Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (33877 Views)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Rich4god(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:
If you're hated and disliked every were you go you should ask yourself a very big question....from the north, to the west to even your cousins in the niger delta, to as far is thailand in asia and even within yourself you invite hate and trouble everywhere you go..... isn't it obvious that you should check yourself.

When people hate you without doing them anything, then it boils down to jealousy. Cos I have never seen where an Igbo man will go out and attack other people just like that.

So plz tell me the reason why others hate the Igbos .
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by elisho: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

I dun talk my own finish. Dare us and see!

God bless the North.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
we are waiting for that day animals pigs
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Born2Breed(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
The guy you assaulted is from Benue.

Only one man got angry at your inhumanity and challenged you without assaulting you but you are here lying like the liar you are.

You were lucky try that kain thing for Benin

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by redroom: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

God bless the North.

You must be high on cow dung, tell your idiotic uncouth judge that assaulting a guard who is also from the NORTH will not be tolerated , he can twist it all he want but video evidence never showed anyone assault him,

In a sane country he should have lost him job and submit himself to anger management classes

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by dochenaj: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
How can someone be lying through his teeth like this?

Tufiakwa.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by kayevans: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
I won't blame him. Na Luggard cause all this one na. Imagine the audacity
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Gashakachocho(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Blatant lies! There is no action meted to him that justifies his shameless act! He should be sacked with immediate effect, except this government want to continue to tolerate mediocrity and shame.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by blackboy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
This man has to resign or be sacked by FG or NJC.
I watched a video and there was no such secessionist chat.
The CCT judge along with those in his entourage were assaulting someone at his work place and is now claiming victim.
He should also be arrested . He thinks it's one of his kangaroo court rooms where they use lies from beginning to end to win or oppresss
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

Envy and hatred is something the rich has to deal with in their everyday life. It's not new. The Jews of Israel and the Chinese suffer the same fate today, yet it's not stopping them just as your hatorade is not and will never stop us Biafrans. You can hate all you like, but we will keep on progressing and succeeding to your miserable life's detriment.

You see it's this Nazi like attitude we're talking about....

Getting hated for arrogance or drug pushing isn't something the Jews suffer from.... almost every country wants to do business with the Chinese they manufacture stuff and aren't consumers, I happen to do business with a few who are crazy rich but you'd hardly know because they live a modest and low-key lifestyle same with the Jews they're largely into banking, finance and tech but hardly brag and spread racial superiority propaganda....all this qualities are the direct opposite of most of you Igbos, only a man that forgets how he looks like will continuesly need to check the mirror, you w@nk and tell yourselves false tales of how great you are but still complain about marginalization....truth of the matter is that you guys aren't worth shit.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by History555: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how about the ipob pigs climbing ontop the jeep ? Is it part of the prostest or it now self help ...

You saw people climbing his jeep with all the police and dss. No wonder lazyyouth called you a jobless audio billionaire. You better stick to your audio trucking business
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Kizyte(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
You well at all? I no sure sey this pikin well.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Gashakachocho(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Blatant lies! Nothing will save you! You must be sacked! You just signed your sack letter by that singular word biafrans!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by dochenaj: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
pquaver:
Go and check my quote on on the top when the first statement was released. Everyone was condemning the cct chairman. I was the one as asking for patience to allow and BiafranBoys say their part. I am igbo but immediately he mentioned BiafranBoys I knew immediately what happened. Those scrupulous elements that want to give Igbos bad name. This guy can carry hate and bile of wetin no concern them for head and cry more than the bereaved. Because danladi is hausa Fulani they wanted to try what their brainwashed leader Nnamdi Kanu is telling them.. They attack him because in their mind they are still angry about onnoghe and GEJ.. People who have moved on and don't even know them. They want to carry it on their head. I can tell you 40% of the attack on communitirs in the east is carried out by them while 60 is the real herdsmen, they do it so as to instill fear in the people about hausa Fulani and then come back to form protectors so that the people will fall for their rubbish and usle ess brainwasheing theories. I know exactly that this is what happened.
Dude you're making baseless assumptions.

And you can claim to be Igbo for all I care. But you definitely are not.

