Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (45395 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.

No wonder scamming is such a lucrative business in Nigeria. How do you all send money to someone you’ve not run checks on?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ashawopikin(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Galadimabawa:
Inksnation them
Ma so dem scam one of my benue girlfriend of 600k, and i warned her o

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2021
this is really bad
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by abolem369(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Proftowin:
Hope CHYMALL is not a scam.

Remove the H and put the R, you should understand better, thank me later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by seyz91(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2021
you are right

everyone just looking for an easy way out

blame our old fools Goverment leaders that has sold out this country future
FlashDboy:
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by MrFta(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Pls, does anybody know about La Buena Vida?
Is it legit?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by MrBammy: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

Oh I fell for it too 2 days ago! So pathetic... 100k under 2mins. And they blocked me and erased all our conversations. Horrible

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Cmanforall: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2021
nonhuman:
they have no real product, your brains are to small to understand things
I've seen you BIG BRAIN!

If only you can read and understand well what you quoted. BIG BRAIN!
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by mhktaryan: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Pls hope stock x chain is nt a scam too?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Bakerdav: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Clickella.com nd primevault is part of them o
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Ademola11a(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
More than 1 BTC....
Chai
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Moneywirer: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2021
DrDax:

Find a standard P2P platform to deal safely.

Paxful and Binance are there.

Even after going through the feedback of the traders on Binance I still don't have the confidence of buying from them
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Philomath1212: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Rubbish...
Where did fisayo get 26million, always looking for any means to bring traffic to his YouTube and started introducing Forex this Forex that

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Philomath1212: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
MrBammy:

Oh I fell for it too 2 days ago! So pathetic... 100k under 2mins. And they blocked me and erased all our conversations. Horrible

Why will you buy Crypto from any telegram group, when you have many Crypto wallet that you can buy coin from genuine P2P and trade easily, Binance is there
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Laboni: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

How much does the escrow advertised to take as a commission?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Moneywirer: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Buy as much as you can and HODL, if you want other coins to buy I can still give you their names, but buy with your spare money

What are the other coins?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by verminnel(f): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Baraza too are in deep shit now ..I pity investors,many people collect loans from banks to the tune of millions just to do Baraza and get 25percent return on investment monthly ..now there hasn't been payment since February and most of them have their lives hanging on a ledge ..greed is evil

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by FlashDboy: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2021
They take #200...

Laboni:
How much does the escrow advertised to take as a commission?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by FlashDboy: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Lets keep exposing these scammers so that others will take caution threading with them.

MrBammy:

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lewisdinho(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2021
TV SCORE AND TASK PAY.... HOW MARKET?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by safejobs: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2021
STOKE CITY - MILLWALL
PICK - Stoke draw no bet

find my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lewisdinho(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2021
It's a very big scam
Proftowin:
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Laboni: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:
They take #200...

That’s too small, that’s first red flag...
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lewisdinho(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Very big scam
Proftowin:

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by DrDax: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Moneywirer:

Even after going through the feedback of the traders on Binance I still don't have the confidence of buying from them

You gain nothing by sulking.

Open the platform, dig in, follow the rules, and you will be alright.

Nobody can scam you if you are not greedy.

#word

NB:
Some P2P buyers would text or call you to release your coin before they send you money. RED FLAG!
But some greedy fellow would still fall for it, then cry wolf after. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Wonder why no one has mentioned themapng here since. My 4.2 is still there. And these fuckers weren't Ponzi O. This country won't kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lewisdinho(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Same thing that happened to my friend
Dimejimichael:

Chymall is a legit scam , I registered with 106k last year december 20.. immediately I registered , we were now told that they are upgrading new and existing members to another package .. till now ,d only amount I know I have see in not up to 14k..

I kept on asking my friend how long will it take me to pay off my debt , so that I can withdraw my trading capital, till now he never give me tangible answers ..

Me don zero my mind
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Sysdatek:

He is just talking

can 1M rent a decent shop and furnish it and stock it well to sustain a family within a short time?
dude forgets a new biz takes time to stand

1M today is not 1M in 2010 jare
You are being subjective because you don't know his environment.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by dinoway(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2021
God will punish MBA Scammers

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

First law of business :never trust a stranger. All those things they post are scam and even if they are real, ask yourself what you will do if your money hangs with the escrow. If you can't do anything then don't go into it.
2nd law : he who has the money(or more valuable good) has the power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Mercy Henry Found Dead, Body Mutilated, Buried In Lagos (Photo) / Robbers Attack FUTMINA Student With Cutlass (Photo) / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.