by RapistOnBail: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2021
Jostoman:
and in Islam you will hear something like, Nasfat, quareeb, islamiya, Samsudeen and point of correction oga no pastor will ever tell you not to go to any church of your choice so stop misleading people.

Oga you sure?

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by IgboWarlord(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Brainlight:
FIRST CLASS... HELL CANDIDATES
So says the chief provost of heaven..

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by LadySarah: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2021
newworld31:

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords and
The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. The One with the Seven Spirits of God. Embodiment of beauty, holiness, love, power etc

Don't mind whatever any says. Practical speaking, no living or nonliving can bear such authority and still exist

you are deluded.Ill rather become a Muslim than believe this bullshit.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2021
awhybliss:
Jesus death has abolish having priest..
We are now the priesthood o

oga Jesus never abolished priesthood, he stated it clearly that he isn't here to abolish the laws, and who exactly was the keeper of the law then? it was the priest.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Angrymode: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
I'm still amazed how the OOO manages to still indoctrinate people in this century. Most of them were caught young from birth and they refuse to reason with their brains
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by KingOKON: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
majamajic:

Your sis was a victim ?

Even goats knows anything in skirt no de escape Roland who is now Olumba the 2nd
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
jrusky:

Really So Jesus is no longer King of Kings but Olumba of Calabar?

Oh you mean Jesus is no longer the Lord of Lord but Olumba from Calabar?

You mean he possessed 7 spirit? 7 spirit from where, bible or demonic spirit So you mean in Calabar now we have a man equal God bah

Young man I only asked who he is just to hear people like you. Go and change your prayer point you are under spiritual siege. I know that man more than you do.

His demonic shrine was shut down in Gambia(Serekunda) then when I was in that country because of blood sacrifice crime they were caught red handed.

One of my colleague in Germany then attended his church. His life was ruined in that your lord or lord Church or shrine.

A junior friend wife from Orlu her mother life was ruined in that your lord of lord Church or shrine. The woman was one of their mother whatever in the church or shrine she turned muted physically, she was in spiritual trance for years, live like a spirit in human flesh, very weird, strange infact she died 2 years ago miserably in solitary.

You want more evidence

Pls seek for help you are in boundage Mr man. I don't care who Olumba is pls.

Pls I give no shit who the bleep Olumba is ok. Only one man is the king of king and that is Jesus not one man in Calabar.

Man is given only one spirit, God never created anyone with seven spirit any man with seven spirit is demonic.

Good day

It has not gotten to quarrel or insult. To me He's King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I have seen him, felt him, use his name and it works, He never does anyone wrong, he preaches love and practice Love.
You own Jesus you read about him, you have not met or see him but a mere inherited belief both of us who's speaking the truth. If you have conscience at all be the judge. You think belonging to a popular accepted religion makes you right. I pity the so-called christians awaiting their messiah to crash-land from the sky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Dizzytee: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Gabson001:
is this a church or cult??
all of the above
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by KingOKON: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:
I want to be a member

Sweet babes yaapa there, you go enjoy die
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Angrymode:
I'm still amazed how the OOO manages to still indoctrinate people in this century. Most of them were caught young from birth and they refuse to reason with their brains

Don't be deceived, is the so called Christian that has indoctrinated their followers because most of you inherited this belief. Olumba followers more than 90% are christians convert. This is what is annoying some christians and fake pastors against him, that's y they call him all sorts of names. This generation shall not pass away until all what Christ says will come to pass. His prophecy about His second coming has been fulfilled on earth in this our generation. Peace

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Jack005(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
newworld31:

Am a proud member
Are you married? If not, can you get married to such non olumba?
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:
I want to be a member

If you ready. Tell me your location and I will direct you to the nearest branch
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Jack005:
Are you married? If not, can you get married to such non olumba?

We don't discriminate. We can marry from outside.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by KingOKON: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Myer:

Do they believe in God? Yes.
Do they believe in Jesus? Yes.
Do they believe in the Holy Spirit? Yes.
Do they make use of the Bible? Yes.

That's all it takes to be a Christian sir.

Stop writing nonsense, it is just this new Playboy they now have as a leader after the death of his father and a bloody battle between him and his sister/brother inlaw for control, they started using the name Jesus.
They believe in OOO Obua the Messiah of the world, only that he is dead
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by oyeb15: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
how many wives did he has?
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Golan007: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2021
Jonathan's "Church".

grin

If you know, you know.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Mrpojj(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Happy Easter brethren

At least they are not killing each other in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by temiyato(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The papa Don murd, na the son Roland be this one.

No let the members hear say u talk am o. Dey believe say the man never die and wont die. I attended the church for a long long time before i gave my life to christ so i know and i have met the olumba himself
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by Femijohn198: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
olumba olumba chop banana say na communion

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by temiyato(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:

Exactly!

I was a faithful member of Olumba Brotherhood.

I left them because they are NOT Christians.

If you disagree with my opinion, let us debate it here. Tell me why they are Christians and I will tell you why they are NOT Christians.

I know many secrets about them.

Safe and Secured Way To Make Money With Peace of Mind. See my signature for details.

Which secret oga . They openly proclaim their leader as their God ( olumba olumba obu ) and the daughter as holy queen moda. With the fada dead , roland wud be proclaimed their God. Its no secret sir.
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by temiyato(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Okay, first Question, what made you join them in the first Place? how and when, what year?

2. Where are the adherents more in number? Cos I haven't seen them in Lagos at all, except in Calabar

3. The secrets you talk about mention like three (tho I think it's obvious to most of them that the religion is very very off from the Bible, even they sometimes say so, look at the history and sayings from the first olumba, his father)

They are everywhere , though not as vibrant as they used to since the death of the leader .the church divided into two parts - one for the male and the other for the female.each having their headquarters in different locations
Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by newworld31: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Femijohn198:
olumba olumba chop banana say na communion

A blessed banana is a communion. Even Christ said the bread we broke in His name is His flesh and blood. The bread, which we broke is it not the communion of the body of Christ? read First conrinthians 10 v 16-17

1 Like

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by temiyato(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
newworld31:

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords and
The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. The One with the Seven Spirits of God. Embodiment of beauty, holiness, love, power etc

Don't mind whatever any says. Practical speaking, no living or nonliving can bear such authority and still exist

I pity u sir. I was born in the church . i left there yrs later. ( over 25yrs in the church ) . pls kindly get a bible and read for urself. Let the holy spirit lead u and enlighten u. U and so so many are lost. U need christ . he is waiting for u. He is able to forgive ur sins .

5 Likes

Re: Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests by akwaabanaija: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
Confused people following confused man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Touching Christian Pictures / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.