How you could sit down in your house and know that 40% of the attack on communities in the South East is perpetrated by the Easterners obviously shows who you are.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Lomprico2: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
nobody attacked you, you are the one that did the attacking. fucckking liar.
we saw the footage.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by bigcee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
Jeeeezzzzz! who tf is this one, ehn? See as u dey make noise like a lunatic.

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Thomist(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

We have humiliated him already, even Buhari is under humiliation. Idiot, do your worst... uncircumcised cow-man.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by christistruth01: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Danladi Umar is playing you with Ethnic incitement

Go and watch the video again
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by bignero: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Your barking like a dog..

No one will come near the north.. The locally manufactured northern dog aka bokoharam is what will eat you all raw and alive in the north
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Chebs212(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
You must be a fool to have said that.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by CSTRR: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Unlike the South West,the vast majority of igbos don't care about one naijeria anymore.

They are just looking for any opportunity to scatter everything.

And one abokiii is there threatening the South East.

Okay na.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by TheMostComplex1: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Unfortunately this's Nigeria can you imagine how he's playing ethnic card.umar has no modicum of shame.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by 147ekinmogun(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Cows that missed road in the bushes and ran into social media.. so unfortunate
online stray cows grin

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Rich4god:

When people hate you without doing them anything, then it boils down to jealousy. Cos I have never seen where an Igbo man will go out and attack other people just like that.

So plz tell me the reason why others hate the Igbos .

I can tell you very honestly that it isn't jealousy, irritation? yes....igbos are great people just like every tribe in Nigeria, in fact I have Igbo friends and also dated a few of the women, but the issue is that they have the irritating tendency of disrespecting the land which plays host to them, they're loud and can be quite arrogant especially the ones from anambra, for most people it's quite irritating for you to came to their lands and try to start influencing the policies that area to suit your tribesmen only or not paying the local taxes, then you add to that the crime....the drug pushing, the baby factories, the fake products and movie piracy markets, outright civil disobedience.....you check this industries and they're dominated by igbos....not like Yoruba's are saints but you hardly find them involved in acts of criminality in another man's land or region, they're usually just minding their business and living low key or have naturalized with the locals, this can't be said of the igbos or fulani. And let's all be honest all tribes in nigeria are guilty of one form of tribalism or the other... it's not like it's exclusively targeted at igbos.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Unlike the South West,the vast majority of igbos don't care about one naijeria anymore.

They are just looking for any opportunity to scatter everything.

And one abokiii is there threatening the South East.

Okay na.

Must you involve the south west in your talk, you're complaining about the tribalism of a public official yet you display it daily on this platform.... hypocrisy is disgusting.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by TheMostComplex1: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
blackboy:
This man has to resign or be sacked by FG or NJC.
I watched a video and there was no such secessionist chat.
The CCT judge along with those in his entourage were assaulting someone at his work place and is now claiming victim.
He should also be arrested . He thinks it's one of his kangaroo court rooms where they use lies from beginning to end to win or oppresss

You have forgotten that he's a lawyer big time liars
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by tnerro1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Go and drink a little fura with cow piss, it will help you a lot
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
History555:

You saw people climbing his jeep with all the police and dss. No wonder lazyyouth called you a jobless audio billionaire. You better stick to your audio trucking business
i no say na 5 mb must ipog pigs they get...if u get more than that try watch the video https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thenigerialawyer.com/video-code-of-conduct-bureau-chairman-danladi-umar-caught-on-camera-assaulting-a-security-guard-at-abuja-plaza/&ved=2ahUKEwjunZD91eTvAhXS7eAKHcF8B08QFjADegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0uiTlAsXMmVb-uxxkbUMrG
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by perdollar(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists! See

God bless the North.
Umar the qouta system beneficiary I know, who r u? What have u achieve wt ur own qouta system or r u one of d numerous talakawas that feeds on d crumbs that fell from their master's table? U think north alone has Monopoly for violence? May fulani butcher u n ur household idiot
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by azamama: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Danladi Umar danladi umar danladi umar, how many times I call u? Respect yourself
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by shevy878: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

I still believed the Igbo's should be allowed to have their own country. I wonder while the North will still want to continue living with the easterns in one Nigeria. You guys prefer to live with the Igbo ppl than your Niger brother.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by AerialMapper: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
This maalu still doesn't realise there was video footage of the entire event.

Please who else heard secessionist chants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.