Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (33866 Views)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by onuman: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://thecable.ng/just-in-the-abuja-mob-that-attacked-me-chanted-secessionist-slogans-says-cct-chairman

You must continue to deny the evil deeds you did till thy kingdom comes.

By the way, who told these people that after they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in the 12 northern sharia states, the rest of Nigeria can’t secede from Nigeria?

The BBC female Reporter who asked the harbinger of Sharia criminal justice system, Sani Yerima the then governor of Zamfara state if Yerima did not understand that north adopting Islamic Sharia criminal laws might lead to disintegration of Nigeria - that BBC female Reporter knew what she was talking about then.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by youngreal: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Capital punishment is what can end this nonsense.
punish your head
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Tupaq: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Nothing must happen to Umar! Be warned!

Well said!

You are a disgrace to human race!

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by osusuallstars: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
And he cannot chant the song and slogan again ?
A guard from plataeu asked you to park well and you said Biafrans attacked

This is hate speech

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Jostoman: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

What I see are illiterates everywhere
Look at the thing... Writing gibberish everywhere

What have you done to Boko Haram who are responsible for the death of more than two millions northerners....

What have you done...

ask him o
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Danladi umar, you are disgrace to the office you hold. From one lie to another. The video is out there, yet you utter Public lie with no shame.
Anyway I don't blame you, its the lawless country I blame. In a sane clime, by now you should be jobless.
The COUNTRY is truly Lawless.
Sometimes, I wonder what LAWYERS are doing in such a Lawless country.
Of what use are they in such a Nation?
A Lawless Nation filled with Lawyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Cows that missed road in the bushes and ran into social media.. so unfortunate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by King3urna(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

I dun talk my own finish. Dare us and see!

God bless the North.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Who’s this fool and from what forest is he posting from bikonu

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Handsomecole(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ode!!! Toothless Bull Dog
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

God bless the North.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Stupid empty vessel. There is nothing you will do that hasn’t been done. Wonder why you people think others are afraid of you. We have seen it all, war, injustice, attacks, evil conspiracies etc, what more can you bring to us? What more?

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Felabrity: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
How did you know it's a succession slogan?

Useless thieves
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Hakeem66: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
just hiding under another moniker to cause ethnic problems. Hausa man can never put that Aboki in his moniker and that clearly exposed you.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Danchibez: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
pls can u help us with the secessionist song, at least it could be useful somewhere in SW since they are about keying-in in the balkanization of this British creation

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Dharniel600(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
for your mind now you get sense. Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Shattuck(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
can you kindly tell us the slogan, I guess this is the best lie his brain can come up with, there is no need for this lie sir, we all know there won't be any consequences for your action, the govt and the presidency are standing by you.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by nonhuman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
cpu2006:
What is our business with that?
Next topic please grin
ok
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Kingcalls: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

U are one of the fools that is disgracing humanity...look at foolish aboli like u that the South is feeding...without the South, u guys will b as useless as Niger, chad and central African Republic... countries that 90 percent of the world's population don't know they exist ...if not for South, will the north even know how a Mercedes benz look like?? Leeches and parasites, thsts what u northerners are

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Coronavirus1: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
Ethnic bigots so you believe what the idiot is saying.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Ever8090: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
who is this one...hope talking about north, you are referring to the core North middle belt exclusive?.. because you people from that part of the world are too disgusting to live with?
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by MOTOPARK: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
with all due respect you be mumu,so you believe politicians at well,without proper thinking about the issues on ground.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Ashirioluwa: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Liar
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by royalamour(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
This guy is stupi.d
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by hartson(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
To hell with you and your nonsense threat.Go to hell.Thank your God this is a faceless forum.Say this trash to my face directly let me send you to the great beyond. Bastard terrorist.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Welcum: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:

tongue

Smart guy... He knows if he involved Biafrans and Ipobians in his narrative, Northerners would come to his defence

If they don't quickly let this matter die slowly, Hausa and Ibos would clash again in Abuja

Have Hausas and Igbos clashed in Abuja before? When was that? And where?
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by membranus: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
alfasexy:

Who exactly do you think you are talking to? Yorubas?

Please leave the Yoruba's out of this.

We are enjoying watching your altercations with your Fulani master and political bedmate since independence (a la Zik/NPC).

So after Umar Danladi's continuous contempt of your Biafra's name and struggle, all you can muster is just a whimper on Nairaland, a chickening voice of protest. We were expecting thunder, all we saw is just a servile protesting voice.

We are very ashamed of you.

What are your leaders saying in this imbroglio? Nada!! It is our own Falana that is shouting upandan to defend you.

We are very much ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ken6488(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
What can you do

We are leaving Nigeria for you
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Jonathan39: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do your worst. We have been daring you.
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Welcum: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
A Professional liar on the beat!!!
Bro, well done oh! Abeg, give me this your lie detector nah. I want to de use am de pursue Liar Muhammad everywhere.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Gyong(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Ubanka yaci uwarka.tsakare, shashasha Dan shegiya.wawa banza. Illiterate with a phone and freebasics data typing shit. So because he is a northerner he should go on assaulting people abi? Am a northerner and prayed the full fury of the law fall on the cct chairman that does not have a single good conduct left in him. I pray such treatment fall on u soon.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Danladi umar, you are disgrace to the office you hold. From one lie to another. The video is out there, yet you utter Public lie with no shame.
Anyway I don't blame you, its the lawless country I blame. In a sane clime, by now you should be jobless.
how about the ipob pigs climbing ontop the jeep ? Is it part of the prostest or it now self help ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.