Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead (27893 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by TriCee: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Rip, been think say na our Innoson
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by platido(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2021
I don't understand again. The way Activist are dying these few days. God save us �
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Jman06(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2021
The rate at which great men are transitioning these days is alarming!

Fix our healthcare system, they'll not hear!

We'll pay dearly for losing our great minds to poor healthcare!!!!
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2021
RIP Innocent Chukwuma. You were apolitical, nonpartisan and upright in your fight for human rights, rule of law and democracy in Nigeria.

Not one Yinka like that...
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Duplexxx: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Take your hands away from politics you wouldn't listen

Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by ofiko123(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2021
RIP innocent chukwuma...
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by wwwihy: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2021
I know this man ...RIP....He started Cleen Foundation in Akinsanya Street in Ojodu , Lagos.
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Prettylima(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Rip sir
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by omlueh(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
My dear Brother, even if it's innoson, its a debt we all must to pay, the best is to be in Christ Jesus and Seek for the Divine Mercies of GOD the FATHER ALMIGHTY.
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST!!
What Sort of Nonsense News is this?
Condolences to the Family of the Dead.

Op behave yourself ! You make it sound like it is Innoson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Righteousness2(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2021
omlueh:
My dear Brother, even if it's innoson, its a debt we all must to pay, the best is to be in Christ Jesus and Seek for the Divine Mercies of GOD the FATHER ALMIGHTY.

You are absolutely Right my Brother!
I was just Shocked to Hear Innoson name..
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by IgboWarlord(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Guy you need to masturbate more so you learn to talk less.

Get a mobile phone or laptop.

Log into redtube.com or if you have a preference, I suspect you like shemaletube.com

Get a lubricant of your choice. I sometimes use vaseline, sardine oil, olive oil, mayonnaise, tooth paste , pepsi , icing sugar etc

Now start the video of your choice then close your eyes and picture someone classy like Aisha buhari In a twosome with the babes in the por
Start with short strokes just at the cap of your penis then start working the shaft with long strokes

Then remember to breath in-between.. use ear phones for full audio effects

Remember never use tight strokes cause you may bruise yourself. Light strokes depending on the length of your penis

Then pause drink some fizzy drinks and change the video to another one

Preferably young secondary school girls trying to suck dick in a mouth to small to hold the penis ..

Then close your eyes and picture your friends hot girlfriend.

Then this time use faster strokes and.jigfle your balls sack while at it , remember don't squeeze too hard the trick is to find the sweet spot between pain and pleasure

Keep stroking till you feel.the tremor in your thighs and you explode and splurge your load all over the floor ...always tiles never nut on a rug it's hard to clean out .

Wipe yourself up and drink more fizzy drinks then relax and comeback on nairaland and read the nonsense you typed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
This sickness ends with You. Your children and their own will live twice of your age Hale, hearty and relevant like Daniel. That's their gift in this resurrection Morning

Congratulations to everyone, happy Easter
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by Hisduchess(f): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
iwaeda:
Life is very short!

Very very short.
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by harmargedon: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Juddh7:
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4

Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by zinodizt: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
You sound sick. like WTF.. even if u have beef with someone does that mean u shld display your immaturity here
NoFucksToGive:

Guy you need to masturbate more so you learn to talk less.

Get a mobile phone or laptop.

Log into redtube.com or if you have a preference, I suspect you like shemaletube.com

Get a lubricant of your choice. I sometimes use vaseline, sardine oil, olive oil, mayonnaise, tooth paste , pepsi , icing sugar etc

Now start the video of your choice then close your eyes and picture someone classy like Aisha buhari In a twosome with the babes in the por
Start with short strokes just at the cap of your penis then start working the shaft with long strokes

Then remember to breath in-between.. use ear phones for full audio effects

Remember never use tight strokes cause you may bruise yourself. Light strokes depending on the length of your penis

Then pause drink some fizzy drinks and change the video to another one

Preferably young secondary school girls trying to suck dick in a mouth to small to hold the penis ..

Then close your eyes and picture your friends hot girlfriend.

Then this time use faster strokes and.jigfle your balls sack while at it , remember don't squeeze too hard the trick is to find the sweet spot between pain and pleasure

Keep stroking till you feel.the tremor in your thighs and you explode and splurge your load all over the floor ...always tiles never nut on a rug it's hard to clean out .

Wipe yourself up and drink more fizzy drinks then relax and comeback on nairaland and read the nonsense you typed
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by lastchild: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST!! What Sort of Nonsense News is this? Condolences to the Family of the Dead.
Na this one death fit?
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by ComeToJesus: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST!!
What Sort of Nonsense News is this?
Condolences to the Family of the Dead.

So if it's the Innoson it sounded like to you, what difference would it make?

Both are well known figures in the society contributing immensely to the socioeconomic development of Nigeria.

Don't make his death sound less important. It's insensitive and uncalled for.
Re: Nigerian civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma is dead by ComeToJesus: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Knew him right from his days with the Clean Foundation, The Civil Society Election Situation room up till the foreign NGO. A highly cerebral and selfless fellow, he'll be remembered for always standing on the side of the masses.

So sad.

May his soul find rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC National Convention 2022 (Live Updates) / The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.