Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" (9689 Views)

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / ASR Africa Provides ₦5 Billion Health And Social Development Grant To Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Robisky001(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why the late/delayed action....

Anyways I've not seen your "Hi" my facebook profile pics is Barcelona badge...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Done
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by cybertruss(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
It seems you are yet to learn your lesson. You have just wasted your money because you cannot get justice. Even supreme court failed the Nigerian people in election tribunal in Imo state. The judge will strike out the case for lack of evidence or merit even if the evidence is clear. Our judiciary is not as matured as the court of law in the developed world. We destroyed our path to a better system of government during the 2015 election. I am not yet sure if we can recover as a country because the people in power should not be there at all however they will cleave to power by force unless they are removed by the Almighty. I will advice you to withdraw the case. Just as a baby is not taught how to suck the mother's breast, no one will teach Nigerians how to pick sticks and chase our politicians out of power. Fight for your family and forget Nigeria. It is a waste of blood to die for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merrill Lynch Ranks Nigeria World’s Safest Economy / US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram / Court Freezes N350m Traced To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.