Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (33867 Views)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by kettykin: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

I dun talk my own finish. Dare us and see!

God bless the North.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

See who is talking. What know earth is exactly stopping you from bringing the hell. And I hope when the hell starts we will not be seeing Nigeria military getting in the way
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Askng(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
We the People,

We were never consulted,
invited or agreed to the the 1999 constitution
never resolved to live together as drafted by the Military lies in the document,
Invisible, indissoluble or
the sovereignty claimed were rhetoric of falsehood,
some crooked criminals who should be made to face Justice,
crafted a document
appended their signatures,
under a dictatorial agenda,
silencing us with the guns
imposed opinion fitting their agenda and called it constitution

We the People

Is a lie, How come my father was not there ?
My mother, my brothers, sisters were never there
even my own opinion is not represented,
Yet they say we the People,
t am not signatory to their lies
I was never part of their agenda
that is why I do not accept their oppression

We the People

where old men who should be great grand fathers
are seeking position of power,
where Politicians are busy stealing
where Police men abuse my rights
or stand on the way to collect bribes
where dullards in the senate decide my fate,
and they are too big to know my state

We the people

Is a Fraud, I was never part of it
I never signed my state or destiny to a sect
Now I see why I cannot achieve my dream
why I cannot fulfill destiny
I am locked up in a cell
The criminals are fattened
they call them Politician
They fly abroad for medical care
Leaving no health facility for me
they bask in gaudy wealth
No hope for my future
Yet they lied on me
that i signed my destiny away by a constitution

Dedicated to Buhari's 12th Medical Tourism in a Country without Proper Health care

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Tranquillity360: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yes they were chanting Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviourgrin grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Oketwin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

God bless the North.
you are a very senseless individual I hope you are aware that buhari is been harassed in London and here you are beating empty chest oye nzuzu.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by adenigga(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2021

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Rrchrd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://thecable.ng/just-in-the-abuja-mob-that-attacked-me-chanted-secessionist-slogans-says-cct-chairman
the so called CCT chairman just said that to defend himself, now everybody from SS/SE that try to defend their rights are IPOB,what a rubbish statement from him
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Soolmus: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Welcum:

Have Hausas and Igbos clashed in Abuja before? When was that? And where?

2019 when Peter Obi came to campaign
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Obindigbo: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
You are nothing but a dullard drinking and eating from cattle dung as usual, your hatred for the Igbo's and easterners will lead you to your early grave, all you spewed here is nothing but trash, is it only Igbo's that came to the rescue of the security man assaulted by the stupid and power drunk umar, all you northerners enjoy and find pleasure is just turning everything against the Igbo's, it is now evident.
OK, let me ask, had it been that the security personnel that was assaulted by the said umar is an Igbo man and there were northerners around that area, would they have come to his aid??
you northerners are all the same and nothing good can ever come from you guys, if this hatred for the Igbo's is up to this extent that every situation will be turned against the Igbo's, why not let them have their republic, why not let them leave peacefully, I blame the Igbo's that came to the rescue of the northerner whom another northerner was assaulting, before you show your hatred for a particular tribe, get your facts right and stop concluding like a demented, ignorant, arrogant, illiterate fool that you are please, Igbo's aren't your mate
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by SweetiliciousD: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Boko boys are enough headache for you already!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Akpabuyo: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
This one that can't even trow stone into the river
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by olisaEze(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
This man is a very foolish and dangerous cretin.

People like dis ordinarily would never hold any position of authority in a country devoid of nepotism. Not even as a WhatsApp admin talk more of the CCB!

This self-entitled, semi-literate liar that only thinks of tribal supremacy would have been booted out of office by now if only someone’s 'darling dullard' had handed over to Osibanjo before traveling to the UK. angry
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Sterope(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
This man can't get any stupider. A lawyer for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by sharpsecret: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
see this mumu,northerners no get level,u tink because we are quiet that makes us coward,.Bleep u,any of ur leader that assault any biafran boy wil be death,both wit chant slogans and watever,tell ur fucking northerners that we igbos are ready for them
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by bee101: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
I always try so much not to quote anyone regarding some insane comments but at this I Ave to say something cos there are lots of intellect on here, if someone can make this idiotic statement no doubt Naija Na error of a country to share with people like this..be sincere and reasonable if just once haba

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Charly68: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Esseite:
Yet no video or pictures showing such chants... moreover the security personnel is from plateau state.

You are only trying to justify your tribalistic nature. Onnoghen maybe right after all on your person.
He is a pathological liar..but this cover up can't go far..
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by baseb: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why do i find it difficult to believe this man
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's not the fact that this idiot is lying that irks me (All Nigerian leaders lie shamelessly)... It's the gall and temerity he has to make such a statement that infuriates me beyond words.

What do Nigerian leaders take their citizens for??! Imbeciles??! Na wa o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by themanderon: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
The arrogance of these people sickens to the high heavens. Imagine him still trying to make himself a victim when he was clearly the aggressor. I never heard anyone chanting or singing anything during the video. How can a lone security guard be rude to you despite those policemen being around you? That would be suicide considering how overzealous our security operatives can be. In fact it was the policemen that were trying to stop him from further harassing the man. Wickedness in high places trying to rope in innocent people for a crime you are clearly guilty of. Thank God for the advent of mobile phones if not we know how the stories would have been engineered to suit their wicked narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by SweetiliciousD: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Askng:
We the People,

We were never consulted,
invited or agreed to the the 1999 constitution
never resolved to live together as drafted by the Military lies in the document,
Invisible, indissoluble or
the sovereignty claimed were rhetoric of falsehood,
some crooked criminals who should be made to face Justice,
crafted a document
appended their signatures,
under a dictatorial agenda,
silencing us with the guns
imposed opinion fitting their agenda and called it constitution

We the People

Is a lie, How come my father was not there ?
My mother, my brothers, sisters were never there
even my own opinion is not represented,
Yet they say we the People,
t am not signatory to their lies
I was never part of their agenda
that is why I do not accept their oppression

We the People

where old men who should be great grand fathers
are seeking position of power,
where Politicians are busy stealing
where Police men abuse my rights
or stand on the way to collect bribes
where dullards in the senate decide my fate,
and they are too big to know my state

We the people

Is a Fraud, I was never part of it
I never signed my state or destiny to a sect
Now I see why I cannot achieve my dream
why I cannot fulfill destiny
I am locked up in a cell
The criminals are fattened
they call them Politician
They fly abroad from medical care
Leaving no health facility for me
they bask in gaudy wealth
No hope for my future
Yet they lied on me
that i signed my destiny away by a constitution

Dedicated to Buhari's 12th Medical Tourism in a Country without Proper Health care
Cc
NgeneUkwenu
Deomelo
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by myrrtle(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
You are a big fool.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Blankstare(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hate everywhere, I hope the next generation get it right
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
I am sure you saw the video but chose to speak otherwise. If this is intentional, a stray bullet will locate your limbs and jaws soon.

AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Tranquillity360: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Secessionist slogan Example please
Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviourgrin grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by salem1996: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Are yu done rapping?

Now whats the title of the song?
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by baseb: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Sad, unfortunate and terribly misguided. You read statements like this and you ask if nigeria is really worth it

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Truthteller2020: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
He has successfully turned your brain to ratio 1.0..Ofcourse he know that's what oboki need to hear..You still wonder why the politicians keep using your destiny and that of your unborn kids to play football? Because they know your mumu bottom,he just pressed it now hence your vatuperation...Ok,I am not from east and I don't support Biafra,but why should Biafras be singing succession songs for urmar?What sense does that make?

I pray you realize how far you have gone and return to your normal senses

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by danski: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
u no jus get sense at all
d bastard Hausa idiots way no get sense at all I de pity una

de make mouth bkharam de fry una like beans fools
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The COUNTRY is truly Lawless.
Sometimes, I wonder what LAWYERS are doing in such a Lawless country.
Of what use are they in such a Nation?
A Lawless Nation filled with Lawyers.

Lawyers are even part of the corrupt and dead judiciary sector... Bunch of shamelessly corrupt things.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Bianda24: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
[
You are a fool and a stupid northern. Arewa don't behave like Umar or talk to trash you are saying. Despite watching the video, hmm? Yet no video or pictures showing such chants... moreover the security personnel is from plateau state.
You better be careful and don't sow the seed of discord.
quote author=AdolfAboki post=100475388]Hmm..

God bless the North.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Danladi umar, you are disgrace to the office you hold. From one lie to another. The video is out there, yet you utter Public lie with no shame.
Anyway I don't blame you, its the lawless country I blame. In a sane clime, by now you should be jobless.

I don't understand Nigerians.

You want him to vacate his seat? Or what do you want to happen to him? Is it that you don't know how to hold him to account or you people prefer online likes?

No wonder fossils are running the youth round in circles. In their youthful days, they knew how to hold their own leaders amounts — that's how they got to rule you.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Masterkernel1: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Which North? The home of 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups in the world.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Angelfrost:
It's not the fact that this idiot is lying that irks me (All Nigerian leaders lie shamelessly)... It's the gall and temerity he has to make such a statement that infuriates me beyond words.

What do Nigerian leaders take their citizens for??! Imbeciles??! Na wa o! undecided
Unfortunately they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.